I am tired of warmers...

Isn't there an "Anti-Moron" rule on this board?!?! :eek:

Why? You want Sucks Old Cocks banned?

216139232.jpg

You're a little late with that comment, wiseguy. How about actually reading a thread before making yourself look foolish?!?! :cool:

You seem to have missed an important point, "the fate of sea ice over the next decade depends not only on human activity but also on climate variability that cannot be predicted". It seems it's not true that AGW proponents forget about natural cycles. They're saying IT IS those cycles AND human activity. You seem to be completely misreading the statement.

Nah, I got that one it was right after this one..

“The computer simulations suggest that we could see a 10-year period of stable ice or even a slight increase in the extent of the ice."

A decade of stable, increased or less ice? Really? Gee thats a very safe bet now isn't it. SO then no matter what they want us to know its still evidence for AGW.... Sure, sure.. But hey you go on ahead and believe what they want you to don't let the truth get in the way of your zealotry. :lol:

What ARE you complaining about? The computer simulations include NATURAL CYCLES!!! The skeptics are always harping on them, but don't want to recognize that they've been included all along. Don't expect us to go along with your intellectual dishonesty. :eusa_hand:

I don't expect you to understand it junior... Do you really want to show your age again? I grow tired of slapping you but since you can't help yourself.

Its like betting on all colors and numbers on a roulette wheel. If you could do that it would be a winner every spin. But by that same token all the other colors and numbers you bet on that didn't win would be losers. You could make the argument that you won, but did you really in grand scheme? No not at all...
Kind of like you trying to play smart on here, you make a fool of yourself continuously oblivious to everything but trying to play big and smart. You never achieve this so the entire meaning for it is lost.:lol::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back