If the people who work at Popeye's know they ran out of chicken sandwiches then

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
why dont they put up a fucking sign saying sold out until........ It appears that you must be half retarded in order to be hired at Popeyes. I mean that is just common sense to let all customers know

It's almost like they get pleasure out of saying.............SOLD OUT

why dont they put up a fucking sign saying sold out until........ It appears that you must be half retarded in order to be hired at Popeyes. I mean that is just common sense to let all customers know

They just take pleasure knowing you will go epic on them...

I would love to follow you for a week just for the enjoyment of watching someone more angry than me going out into those miserable world!

Last edited:
I can't even afford Popeye's anymore. 8-piece and 2 large sides is $26?

:eusa_naughty: Take my ass to Wally World and get all that for under $10.

I would have to agree with you here.
But I would blame the Manager, not the workers. They make like $9 an hour...not their job to care for that kind of money. The Manager must be a real moron for letting them run out in the first place, and if it was unavoidable...then yes..they should simply get a piece of masking tape and say SOLD OUT on the menu board.

I shouldnt have even opened this thread. Now I have an insatiable craving for fast food.

I would have to agree with you here.
But I would blame the Manager, not the workers. They make like $9 an hour...not their job to care for that kind of money. The Manager must be a real moron for letting them run out in the first place, and if it was unavoidable...then yes..they should simply get a piece of masking tape and say SOLD OUT on the menu board.

She said the manager dont want them to put up a sign

Go to Wendy's fbj.

He should come and eat at WhataBurger...

Grr! No Whataburger here. :CryingCow:

They are good!

He want Chicken Sandwich why not Chick-fil-a...

2l9yrr5.jpg

Nah, I think they recognize you as a regular and get pleasure from telling YOU "all sold out". I'll bet they aren't even really sold out. You should hire a private detective to spy on them and catch them selling chicken sandwiches as soon as you leave. Then you've got a lawsuit. Ka-CHING!

Nah, I think they recognize you as a regular and get pleasure from telling YOU "all sold out". I'll bet they aren't even really sold out. You should hire a private detective to spy on them and catch them selling chicken sandwiches as soon as you leave. Then you've got a lawsuit. Ka-CHING!

Im not a regular., I went to a Popeyes out of my neighborhood

Forum List

Back