I asked some dork on here why Germans hated Jews so much. Germans are a smart, educated, civilized people and culturally they are an awful lot like us. What made them unite against the Jews? The way the Holocaust industry portrays it, Germans were all going about their business one day, happily exchanging pleasantries with their Jewish friends and neighbors, when suddenly, about 2:30 in the afternoon, the entire population suddenly and without warning transformed into rabid snarling Jew-hating Nazis for absolutely no reason whatsoever and by 3:00 pm the ovens were at capacity. It doesn't makes sense, I said to the Jewish dork. The Jews must have had some role.

Nope, he answered. Jews. Blameless. Utterly.

Then what could explain it, I pressed?

It was in the German culture, he said. Like a seed waiting to sprout. Going back to when Martin Luther wrote a book called Lies of the Jews.

Of course, that begs the question: did the Jews have any role at all in providing the impetus for that book? Were there "lies of the Jews"?

Nope. Jews. Blameless. Utterly.

But you see how the dork himself justifies genocide? If there is a people in which genocide against your people lies dormant just waiting to sprout for no reason whatsoever, then, of course, you are justified in committing genocide against them first.

And that is exactly what Soros, Hillary's main backer, is doing.

A vote for Hillary Clinton made you stupid or evil or both.
Hitler once told a journalist that his antisemitism was inspired by Ford´s International Jew. Ford was also a major backer of Hitler. Another reason might be that "the Jews" promised to drag the US into the war (WWI) in exchange for the British promise of Israel. After the NSDAP took over the power, the people were indoctrinated against Jews. The official story, however, was the deportation of all Jews to Madagascar.
Not sure I follow. You seem to be pointing at three different things: Henry Ford, the British, and indoctrination.

I asked some dork on here why Germans hated Jews so much. Germans are a smart, educated, civilized people and culturally they are an awful lot like us. What made them unite against the Jews? The way the Holocaust industry portrays it, Germans were all going about their business one day, happily exchanging pleasantries with their Jewish friends and neighbors, when suddenly, about 2:30 in the afternoon, the entire population suddenly and without warning transformed into rabid snarling Jew-hating Nazis for absolutely no reason whatsoever and by 3:00 pm the ovens were at capacity. It doesn't makes sense, I said to the Jewish dork. The Jews must have had some role.

It was in the German culture, he said. Like a seed waiting to sprout. Going back to when Martin Luther wrote a book called Lies of the Jews.

Of course, that begs the question: did the Jews have any role at all in providing the impetus for that book? Were there "lies of the Jews"?

But you see how the dork himself justifies genocide? If there is a people in which genocide against your people lies dormant just waiting to sprout for no reason whatsoever, then, of course, you are justified in committing genocide against them first.

Hitler once told a journalist that his antisemitism was inspired by Ford´s International Jew. Ford was also a major backer of Hitler. Another reason might be that "the Jews" promised to drag the US into the war (WWI) in exchange for the British promise of Israel. After the NSDAP took over the power, the people were indoctrinated against Jews. The official story, however, was the deportation of all Jews to Madagascar.
Not sure I follow. You seem to be pointing at three different things: Henry Ford, the British, and indoctrination.
Ford´s writings and maybe the events of WWI led to Hitler´s antisemitism. Responsible is he alone.

220px-Charlotte_Sunday_Observer_front_page_May_27_1917%2C_Twenty-Century_Dream_of_Israel_May_Be_Realized_by_America%27s_Entry_into_War.jpg

220px-19200522_Dearborn_Independent-Intl_Jew.jpg

Seems like your point here is that you don't go in for history or logic very much.
So, genius, why did the Germans hate the Jews?

For many reasons.

Reason one is that it's always good for Nationalists to have someone to blame for problems. In modern America the right blame Muslims for a lot of things. You know, you have 5 people die in an attack by Muslims, and you have 1,000 die in gun attacks by Americans, and it's the Muslims who are the problem. In Rwanda the Hutus decided to make the Tutsis responsible for the problems. It's a common tactic by those who find using reality to try and attract votes.

Another reason is that people see a group who are successful, and they can become an easy target for those who are willing to do what I said in the previous paragraph.

Historically the Jews were seen as bad. Not for any particular reason other than religious one. The Christians would make Jews the problem because they weren't Christians. Germany is quite a religious place even today, and has been Christian for a long time.

The Spanish deported their Jews in the 1500s. Other countries did the same. They were all Christian countries and did so for similar reasons. Having a homogeneous society is often the goal of some politicians, because they can gain popularity for something that isn't based on reality, but in the minds of people who weren't particularly intelligent, as the working classes were uneducated in the main.

Seems like your point here is that you don't go in for history or logic very much.
The Jews have always suffered under the hand of the "christian" west.
Generally in times of economic struggle. If you want a historical context then read
Walter Scotts Ivanhoe where the discrimination is laid out clearly. Pretty much every European country has its own pogrom to be "proud of" going back to the dark ages.

So when you add that weight of history to the rise of fascism in Germany then there is only going to be one result. Fascism relies on division and the idea that it is someone elses fault.

