I am tired of warmers...

gslack

Mar 26, 2010
Its really tiresome trying to deal with people who do not, nor care to try and grasp the concept that there is no realistic way to proclaim CO2 as a cause for climate change. They are a bunch of internet/googlicians with delusions of intellect. Like oldsocks claiming to be a member or MENSA is a perfect example. Seriously? MENSA? I am surprised he can even speak after that claim given the things he posts here daily. He is a perfect example of the problem...

The fact is the Sun is the driver of climate, while the maintaining of that climate is managed by the atmosphere as a whole, the geo- and electro-magnetic fields, and the earths geo activity and make up. CO2 and all other trace gases are not nor never have been a driving force in climate change. At best they can help to retain some heat after the fact, but that again is not generating heat.

The point still remains you cannot get something from nothing. Something has to create the IR or radiation that supposedly CO2 traps. And that is the Sun. I know, I know oldsocks and his pals are right now going to go pull a 11-year solar cycle out of their ass and tell me that its at a minimum. A minimum in what sense? In the 11-year cycle of solar variability? Ok then what about the 206 year solar variability cycle that oversees that 11 year one? Or the 21,000 year cycle regarding earths combined tilt, elliptical orbit around the sun and its procession through the equinoxes? Or for that matter how about the 41,000 year cycle marking the + or - in the earths 1.5 degree wobble in earths tilt and orbit? Or how about the 100,000 year cycle and the earths cycle of eccentricity? Try and tell any of the warmers here and they go into spam the graphs mode to prevent their heads exploding.

They cannot accept anything that doesn't come from their accepted sphere. And any scientist who dares disagree is not to be believed. As I said before this is a faith now, and no amount of evidence can counter a true believer in a faith. Try telling a faithful and devout catholic that the "Trinity" is nonsense and show him all the evidence you can and see if he falters.... Odds are he won't just like oldsocks and his drones can post endless amounts of obviously false claims and not even falter when it blows up in their face time and again.

This is a faith, a faith that they (man) are the center of the universe and able to create and destroy at will. That type of self absorption was kept in check back in the old days by religion. But now science has replaced religion, and they are the new zealots. A few decades ago catholic priests were irreproachable and rarely if ever questioned openly, yet nowadays they are almost synonymous with sexual misconduct. And here we are today with todays zealots proclaiming only one science is the true gospel and all others are heresy. They worship science, yet only the science their sect deems of the true faith. Talk about about a flip...

Now we know that scientists can and sometimes DO lie, cheat, and steal to protect their livelihood just like other humans, but according to them those are only the false scientists of the false religions. Yeah ok, sound familiar? Yeah it does... A few churches have been known to use this tactic and claim from time to time as well...

To all who buy into this CO2 causes climate change, I want you to get over yourself and accept some simple facts...

1. YOU are not even close to being a planet killer. We have been here somewhere between 7 and 2.4 million years (we don't even know that much yet). In perspective the earth is about 4.55 billions years old.

2. Accept that YOU, are mortal. You are not going to get smart enough to become pure energy anytime soon so WE have a shelf life and its relatively short. Want to be immortalized? Then do something good that is NOT requiring you to overlook lies, and misleading nonsense to do. If you have to excuse continuous errors, false claims, and outright lies with ever more complex ways, than its not GOOD, its BAD. Run a soup kitchen, feed the homeless, cure cancer, any number of things are good and do not require a constant barrage of charts and graphs with scary headlines to tell you they are good. The truth speaks for itself, only a lie is so desperate for acceptance.

3. The Earth will shake us all off like a wet dog after a bath if we become too bothersome. Be it through a ice-age, a warming period, or a killer retrovirus that targets non-critical thinkers, it will do its thing no matter what we say or do. If it weren't for the Earth we wouldn't exist, so lets give it a little more credit to it. It needs a raving lunatic crying over the warming properties of a trace gas to come to its rescue? Seriously?...

4. If YOU don't believe in a God, than accept that science and its scientists are not Godly, more saintly, or any better or more perfect than any other human. They are just as evolved as the rest of us and they are no more immune to negative traits then we are. They are wrong sometimes and they are right sometimes, and when they are continually wrong about something over a long period, its called guessing and even self-preservation...

5. Fear sells, and controls large groups of people better than any other thing on this planet right now. And now we have a magic box bringing fear to us 24/7 and 365. Once it was fear of offending an almighty who may smite you down or bring bad tidings onto you. Now its fear of self and each other. People got smart and aren't scared of being smited anymore so they now fear their own power potential. If there is no god than they in fact must be their own god and since they don't know anything about being a god they might accidentally destroy the planet.

There are real problems in this world that we can address that will do far more for the good of us all, than crying and worrying over a trace gas causing a 1.9 degree temperature change the last 200 years. Starvation, disease, slavery, war, oppression, and the needs of some people to control others are real problems we can try and do something about.

