I can not understand the laws regarding 'Right of Return.' The hypocisy seems prodigious. Experts?

It pains me to see people that call themselves Palestinians getting hurt fighting people that themselves are truly just fighting to exist, the Muslim Palestinians have nothing to be afraid of if they just accept that. But they fight that, and that's the problem. Accept, adapt, and change. Love. Why not?

Last edited:
I wont assume anything and it will bring peace to the entire region. We may see it again like it was before the zionists arrived.

It won’t bring peace. Try and think this through. Moslems are slaughtering Moslems by the thousands across Iraq and Syria. None of that has any connection to the Arabs-Moslems masquerading as Pal’istanians”.

I wont assume anything and it will bring peace to the entire region. We may see it again like it was before the zionists arrived.

Translation: it's all the fault of the Jews.

Nationality is inherited. Children are the nationality of their parents. Everybody has the right to return to their nation-to their country.

Actually, no. Where do you come up with this stuff? Nationality is determined by nationality laws, created by each nation. There are two primary types: jus soli and jus sanguinis -- nationality through place of birth and nationality through "blood" (parent's nationality). Nationality can also be acquired through various means, according to the laws of each State.
You have heard me use the term the people of the place. International law ties the people to the place. People are citizens of the place. The name of the place may change but the place does not. Different names or different governments do not change the fact that they are the people of that place.

The rule of state succession says that if a new state succeeds an old state, the people are to become citizens of that new state.

The only thing Arab Palestinians need do is be respectful and stop this incessant violence. I don't understand this resistance to a Jewish homeland when they have multiple Arab lands. Why?
End the occupation, right of return, problem solved.
Who's occupying what? The same land the Ottomans "occupied' without question for hundreds of years? The Brits carved it up in 1918 for the protection of the Jews not as a homeland for Arab Muslims but for haven for dispossessed Jews. Way before the holocaust. Wow. Jews are the original "Palestinians".

Put us in ovens, that's not enough? Palestine is a modern fiction made up by the Brits. yes? Where are we going with this?. So if we destroyed all the Jews that would solve everything? Antisemitism...by any other name is still hate.

I am a zionist, what are you going to do, put me in oven and gas my kin? Wow, that's the bloody point. Survival.

Palestine was created in 1918 and is all about Zionism, it was created by the beloved brits as homeland for jews. How did that become this weird fixation as a homeland of Islamic Arabic Muslims all of a sudden?

Forum List

Back