Spin forward to today and the right wing across the world demonises 2bn muslims for the crime of following a different religion.

Are these people responsible for terrorist attacks ? Are they fuck but it plays well with todays nazis,many of whom post on here.

Generally in times of economic struggle. If you want a historical context then read
Walter Scotts Ivanhoe where the discrimination is laid out clearly. Pretty much every European country has its own pogrom to be "proud of" going back to the dark ages.

So when you add that weight of history to the rise of fascism in Germany then there is only going to be one result. Fascism relies on division and the idea that it is someone elses fault.

Spin forward to today and the right wing across the world demonises 2bn muslims for the crime of following a different religion.

Are these people responsible for terrorist attacks ? Are they fuck but it plays well with todays nazis,many of whom post on here.
This election changed me. The media were traitors--vicious, venomous, dishonest, anti-democratic traitors. The media IS controlled by Jews. It's a simple fact. Call me a Nazi. I don't care about your name-calling. Facts are facts. George Soros--pure, lethal, destructive evil--is a Jew and a major force destroying the country I love. Yes, the country I love is majority white. So what?

I don't want whites to become a minority. Why should I want that? No one criticizes the Sioux for not wanting the Sioux to be overwhelmed by Europeans. Will you call me a Nazi because I sympathize with the position of the Sioux who wanted their people to remain sovereign? Their way of life dominant? Then call me a Nazi. I don't give a fuck. I won't be like these pathetic snowflakes without the brains or the balls to stand up to their conquerors.

Simple fact: Jews were THE force that opened our borders in 1965. If it weren't for them, we'd still be 90% white. Not only are Jews responsible for making us a minority, but Hollywood (also, SIMPLE FACT, controlled by Jews as Jews themselves frequently remind us) is vigorously ensuring we are a hated minority with their steady stream of 12 Years a Slave and Birth of a Nation, etc.

That means, in my view, we would be better off if there were no Jews in America. Pure and simple. Does that make me a Nazi? I don't know and I don't care. It's more important to stand up for my people and speak my mind than cower from your name-calling like some spineless weakling. But, I'll tell you what. Recently I read that Kristallnacht was actually an attack by German youth on Jewish owned newspapers. After this election, I am a Nazi-sympathizer. For. Sure.

This election changed me. The media were traitors--vicious, venomous, dishonest, anti-democratic traitors. The media IS controlled by Jews. It's a simple fact. Call me a Nazi. I don't care about your name-calling. Facts are facts. George Soros--pure, lethal, destructive evil--is a Jew and a major force destroying the country I love. Yes, the country I love is majority white. So what?

I don't want whites to become a minority. Why should I want that? No one criticizes the Sioux for not wanting the Sioux to be overwhelmed by Europeans. Will you call me a Nazi because I sympathize with the position of the Sioux who wanted their people to remain sovereign? Their way of life dominant? Then call me a Nazi. I don't give a fuck. I won't be like these pathetic snowflakes without the brains or the balls to stand up to their conquerors.

Simple fact: Jews were THE force that opened our borders in 1965. If it weren't for them, we'd still be 90% white. Not only are Jews responsible for making us a minority, but Hollywood (also, SIMPLE FACT, controlled by Jews as Jews themselves frequently remind us) is vigorously ensuring we are a hated minority with their steady stream of 12 Years a Slave and Birth of a Nation, etc.

That means, in my view, we would be better off if there were no Jews in America. Pure and simple. Does that make me a Nazi? I don't know and I don't care. It's more important to stand up for my people and speak my mind than cower from your name-calling like some spineless weakling. But, I'll tell you what. Recently I read that Kristallnacht was actually an attack by German youth on Jewish owned newspapers. After this election, I am a Nazi-sympathizer. For. Sure.

Perhaps you could have loaded all that shite in the OP and saved us all some time.

Sounds like the media didn't change you, that you already had these thoughts, and you have these thoughts because you can't be bothered to see reality.

Sounds like the media didn't change you, that you already had these thoughts, and you have these thoughts because you can't be bothered to see reality.
Nope. I have been aware for 20 years that Jews saw the passage of the 1965 Immigration Act as a Jewish victory, and celebrated it as such on the night of its passage. Does it anger me? Yes. Does it make me think we whites would have been better off if there were no Jews in this country? Yes. Did it anger me the day I walked past the synagogue across the street from where I lived on E 79th St and read the announcement in the little glass box mounted on the wall that the next Sunday's sermon was an exhortation against Jewish intermarriage knowing that if a Christian minister anywhere in the country preached a similar sermon it would be the congregants from the synagogue on E 79th St leading the shrieks of condemnation against the church? Yes. Do I hate Jewish hypocrisy? Yes. Jewish deception? Yes. Jewish nepotism? Yes. Jewish warmongering? Yes. But, then again, I hate all those things in Christians, too.

But I have never felt sympathy for the Nazis until this election. It was after reading a particularly vile article by a particularly vile Jewish scribbler named Dana Milbank that, for the first time ever, I felt bloodlust. It didn't feel like a struggle anymore. It felt like war, and the Jewish press, and the Soros and Sabans were enemy combatants. Those German kids who ransacked the Jewish owned papers on Nov 9, 1938 were my kin.

