i can voulanteer to be moderator if you need

MasterMeerkat

Rookie
Aug 26, 2009
i have been an admin of a small message board for 2 years and a moderator of another one for 1 year, if you need someone to moderate this website, you can get me. you dont neccessarily have to use my assistance now, if you ever need an extra mod, im here to help.

pm/email me anytime you want if u need/want help.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to be here for more then say, five minutes before asking to moderate a board where you don't know anybody?

Wouldn't it be a good idea to be here for more then say, five minutes before asking to moderate a board where you don't know anybody?

Doesn't matter. One doesn't get to be a Moderator by asking anyway...

i have been an admin of a small message board for 2 years and a moderator of another one for 1 year, if you need someone to moderate this website, you can get me. you dont neccessarily have to use my assistance now, if you ever need an extra mod, im here to help.

C'mon meerkat post a while and let the community get a feel for you before offering your services as a moderator.

lol, 1st of, i was not gonna use the U in volanteer, i googled it, and it spell-checked me.

also, i dont wanna be mod now, its meant for later if there is a shortage.

They already have a Kitty Cat Moderator. They don't need a Meerkat, in just my humble opinion. And if you knew much about forum board administration, you would know that anyone who volunteers to be a Moderator generally goes in the "never" file. Because ideally, you don't want anyone who WANTS to Moderate actually doing it. Why the hell would anyone want that headache? Much less volunteer for it? A zealot is the last thing an admin wants as a Mod.

At least, that's the way it is on well run message boards.

Then again, I can cut you ear to ear and toss your ass off the GOPLAT. I will however keep you in mind. Let's see how you play, first.

The hours are easy, the pay's good and if you agree with anyone but me, you're fired. :eusa_angel:

You get a big chrage out of stating the obvious, don't you.

You get a big chrage out of stating the obvious, don't you.

Somebody's got to beat you to it... :)

Dude, you just got so fucking owned. :rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back