Just because very Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University state that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger means nothing at all, according the G-string. And they post sites where they clearly state that the climate is already being affect. Unequivocal statements, with real science to back them up.

But G-string believes political flap-yap will change all of that.

None of that disproves AGW. It sounds like we just need "faith" that we can't possibly doing anything to the climate of something as large as Earth. Meanwhile, the skeptic/deniers are the ones claiming AGW is a relgion, when the truth is they're the ones fighting the science, as tenaciously as Pope v. Galileo.

Giant boring text wall not read.

You need to replace "Warmers" with "The entire world except American Republicans." Your title should be "I'm tired of the entire world except American Republicans..."

Warmers are EnviroMarxists without a single shred of scientific evidence or even a coherent theory. They just find places where its warmer and go, "See that? Do you see that? Global Warming!!"

It's nowhere near science and I live for the day when real scientists boot these frauds off of every American campus and University

Warmers are EnviroMarxists without a single shred of scientific evidence or even a coherent theory. They just find places where its warmer and go, "See that? Do you see that? Global Warming!!"

It's nowhere near science and I live for the day when real scientists boot these frauds off of every American campus and University

"The entire world except American Republicans are EnviroMarxists without a single..."

"The entire world except American Republicans are EnviroMarxists without a single..."

Honey, when it was 100 here last week it was "Proof" of manmade global warming. Today its 75, where the warming go?

Does CO2 cause high pressure systems because thats what cause the temperature last week?

Our 94% will take you on anyday. :cool:

Honey, when it was 100 here last week it was "Proof" of manmade global warming. Today its 75, where the warming go?

Does CO2 cause high pressure systems because thats what cause the temperature last week?

Yeah, but who rolls out the Global Cooling Hoax everytime it snows?!?! :doubt:

:lol:

That's why months later you still haven't even posted your hypothesis :cuckoo:

Bring it!

I saw what fakes you guys were when I read the Scarfetta and West's paper and realized there was no science there at all.

Then came Jones and Mann and the Decline Hiders.

AGW will one day have its own wing in the Museum of Scientific Fakes, Frauds and Hoaxes

The Entire world Except American Republicans said:
It's a trend in weather patterns over time that are being studied, not a single week. The overwhelming preponderance of evidence suggests that the climate is warming and man's activities are playing a role.

American Republicans said:
IT'S NOT HOT TODAY! YOUR "SCIENCE" IS STUPID!

Nuff said.

Yeah, but who rolls out the Global Cooling Hoax everytime it snows?!?! :doubt:

What the fuck are you talking about?

That's why months later you still haven't even posted your hypothesis :cuckoo:

Bring it!

I saw what fakes you guys were when I read the Scarfetta and West's paper and realized there was no science there at all.

Then came Jones and Mann and the Decline Hiders.

AGW will one day have its own wing in the Museum of Scientific Fakes, Frauds and Hoaxes

You mean the GCH, don't you? :cool:

None of that disproves AGW.r It sounds like we just need "faith" that we can't possibly doing anything to the climate of something as large as Earth. Meanwhile, the skeptic/deniers are the ones claiming AGW is a relgion, when the truth is they're the ones fighting the science, as tenaciously as Pope v. Galileo.

you've got it bass ackward again konradv. its the CAGWs that are fighting as tenaciously as the Pope vs Galileo, to make climate models work by the same convoluted methods not unlike using epicycles to prove the earth was the centre of the universe. dogma can only hold back science for a short time and your side is just about done.

None of that disproves AGW.r It sounds like we just need "faith" that we can't possibly doing anything to the climate of something as large as Earth. Meanwhile, the skeptic/deniers are the ones claiming AGW is a relgion, when the truth is they're the ones fighting the science, as tenaciously as Pope v. Galileo.

you've got it bass ackward again konradv. its the CAGWs that are fighting as tenaciously as the Pope vs Galileo, to make climate models work by the same convoluted methods not unlike using epicycles to prove the earth was the centre of the universe. dogma can only hold back science for a short time and your side is just about done.

Sorry, I'm going with science and logic. It's you that has the "faith" that we're not the cause. I'll go with continued work on making the models closer to reality, rather than the "nothing to see here" attitude of the skeptics/deniers.

The earth is warm because the sun is shining.

It cools down at night when the sun sets and the moon comes out.

End of science class for today.

Test tomorrow.

Last edited:
Its really tiresome trying to deal with people who do not, nor care to try and grasp the concept that there is no realistic way to proclaim CO2 as a cause for climate change. They are a bunch of internet/googlicians with delusions of intellect. Like oldsocks claiming to be a member or MENSA is a perfect example. Seriously? MENSA? I am surprised he can even speak after that claim given the things he posts here daily. He is a perfect example of the problem...

