" I am tired of doing business this way"

Whatever.

It's not like I believe anything you say. If you had anything true to say, you'd back it up with proof. Instead, all you've got is unconfirmable anecdates.

Meanwhile, businesses are reporting record profits. Wingnuts like you think that means "business is bad".:cuckoo:

Whatever you say dood. Feel free to look up anything I post and you will find plenty of outside verification. Unlike you who are so frightened to answer a basic question I will happily answer almost any one you care to ask.

Just ask away and I will post source material for you. What industry are you in again?

I'd like to see verification of your claim that I work for the govt

Until then, you're just another blowhard on the internet who makes up stuff
I'd like to see verification of your claim that you work.

Until then, you're just another blowhard on the internet who makes up stuff.

My retirement ceremony a week ago Friday:

81115961.jpg

I'm the guy on the right. You're the guy who's a moron.

And here's a picture of my home
Compare the picture I posted to my avatar, Skippy.

You'll see the resemblance, but you'll never acknowledge it. :lol:

Look at my avatar, buddy!!!

It proves that's my house. Want to come over and play? :lol:

Whatever you say dood. Feel free to look up anything I post and you will find plenty of outside verification. Unlike you who are so frightened to answer a basic question I will happily answer almost any one you care to ask.

Just ask away and I will post source material for you. What industry are you in again?

Feel free to believe that I am unemployed

But since you're so concerned about people proving what they post, why don't you ask westwall to prove that I'm a state worker?

Or would that be too honest for you to do?

But since you're so concerned about people proving what they post, why don't you ask westwall to prove that I'm a state worker?

:lol::lol::lol: Hey bucko, you accused me of posting things and then never backing them up. You have been asked many times to provide links to your assertions which you have repeatedly failed to do. You have been asked what industry you are in, once again repeatedly, and allways you try and divert attention.

Wingnut fool look in the mirror, you're not worth wasting time on, you are whatever you think you are in your tinly little brain, what you are not however is credible or time worthy.

Congrats you have made an ass of yourself yet again.

And here's a picture of my home
Compare the picture I posted to my avatar, Skippy.

You'll see the resemblance, but you'll never acknowledge it. :lol:

Skippy lost the plot I fear. I doubt he has left moms basement.

Ok Skippy, here's the plot

You lied and made up shit about how I work for the govt. Instead of owning up to your stupidity, you're desperately hoping we'll talk about something else, and forget about your lie.

So why don't you brag again about how you verify everything that you say? Then you can prove it by verifying that I work for the state :lol:

This should be good
:eusa_whistle:

:lol::lol::lol: Hey bucko, you accused me of posting things and then never backing them up. You have been asked many times to provide links to your assertions which you have repeatedly failed to do. You have been asked what industry you are in, once again repeatedly, and allways you try and divert attention.

Wingnut fool look in the mirror, you're not worth wasting time on, you are whatever you think you are in your tinly little brain, what you are not however is credible or time worthy.

Congrats you have made an ass of yourself yet again.

All I am asking is that you verify the very first thing you said to me in this thread. You claimed I work for the state. Now please verify that.

As far as my verifying anything, the growth in the economy has already been verified and the link has been posted. I realize that you'll do anything to avoid discussing the fact that under Obama, the economy is growing strongly, as compared to the economic disaster that bush* and the republicans caused. That's why you want to make it personal.

So if you want to make it personal, go ahead and verify that I work for the state, as you lied about earlier. If you want to discuss the substance, please explain why wingnuts believe the economy is not growing when the facts show that it is?

Or you could just answer his question: What industry are you in?

Okay folks, Iam actually provided us an interesting thread topic here, so can we drag this train back onto the track?

thread-derail-1953.jpg

One of the comments made was that people don't care about anything but paying the cheapest price for a product. There is some validity to that re some products.

But there is something to say for people prefering quality over junk too.

So smart business tries to produce the best quality possible at a price people are willing to pay.

I would love to drive a Lincoln MKS or a Mercedes SLR, but I can't afford either. But the manufacturer who produces the best, roomiest, most practical, most comfortable, most affordable car will get my business. Smart money goes on the manufacturer who understands that. And those who can afford the most expensive product will demand value for their money too.

How many saw the movie "You've Got Mail"? (Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan)

How many sympathized with the "Shop Around the Corner" concept vs the big box store "Fox Books"?

But if we are honest, if we can buy the same book at Fox Books for several dollars less than we can at Shop Around the Corner, where will be buy our book? And is ther anything wrong with that?

Look at my avatar, buddy!!!

It proves that's my house. Want to come over and play? :lol:

Sure. Got something to show you first. See my shadow box?

