I can not understand the laws regarding 'Right of Return.' The hypocisy seems prodigious. Experts?

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
How is this one so difficult to solve? The Israeli government, through law, guarantees Jews, regardless of where they dwell, to move to Israel. They only need to claim one Jewish grandparent to qualify and Israel must facilitate their immigration.

On the other hand, even though the right of return is guaranteed by international law, the Palestinians cannot.

How does Israel keep skirting this simple issue? And is this just more evidence that the zionists do not want peace?

My understanding is, that the vast majority of the expelled Palestinian people as well as those who are still there require this simple step if there is to be a true and lasting peace. It is clear in international law and understood in the international community this way. What is the big deal?

There is no "Palestine", that's an imaginary country.

Israel on the other hand, has been there for thousands of years.

How is this one so difficult to solve? The Israeli government, through law, guarantees Jews, regardless of where they dwell, to move to Israel. They only need to claim one Jewish grandparent to qualify and Israel must facilitate their immigration.

On the other hand, even though the right of return is guaranteed by international law, the Palestinians cannot.

How does Israel keep skirting this simple issue? And is this just more evidence that the zionists do not want peace?

My understanding is, that the vast majority of the expelled Palestinian people as well as those who are still there require this simple step if there is to be a true and lasting peace. It is clear in international law and understood in the international community this way. What is the big deal?

Israel chooses not to be overrun by a sworn enemy. Their choice, international law or not.

• Banned
About 900,000, who were expelled from Arab lands.

The Imams aren't telling you the whole story, little Islamonazi boy.
Well, the Palestinians and their children now total in the millions. Around 6 million in fact.

There is NO universal "Right of Return."
It's a perk many countries extend to their ethnics.
No doubt 'palestine' will do it if they ever become a country.. or two.

Countries with laws conferring a right of return
Right of return - Wikipedia

You can't debate me Purple Spammer. Only put up the oldest/Tritest BS on the planet.
You're a beginner, and a bore.
`

Nothing for me again Purple Beginner?
Here's more.

There isn't/wasn't Any 'Right of Return.'

2,000,000 expelled Sudeten Germans in 1945 don't have it.. Nor do...
Tens of Millions of Indians/Pakistanis from their 1947 Partition.
(nor for Cubans in America or Vietnamese Boat people, etc)

Virtually ALL other refuges of ALL other wars, certainly of the 1945-1950 period, were absorbed by the Host countries.
ONLY palestinians were intentionally kept in camps and denied citizenship, land ownership, and jobs, by Arab countries to be used a political pawns.

This 'Right' is a New concept for palestinian 'refugees', a Generational one, no less.
Israel's "Law of Return" is Not a 'right' as much as an 'Invitation' to Ethnic Jews to settle in Israel.
Several dozen countries have extended this advantage.
When 'Palestine' is established with borders, it too will no doubt extend this invitation to ethnic palestinians.
Ergo it's Not "hypocritical".
And Israel did let app 50,000+ back in over the years and compensated many others.

Of course, the definition of a 'palestinian refugee' by the UNRWA is anyone who lived for 2 years consecutively in palestine/Israel and all their descendants, including married-into ones and including "internally displaced" (ie, WB to Gaza).
So that there are now [absurdly] 5,000,000 Million Palestinian 'Refugees', despite very few of the original 700,000 even alive.
And due to lack of space for 4.3 million New ones, MOST would have had to move a few miles anyway.
No further away than they are now!
So let's just declare them citizens-in-place on the next Indistinguishable arid hill.
`

Last edited:

On the other hand, even though the right of return is guaranteed by international law,

Which law?

the Palestinians cannot.

I firmly believe that every Palestinian, every Arab, every Muslim from all over the world, should definitely be allowed to return to Saudi Arabia.

In fact, forget allowed, they should be required to return to Saudi Arabia!!!

Jordan took about 80% of what was Palestinian land; add in Syria and Lebanon to the TAKERS.

How many Arabs are over 69 and can prove they were expelled from land they actually owned?
How many Jews can prove they were expelled from land they actually owned?
Over a million Jews were expelled from Muslim lands that they had lived in for over a thousand years, dufus.

And no one counts those who were driven out from Arab countries before 1948.

And no one counts those who were driven out from Arab countries before 1948.
Please count them. What do you have?

I have is stories from my family...
Actually today I was given a tip on a book I didn't know existed, it deals with archived documents of the Jewish Sephardic courts, in their formal relations with the ever changing governments in Levant.

As soon as I find this book I promise to share, it deals mainly with Jerusalem.
However I should caution You, 100% of the material will probably be Hebrew and Arabic.

I have is stories from my family...
Because it never happened, certsinly not to any large degree. Actual histrory prior to zionism shows the opposite.

Now, why can Jews return (except black Jews) and Palestinians cannot?

Forum List

Back