Zone1 I brought over 2 new members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly. I was banned from a board run by a lib when I did the math and showed how Sanders’ promise to tax the rich to provide free college didn’t add up. The libs depend on their voters being ignorant, so someone who shows that their campaign promise won’t work is silenced.

The only way that Dems can win this next election is to:

1) make sure their candidate doesn’t say too much

2) lobby for mail-in ballots so they can harvest them from ignorant, gullible voters

3) make up lies about their opponent

1. Trump is the master of making up lies about his opponents.
2. Why should we debate Trump? We know what he thinks. If you need to see a debate to make up your mind, you don't have a mind.

And if you vote for Trump, you have no heart or soul. Of course you think you do. There are two types of Christians. The loving type and then there's the ones who like war and want to build a wall and defend cops when they murder black Americans.

LOL the democrat butthurt in this thread is palpable

I just want to know what kind of Republican these guys are. Three types

1. Deplorables
2. Saudi Royalty type?
3. Cousin F'ing type?

What kind of Republicans are they? Imagine if I brought a cousin fucker to your party. How would you like it?

A former producer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson made his contempt clear for the “Tucker Carlson Tonight” audience after he referred to those who falsely believed the 2020 presidential election was stolen as “terrorists” and incestuous.
“Like negotiating with terrorists,” former producer Alex Pfeiffer said in a text, “but especially dumb ones. Cousin fucking types, not saudi [sic] royalty.”

I don't think they saw they had to make an introduction post. Just helping my friends out
They don’t HAVE To make an intro post. I never did. I figured the smart people would appreciate my intelligence, insight, and wit as they got to know me; and the leftists would.…well…try to harass me into silence. No intro needed!

They don’t HAVE To make an intro post. I never did. I figured the smart people would appreciate my intelligence, insight, and wit as they got to know me; and the leftists would.…well…try to harass me into silence. No intro needed!
Ah I was told when I signed up I had to make an introduction post. Either way I wanna welcome my refugee friends! Surprised liberals don't like refugees

I hope "that other board" shuts down and we pick up a few good ones from that. If I wasn't permabanned, I'd go and invite some folks.

I'm doing my best. I've linked the board on 3 other boards that were advertising refugees welcome from that board. I've also PM'd around 8-10 others that I really think will fit in well here

Cry more biggest thread derailer here
How much do you want us to stay focused on the 2 new members you brought in? After a quick Welcome, what more is there to say about it? If they are cons, bring it on. If they are libs, I love it because there are too many cons on USMB. At least that's they way it feels to me. I bet you think this place is full of libs but I bet there's 25% us and 75% you. Of course 25% of YOU means people who won't admit they are YOU. They say they are Libertarians, Trump supporters not Republicans, or Tea Party.

How much do you want us to stay focused on the 2 new members you brought in? After a quick Welcome, what more is there to say about it? If they are cons, bring it on. If they are libs, I love it because there are too many cons on USMB. At least that's they way it feels to me. I bet you think this place is full of libs but I bet there's 25% us and 75% you. Of course 25% of YOU means people who won't admit they are YOU. They say they are Libertarians, Trump supporters not Republicans, or Tea Party.
So far all he is doing is ghosting two so-called friends in a section that is about the NEW MEMBERS introducing themselves....Catfish much?

Welcome to USMB QAnon. Proud Boys. Steve Bannon types.

OMG I hope Infowars doesn't close when Alex Jones goes to prison. Or goes bankrupt.
Yep, welcome to the board that maga's share the same brain and dna where you can't tell one of the other and sometimes wonder if it's just one person with hundred's of socks or below:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back