I called.him a hack

More reason to impeach Trump.
Crimes and misdemeanors. Where's the crime?

Treason. He colluded with a foreign enemy throughout the election to illegally gain the presidency.
You're going to have to prove the collusion in order for it to be a crime. Not liking the results of the election is not sufficient reason to impeach anyone.

Russia already admitted that they were in communication with Trump's campaign throughout the election, and before. Trump called on Russia to do more hacking from his campaign podium, which they did. Trump still hasn't released anything to show he doesn't have significant and ongoing business with Russia right now.

Prove you don't have any business in Russia.
You can't prove a negative dumbfuck, he knows that and says fuck you

Now do you have proof of any of the shit you spew?

I have no problem proving I have no business in Russia. If there was a need to do so, I would easily release my tax returns.

Crimes and misdemeanors. Where's the crime?

Treason. He colluded with a foreign enemy throughout the election to illegally gain the presidency.
You're going to have to prove the collusion in order for it to be a crime. Not liking the results of the election is not sufficient reason to impeach anyone.

Russia already admitted that they were in communication with Trump's campaign throughout the election, and before. Trump called on Russia to do more hacking from his campaign podium, which they did. Trump still hasn't released anything to show he doesn't have significant and ongoing business with Russia right now.
Your opinion won't do. You need facts. Your idiotic assertion that Trump was calling for hacking proves you are clueless.
That's not what he said. Fail.

Your opinion won't do. You need facts. Your idiotic assertion that Trump was calling for hacking proves you are clueless.

It's exactly what he said.

It's exactly what he said.
Wrong, you can't repeat yourself into victory. You couldn't understand the words, pure and simple.

Forum List

Back