This is place is screwing with my computer.

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
but I know it is something with my lap top. Anytime I get a notice of some sort, where another window opens up I get an error report and it kicks me off.

but I know it is something with my lap top. Anytime I get a notice of some sort, where another window opens up I get an error report and it kicks me off.

Hmm ... if I remember correctly you switched for Firefox recently? If so, go to their add-ons page and find NoScript, NoScript - JavaScript/Java/Flash blocker for a safer Firefox experience! - what is it? - InformAction then only allow usmessageboard.com (click on the little icon or in the "Tools" menu) and those others you use frequently. There are a few possibilities as to why this is happening though, so that may not fix it, but if you do that and it continues then a better diagnosis can be made. Also, which OS are you using, that helps a lot.

no I haven't.

Oooh ... in IE I have no idea how to help, past 7 they have opened it up to malware too much to bother keeping tabs on. I recommend switching if you have a few meg on your HD to spare, the difference is worth it. Mozilla | Firefox web browser & Thunderbird email client

The MSN ad is likely where your problem is coming from, since MSN tends to try to interface too much with IE, but there are too many other possibilities. One such is a malware cookie or script stuck in memory, if it's a cookie you can clear all those to get rid of it, if it's a script you may just be screwed. I had a lot of problems with IE 7 even, so I made the switch back then and haven't had any problems, even when I was still using Windoze. If you are using one of the other browsers then I would say go to their home pages and check out their support to see if they have reported a problem.

I think it is just some my lap top, my regular computer is fine.
I will just have to go through it tomorrow when I get off work, I don't want to deal with it now.

Forum List

Back