I bought a package of Tide Pods

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
They do look sort of tasty, so I can see why the young and naive ate them, some even getting very sick from it.

I suppose it's a neat invention and it is meant for the lazy. Or the word that is used now, "convenience". You don't need anything else but one little pod. Probably fairly cheap to produce with less liquid inside each than I would normally use as they apply a major markup on the product.

Last edited:
They do look sort of tasty, so I can see why the young and naive ate them, some even getting very sick from it.

I suppose it's a neat invention and it is meant for the lazy. Or the word that is used now, "convenience". You don't need anything else but one little pod. Probably fairly cheap to produce with less liquid inside each than I would normally use as they apply a major markup on the product.
Darwin is relentless.

Never bought them because I know how to use the cap on the laundry soap bottle to measure with...

I guess Millennials were never taught this...

Never bought them because I know how to use the cap on the laundry soap bottle to measure with...

I guess Millennials were never taught this...

My wife wanted to try them and she thought they were pretty effective. One pod, no detergent, softener or even Bounce sheet for the dryer.

I'm old school too, it's definitely something for a younger generation of fast paced bachelors and yuppies. We obviously still have regular detergent and whatnot. I think if someone only searches for these and waits for them to get back in stock instead of buying regular detergent then they have a "convenience" problem.

I don't like pods because the sometimes do not fully dissolve--we wash in cold only to try to be all eco friendly--and because tide causes someone in my household to break out.

I once mistakenly bought laundry pods for the dishwasher and it made the dishes smell something terrible. No one wants their morning coffee to a have a slight taste of Spring Rain.

Tide Pods are yummy fruitiness.
dcc870df77a50d19d0451bc335bb0f68.jpg

convenience.. new word? hmm.. as in 1 pod instead of scooping?

boy, they do almost all the work prepackaged, eh?

how convenient is convenient trust?

But I bet the clothes come out the same, right? Nice and fresh and umm umm spring time!

Crisp but just soft enough..

Tell tell sign I learned..

Laundry..

Unsure? Hang dry outdoors. If they come out rigid... not good
if they come out a little stiff... normal(er)

You know.. if you're unsure about something most persons usually don't continue doing it over and over again. In other words, if I was unsure of something, I wouldn't continue doing something I was unsure about. So why would any do something aggravating over and over as if they wanted to drive you up the wall?

Do they know something? Or might any others be unsure?

Let me give an example..

dad...

Let's say dad is always coming home lately and has this suspicious attitude all of a sudden.. Then he starts provoking, almost intentionally... Day after day.. all of a sudden.. unsure or certain.. would he be unsure or would he be certain?

most persons usually don't continue doing unsure over and over again. It would drive themself bonkers..

It's kind of like saying, I know you have it.. Give it to me... Day in and day out and the other has absolutely no idea what you are talking about, day in and day out..

So you start pulling out this and then that.. Is this what you're talking about? No? Next time.. this? no? What are you talking about??

Oh.. something invisible.. Geesh! i thought I was going mad!

There are seance books.. Looking through them you see all sorts of pictures and diagrams and stuff..

you mean this mental picture?? Wait.. I'll do even better.. wait right here...

going to the place where the book is stored, you bring it back and hand it to him.. here.. it's on page 4.. take your time with it.. i'm done reading it.. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back