I believe...

and what makes it false.

Europe has turned into eurostan.

so steer.

two scenarios are in place

#1 we make sure we dont become like europe, eurostan.

#2 the other, we get the warm and fuzzies and allow islam to take us over

which do u prefer

I prefer changing laws and rules, when neccesary.

It's a false dichotomy. We either amend the Constitution to ban Islam or #2 happens? Nonsense.[/QUOTE]

I like the light saber.

Anyways, my beef really isnt with muslims, its with certain versus, about 100 or so.

I hate making this feel personal, when its not

Its legitimate to have issues with versus in any book.

I am not a superfan of any religion, to be honest

besides, who am i supposed to ask about these versus?

funny how your photo shows a sword.
Now it's a lightsaber. Better?

kalam-albums-ls-picture2064-shahada-ls.jpg

islam is not about self defense either, its history clearly shows a pattern of agression, like africanized killer bees.
Oddly specific animal comparison...

if we ban islam, we might have a chance.

And anyone supporting palestinian homicide bombers, and palestinian terrorists, should be deported, and/or jailed.
OK, but since I was born here I get to go wherever I want and live off of US taxpayer money for the rest of my natural life.

its an idea, im not married to it.

Im open to criticism.

Im suprised how some people wanna make it so personal.

IM not the president, Im just a man, like you.

Islam should be banned in the united states, and we should not take any more muslims.

I believe if we dont do this, we will continue down our spiral of turning into a islamic state with sharia law, like europe

anyone with 1 eye and half a brain knows the real warlike history of islam. It has nothing to do with peace, it has to do with war, lies, and conquest.

Dont believe me, look it up!

tsk tsk tsk...ANmarty.that idea is so flawed on so many levels..

I might be, out of my mind.

I was reacting strongly to something I saw.

but i dont see you or anyone else critical of me, suggesting any alternative ideas.

atleast if your gonna point out where im flawed, which is fine, point out your own ideas, so i can agree or be critical of you

Id rather amend the constitution, then risk becoming europe

but thanks for playing :lol:
So we change the first amendment to read:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion (except Islam), or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; ......

And what should be the penalty for converting to this banned religion? burning at the stake?
And what do think will happen to the millions of Christians in Muslim countries?
And what do you think will happen to our relationship Muslim countries?
And what is going to replace a million barrels of oil from Muslim countries?
And lastly, are you out of your F* mind?

Islam should be banned in the united states, and we should not take any more muslims.

I believe if we dont do this, we will continue down our spiral of turning into a islamic state with sharia law, like europe

anyone with 1 eye and half a brain knows the real warlike history of islam. It has nothing to do with peace, it has to do with war, lies, and conquest.

Dont believe me, look it up!

tsk tsk tsk...ANmarty.that idea is so flawed on so many levels..

Eotshit, Flawed only to Obamarrhoidal LIEbturds who are Muslim Arselickers.

Obama ???...lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo]YouTube - What A Maroon![/ame]

I might be, out of my mind.

I was reacting strongly to something I saw.

but i dont see you or anyone else critical of me, suggesting any alternative ideas.

atleast if your gonna point out where im flawed, which is fine, point out your own ideas, so i can agree or be critical of you

Id rather amend the constitution, then risk becoming europe

but thanks for playing :lol:
So we change the first amendment to read:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion (except Islam), or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; ......

And what should be the penalty for converting to this banned religion? burning at the stake?
And what do think will happen to the millions of Christians in Muslim countries?
And what do you think will happen to our relationship Muslim countries?
And what is going to replace a million barrels of oil from Muslim countries?
And lastly, are you out of your F* mind?
You just admitted where you flawed when you said you were strongly reacting to something you saw. Turn off Fox News, MSNBC, and talk radio. Ignore political blogs from the right and left and do a little real research.

Most Muslims here and abroad bear no ill will toward Americans. You only hear and see the extremes, shocking videos, anti-American signs and banners, and out of context Islamic scriptures. It keeps the big bucks rolling into talk shows and the Internet blogs and papers. All of this is under the guise of keeping you informed of an impending danger, which only exist in the minds of those who are spreading the message.

But yes, there is a danger. It's you. Many that post on these boards and blogs, are just having a little entertainment. But it's a lot more than that. Every hate filled, bigoted message is available to hundreds of millions of people throughout the world because you are on the Internet. Your message may be just the inspiration some radical needs to blow up a synagogue or mosque. Then all these predication and fears become a self-fulfilling prophesy.

I screwed up my message and OVER-reacted

what i meant to say was: I have a problem with islam, NOT muslims

and that is as consistent as you having a problem with judaism and not jews or christianity but not christians.

I dont watch fox news very often i prefer cnn, i dont listen to talk radio too angry

liberalism too arrogant

conservatism too angry

but yeah, did over react

If you do that, I'm starting a secession campaign to create an independent nation that actually follows the Constitution.

THAT's becoming the Question/Thought of the Day:

Where can we go, that our Constitution and Common Sense are allowed to PREVAIL?

Anyways, my beef really isnt with muslims, its with certain versus, about 100 or so.

I hate making this feel personal, when its not

Its legitimate to have issues with versus in any book.

I am not a superfan of any religion, to be honest

besides, who am i supposed to ask about these versus?

Softening up? Sounds like somebody's afraid to stand by his convictions. It's time to sack up or pack up.

Most Muslims here and abroad bear no ill will toward Americans.

You're all kafir to them, and kafir/infidels/non-muslums must either convert or die, and it's preferable to them that you die.
Not only that, but ALL muslums hate America for supporting Israel, that's their main beef.

Forum List

Back