cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
I asked some dork on here why Germans hated Jews so much. Germans are a smart, educated, civilized people and culturally they are an awful lot like us. What made them unite against the Jews? The way the Holocaust industry portrays it, Germans were all going about their business one day, happily exchanging pleasantries with their Jewish friends and neighbors, when suddenly, about 2:30 in the afternoon, the entire population suddenly and without warning transformed into rabid snarling Jew-hating Nazis for absolutely no reason whatsoever and by 3:00 pm the ovens were at capacity. It doesn't makes sense, I said to the Jewish dork. The Jews must have had some role.

Nope, he answered. Jews. Blameless. Utterly.

Then what could explain it, I pressed?

It was in the German culture, he said. Like a seed waiting to sprout. Going back to when Martin Luther wrote a book called Lies of the Jews.

Of course, that begs the question: did the Jews have any role at all in providing the impetus for that book? Were there "lies of the Jews"?

Nope. Jews. Blameless. Utterly.

But you see how the dork himself justifies genocide? If there is a people in which genocide against your people lies dormant just waiting to sprout for no reason whatsoever, then, of course, you are justified in committing genocide against them first.

And that is exactly what Soros, Hillary's main backer, is doing.

A vote for Hillary Clinton made you stupid or evil or both.

I asked some dork on here why Germans hated Jews so much. Germans are a smart, educated, civilized people and culturally they are an awful lot like us. What made them unite against the Jews? The way the Holocaust industry portrays it, Germans were all going about their business one day, happily exchanging pleasantries with their Jewish friends and neighbors, when suddenly, about 2:30 in the afternoon, the entire population suddenly and without warning transformed into rabid snarling Jew-hating Nazis for absolutely no reason whatsoever and by 3:00 pm the ovens were at capacity. It doesn't makes sense, I said to the Jewish dork. The Jews must have had some role.

It was in the German culture, he said. Like a seed waiting to sprout. Going back to when Martin Luther wrote a book called Lies of the Jews.

Of course, that begs the question: did the Jews have any role at all in providing the impetus for that book? Were there "lies of the Jews"?

But you see how the dork himself justifies genocide? If there is a people in which genocide against your people lies dormant just waiting to sprout for no reason whatsoever, then, of course, you are justified in committing genocide against them first.

^ Republicans have put this in charge of America. God help us.

I asked some dork on here why Germans hated Jews so much. Germans are a smart, educated, civilized people and culturally they are an awful lot like us. What made them unite against the Jews?
It was the 1930's you nitwit. There were no computers. There were no tv's. They hadn't figured out nuclear power. There medicine was primitive. How "educated" could they have been?!?

The way the Holocaust industry portrays it, Germans were all going about their business one day, happily exchanging pleasantries with their Jewish friends and neighbors, when suddenly, about 2:30 in the afternoon, the entire population suddenly and without warning transformed into rabid snarling Jew-hating Nazis for absolutely no reason whatsoever and by 3:00 pm the ovens were at capacity. It doesn't makes sense, I said to the Jewish dork. The Jews must have had some role.
Yeah....and every single victim of Ted Bundy who was brutally raped and murdered must have had some role. I mean, how dare those dirty ho's look beautiful. Why was their hair so nice when they could have shaved it? And how dare they leave the house wearing shorts when they could have gone out covered head-to-toe like a muslim woman.

Idiot.

I would recommend that every single person on USMB put this jack-ass CNelsen on their "ignore" list. Hopefully he'll go away as a result. This site doesn't need ignorant anti-semite idiots like him.

I would recommend that every single person on USMB put this jack-ass CNelsen on their "ignore" list. Hopefully he'll go away as a result. This site doesn't need ignorant anti-semite idiots like him.
Why? People like him helped get Trump elected President. You people have been telling us that we need to understand these folk and learn how to have conversations with them. What changed?

What a great post, keep up the good work! :alcoholic:

Last edited:

The Donald is Cnelson???

The Donald is Cnelson???
I don't know. Ask him. At the least the Donald made promises that Cnelson bigly approved of.

cnelsen

I didn't realize that this thread was in Zone 2 (I just click on the thread links, I don't pay attention to where they go.)

Because it's in Zone 2 my post was deleted.

Could you repost the OP in the Flame Zone, please?

I have absolutely no idea why you posted this blather.

He just read this.

41JF22K0VFL.jpg

He doesn't realize that with the rise of the Shitlords, it's no longer relevant.

The way the Holocaust industry portrays it, Germans were all going about their business one day, happily exchanging pleasantries with their Jewish friends and neighbors, when suddenly, about 2:30 in the afternoon, the entire population suddenly and without warning transformed into rabid snarling Jew-hating Nazis for absolutely no reason whatsoever and by 3:00 pm the ovens were at capacity. It doesn't makes sense, I said to the Jewish dork. The Jews must have had some role.
Yeah....and every single victim of Ted Bundy who was brutally raped and murdered must have had some role. I mean, how dare those dirty ho's look beautiful. Why was their hair so nice when they could have shaved it? And how dare they leave the house wearing shorts when they could have gone out covered head-to-toe like a muslim woman.

Idiot.
So, then, it's true. Germans were just walking along minding their own business and suddenly, for no reason whatsoever, they all became Jew-hating Nazis?

So there was Absolutely. No. Reason. Germans. Hated. Jews.

He just read this.

41JF22K0VFL.jpg

He doesn't realize that with the rise of the Shitlords, it's no longer relevant.
Jews. Blameless. Utterly.

He just read this.

41JF22K0VFL.jpg

Jews. Blameless. Utterly.
I'm gonna build a wall!!!!!

Seems like your point here is that you don't go in for history or logic very much.

Hitler once told a journalist that his antisemitism was inspired by Ford´s International Jew. Ford was also a major backer of Hitler. Another reason might be that "the Jews" promised to drag the US into the war (WWI) in exchange for the British promise of Israel. After the NSDAP took over the power, the people were indoctrinated against Jews. The official story, however, was the deportation of all Jews to Madagascar.

Seems like your point here is that you don't go in for history or logic very much.
So, genius, why did the Germans hate the Jews?

Forum List

Back