Since you stake a claim to reality, why don't you set me straight?

I asked some dork on here why Germans hated Jews so much. Germans are a smart, educated, civilized people and culturally they are an awful lot like us. What made them unite against the Jews?
It was the 1930's you nitwit. There were no computers. There were no tv's. They hadn't figured out nuclear power. There medicine was primitive. How "educated" could they have been?!?
Are you joking?

Jews are historically stupid.

They are like the first pets that God had and he is inexplicably devoted to them, though they never seem grateful.

Kristallnacht was not against Jewish papers. It was orchestrated, funded, and directed by Nazis..who did not participate, themselves.

Nope. I have been aware for 20 years that Jews saw the passage of the 1965 Immigration Act as a Jewish victory, and celebrated it as such on the night of its passage. Does it anger me? Yes. Does it make me think we whites would have been better off if there were no Jews in this country? Yes. Did it anger me the day I walked past the synagogue across the street from where I lived on E 79th St and read the announcement in the little glass box mounted on the wall that the next Sunday's sermon was an exhortation against Jewish intermarriage knowing that if a Christian minister anywhere in the country preached a similar sermon it would be the congregants from the synagogue on E 79th St leading the shrieks of condemnation against the church? Yes. Do I hate Jewish hypocrisy? Yes. Jewish deception? Yes. Jewish nepotism? Yes. Jewish warmongering? Yes. But, then again, I hate all those things in Christians, too.

But I have never felt sympathy for the Nazis until this election. It was after reading a particularly vile article by a particularly vile Jewish scribbler named Dana Milbank that, for the first time ever, I felt bloodlust. It didn't feel like a struggle anymore. It felt like war, and the Jewish press, and the Soros and Sabans were enemy combatants. Those German kids who ransacked the Jewish owned papers on Nov 9, 1938 were my kin.

So you basically lied when you said that this election changed you then.

As for your opposition to the 1965 immigration act, it's basically that you don't like people who aren't from northern Europe. Well, that seems the be the problem for racists.

However it doesn't mean much.

You say Jews saw this as a victory. In 1960 there 5.3 million Jews in the US. In 2010 there were 5.425 million Jews in the US. So, in the space of 50 years there's been an increase of 125,000 Jews in the US, and possibly most of this has been from natural increase rather than immigration.

So you hate Jewish hypocrisy. Well I hate Jewish hypocrisy as well as Christian hypocrisy, Muslim hypocrisy, general hypocrisy etc. So what?

Do you hate Jewish hypocrisy but tolerate Christian hypocrisy because you want to be angry at Jews and to blame Jews for all your problems in your miserable life?

So you feel sympathy for Nazis? I mean, seriously. You blame Jews for all these problems, and yet the biggest problems were what the Nazis did.

Well, if you're scum, you're scum, and there's probably not much that will make you change. However you live in a country with human rights. Why don't you move somewhere that doesn't have rights and see how you fair.

Since you stake a claim to reality, why don't you set me straight?

Okay. You blame Jews for controlling the media. How much of the media do Jews control? Also, why don't you set up your own media? You're free to do so. You can have the media stories you want and in the way you like. The media is made up of private companies. If you have a problem with Jews because they're successful, this seems rather absurd.

It all sounds like excuses for why you're not doing as well as you think you should, or deserve to be doing. So you hope to put others down in order to improve yourself in this manner.

Jews are awesome.

You suck.

As for your opposition to the 1965 immigration act, it's basically that you don't like people who aren't from northern Europe. Well, that seems the be the problem for racists.

You say Jews saw this as a victory. In 1960 there 5.3 million Jews in the US. In 2010 there were 5.425 million Jews in the US. So, in the space of 50 years there's been an increase of 125,000 Jews in the US, and possibly most of this has been from natural increase rather than immigration.

So you hate Jewish hypocrisy. Well I hate Jewish hypocrisy as well as Christian hypocrisy, Muslim hypocrisy, general hypocrisy etc. So what?

Do you hate Jewish hypocrisy but tolerate Christian hypocrisy because you want to be angry at Jews and to blame Jews for all your problems in your miserable life?

So you feel sympathy for Nazis? I mean, seriously. You blame Jews for all these problems, and yet the biggest problems were what the Nazis did.

Well, if you're scum, you're scum, and there's probably not much that will make you change. However you live in a country with human rights. Why don't you move somewhere that doesn't have rights and see how you fair.
Wow, insults.

Wow, insults.

I usually don't like insults, but when someone basically comes on here and starts promoting the killing of people, I reserve the right to tell them what I think they are.

Wow, insults.

I usually don't like insults, but when someone basically comes on here and starts promoting the killing of people, I reserve the right to tell them what I think they are.

Wow, insults.

Well, I think you are a lightweight. I didn't promote the killing of anyone.

Wow, insults.

Well, I think you are a lightweight. I didn't promote the killing of anyone.

But you did.

Forum List

Back