The fact is the Sun is the driver of climate, while the maintaining of that climate is managed by the atmosphere as a whole, the geo- and electro-magnetic fields, and the earths geo activity and make up. CO2 and all other trace gases are not nor never have been a driving force in climate change. At best they can help to retain some heat after the fact, but that again is not generating heat.

The point still remains you cannot get something from nothing. Something has to create the IR or radiation that supposedly CO2 traps. And that is the Sun. I know, I know oldsocks and his pals are right now going to go pull a 11-year solar cycle out of their ass and tell me that its at a minimum. A minimum in what sense? In the 11-year cycle of solar variability? Ok then what about the 206 year solar variability cycle that oversees that 11 year one? Or the 21,000 year cycle regarding earths combined tilt, elliptical orbit around the sun and its procession through the equinoxes? Or for that matter how about the 41,000 year cycle marking the + or - in the earths 1.5 degree wobble in earths tilt and orbit? Or how about the 100,000 year cycle and the earths cycle of eccentricity? Try and tell any of the warmers here and they go into spam the graphs mode to prevent their heads exploding.

They cannot accept anything that doesn't come from their accepted sphere. And any scientist who dares disagree is not to be believed. As I said before this is a faith now, and no amount of evidence can counter a true believer in a faith. Try telling a faithful and devout catholic that the "Trinity" is nonsense and show him all the evidence you can and see if he falters.... Odds are he won't just like oldsocks and his drones can post endless amounts of obviously false claims and not even falter when it blows up in their face time and again.

This is a faith, a faith that they (man) are the center of the universe and able to create and destroy at will. That type of self absorption was kept in check back in the old days by religion. But now science has replaced religion, and they are the new zealots. A few decades ago catholic priests were irreproachable and rarely if ever questioned openly, yet nowadays they are almost synonymous with sexual misconduct. And here we are today with todays zealots proclaiming only one science is the true gospel and all others are heresy. They worship science, yet only the science their sect deems of the true faith. Talk about about a flip...

Now we know that scientists can and sometimes DO lie, cheat, and steal to protect their livelihood just like other humans, but according to them those are only the false scientists of the false religions. Yeah ok, sound familiar? Yeah it does... A few churches have been known to use this tactic and claim from time to time as well...

To all who buy into this CO2 causes climate change, I want you to get over yourself and accept some simple facts...

1. YOU are not even close to being a planet killer. We have been here somewhere between 7 and 2.4 million years (we don't even know that much yet). In perspective the earth is about 4.55 billions years old.

2. Accept that YOU, are mortal. You are not going to get smart enough to become pure energy anytime soon so WE have a shelf life and its relatively short. Want to be immortalized? Then do something good that is NOT requiring you to overlook lies, and misleading nonsense to do. If you have to excuse continuous errors, false claims, and outright lies with ever more complex ways, than its not GOOD, its BAD. Run a soup kitchen, feed the homeless, cure cancer, any number of things are good and do not require a constant barrage of charts and graphs with scary headlines to tell you they are good. The truth speaks for itself, only a lie is so desperate for acceptance.

3. The Earth will shake us all off like a wet dog after a bath if we become too bothersome. Be it through a ice-age, a warming period, or a killer retrovirus that targets non-critical thinkers, it will do its thing no matter what we say or do. If it weren't for the Earth we wouldn't exist, so lets give it a little more credit to it. It needs a raving lunatic crying over the warming properties of a trace gas to come to its rescue? Seriously?...

4. If YOU don't believe in a God, than accept that science and its scientists are not Godly, more saintly, or any better or more perfect than any other human. They are just as evolved as the rest of us and they are no more immune to negative traits then we are. They are wrong sometimes and they are right sometimes, and when they are continually wrong about something over a long period, its called guessing and even self-preservation...

5. Fear sells, and controls large groups of people better than any other thing on this planet right now. And now we have a magic box bringing fear to us 24/7 and 365. Once it was fear of offending an almighty who may smite you down or bring bad tidings onto you. Now its fear of self and each other. People got smart and aren't scared of being smited anymore so they now fear their own power potential. If there is no god than they in fact must be their own god and since they don't know anything about being a god they might accidentally destroy the planet.

There are real problems in this world that we can address that will do far more for the good of us all, than crying and worrying over a trace gas causing a 1.9 degree temperature change the last 200 years. Starvation, disease, slavery, war, oppression, and the needs of some people to control others are real problems we can try and do something about.
It's a religion of politics and social engineering. There is no way to prove it's false to them because they'll always find a reason your proof is not true.

Global fascism was a solution looking for a problem. They found it in global warming, and they won't let it go till they have another delivery system. Before this it was global overcrowding. Before that, pollution. Before that it was family planning and eugenics.

Forum List

Back