I called.him a hack

He's a fraud. He's been calling himself a "civil rights leader" for what, 50 years now? Name one thing he's ever done to improve the lives of the people he claims to represent.

He's a fraud. He's been calling himself a "civil rights leader" for what, 50 years now? Name one thing he's ever done to improve the lives of the people he claims to represent.

When is the last time when you saw a restaurant with separate white and black dining areas? Even though republicans want to limit the ability for some people to vote, he is fighting every day to keep that right for all.

How many water fountains are they banned from using these days?

LOL - seriously?

You measure the capability of a congressman by the number of water fountains he freed?

Sad - so very sad.

LOL - seriously?

You measure the capability of a congressman by the number of water fountains he freed?

Sad - so very sad.
What's sadder is your tiny brain. The 50's era of legal segregation and humans being paid for jobs that robots can do isn't coming back you dumb fucking rube. MAGA is a lie fed to you be someone who hates you.

LOL - seriously?

Sad - so very sad.
What's sadder is your tiny brain. The 50's era of legal segregation and humans being paid for jobs that robots can do isn't coming back you dumb fucking rube. MAGA is a lie fed to you be someone who hates you.

LOL

See what I mean?

You ask him to explain his position, he goes off a tired little rant - his pedantic and sophomoric accusations and name calling are kinda like the green stuff on a septic pond. You know it's bad, but the shit underneath is even worse.

I'm trying to figure out if he's really young (naive and ignorant) or really old (demented and forgetful).

Sonny, your gibberish is getting old ... either come up with a new shtick or give it up. You're getting B-O-R-I-N-G

LOL - seriously?

Sad - so very sad.

LOL

See what I mean?

You ask him to explain his position, he goes off a tired little rant - his pedantic and sophomoric accusations and name calling are kinda like the green stuff on a septic pond. You know it's bad, but the shit underneath is even worse.

I'm trying to figure out if he's really young (naive and ignorant) or really old (demented and forgetful).
^ Note that this dumb motherfucker has failed to make a single point in 2 consecutive posts now. Possibly, and in fact probably, many more.

You can thank Everett Dirksen (a Republican) for that. Your party filibustered the Civil Rights Act under the leadership of Bob KKK Byrd. Lewis was just along for the ride and hasn't done shit for blacks in 50 years. Look at his district if you want to see the face of failure. He's been a Congressman for 40 years and blacks in his district are no better off than they were when he first ran.

You can thank Everett Dirksen (a Republican) for that. Your party filibustered the Civil Rights Act under the leadership of Bob KKK Byrd. Lewis was just along for the ride and hasn't done shit for blacks in 50 years. Look at his district if you want to see the face of failure. He's been a Congressman for 40 years and blacks in his district are no better off than they were when he first ran.

Oh my. You're spouting the same misinformation that your orange Jesus spouted. Lewis's district might not be the best, but it's doing just fine.

I agree and Trump said pretty much the same thing when he answered Lewis and his "illegitimate" schtick.

LOL - seriously?

Sad - so very sad.

LOL

See what I mean?

^ Note that this dumb motherfucker has failed to make a single point in 2 consecutive posts now. Possibly, and in fact probably, many more.
He made a very valid point. I'll go with really old (demented and forgetful) and I'll add ignorant,

Oh my. You're spouting the same misinformation that your orange Jesus spouted. Lewis's district might not be the best, but it's doing just fine.
Yeah, they're doing just fine with their 8.2% unemployment rate and their violent crime, which ranks #14 in the nation. 1 in 6 families in his district live in poverty. Yep, they're doing great under his leadership, aren't they? :lol:

LOL - seriously?

Sad - so very sad.

Hey dumbfuck...how is building a plant in Mexico cheaper than the US if your just using robots?

And you don't believe segregation happened in the 50s?

New Topics

Forum List

Back