18788955.jpg

Here it is again:

119nwd0.jpg

I can't believe you're stupid enough to believe a picture on the internet can prove who you are :cuckoo:

Haven't you learned anything about the internet or do you also answer Nigerian emails?

I can't believe you're stupid enough to believe a picture on the internet can prove who you are :cuckoo:

Haven't you learned anything about the internet or do you also answer Nigerian emails?
So you're claiming I just FOUND a picture on the internet with "SANGHA'S A RETARD :)" on it?

Wow. That's pathetic, even for you. :rofl:

If he has a point to make, he can make it. He doesn't need personal info in order to have a point.

But for the record, I am in many industries. A few EXAMPLES are legal, medical, financial services, food services and many others.

If he has a point to make, he can make it. He doesn't need personal info in order to have a point.

But for the record, I am in many industries. A few EXAMPLES are legal, medical, financial services, food services and many others.
Can't hold a job, huh?

So you're claiming I just FOUND a picture on the internet with "SANGHA'S A RETARD :)" on it?

Wow. That's pathetic, even for you. :rofl:

So you really are that dumb!!

You've never heard of Photoshop? Do you really think it's hard to make a picture like that?

Can't hold a job, huh?

No, I can't hold *A* job; I can only hold several at the same time

Since I was a teenager, I've always held more than one job and unlike you (if your claims are true) I've never had to rely on govt welfare.

Okay folks, Iam actually provided us an interesting thread topic here, so can we drag this train back onto the track?

thread-derail-1953.jpg

One of the comments made was that people don't care about anything but paying the cheapest price for a product. There is some validity to that re some products.

But there is something to say for people prefering quality over junk too.

So smart business tries to produce the best quality possible at a price people are willing to pay.

I would love to drive a Lincoln MKS or a Mercedes SLR, but I can't afford either. But the manufacturer who produces the best, roomiest, most practical, most comfortable, most affordable car will get my business. Smart money goes on the manufacturer who understands that. And those who can afford the most expensive product will demand value for their money too.

How many saw the movie "You've Got Mail"? (Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan)

How many sympathized with the "Shop Around the Corner" concept vs the big box store "Fox Books"?

But if we are honest, if we can buy the same book at Fox Books for several dollars less than we can at Shop Around the Corner, where will be buy our book? And is ther anything wrong with that?

There is a difference between the pricing of commodities and non-commodities. When it comes to the latter, people generally look for "value". But when it comes to commodities, people look only at price because the quality is, by definition, the same.

And while those movies may be entertaining, the people have voted with their pocketbooks. Unless you want the govt to step in and regulate the free market (and most rightwingers are hypocritical enough to want that) there is nothing that can be done about it.

Basically, this entire thread is a whine about the consequences of free market ideology. Maybe someday, the wingnuts will wake up and realize that govt does a role to play in regulating the economy in order to promote the general welfare of the people.

I think we have to face the fact, that there are going to be less and less jobs in the 21st century. Small main street businesses are going to have a harder time surviving. Advances in technology has made the jobs of millions of Americans redundant. Cheap labor abroad has wipe out most of the low skilled factory jobs. These jobs are gone and they are not coming back. As we pull out of this recession there will be more jobs, but what kind of jobs? Small businesses are become more and more specialty businesses supplying odds and ends while the global giants gobble up most of the sales.

I think we have to face the fact, that there are going to be less and less jobs in the 21st century. Small main street businesses are going to have a harder time surviving. Advances in technology has made the jobs of millions of Americans redundant. Cheap labor abroad has wipe out most of the low skilled factory jobs. These jobs are gone and they are not coming back. As we pull out of this recession there will be more jobs, but what kind of jobs? Small businesses are become more and more specialty businesses supplying odds and ends while the global giants gobble up most of the sales.

I don't see one fact in your post. Just your own depressing fantasy

Providing a great product, dependable service, longterm relationships with your clients....all...pale to compare to the almighty bottom price.
How cheap can you sell it for.

I am tired of doing business this way.

Who is providing a great product? I could see the construction quality of stereo equipment going down back in the 70s. I watched computer cases get worse and worse over 20 years. The electronics got better and cheaper because of Moore's Law but most consumer don't understand how junky the stuff is otherwise. And then they will pay $500 for an iPad.

I haven't been to an auto show in 30 years. I was looking at plastic bumpers and other parts hanging off cars while walking down the street yesterday. Years ago I had a conversation with an old timer in HVAC and asked him about the equipment. He said it was junk.

Economists can talk about price and quality but a lot of people that work on it despise it. They are just trapped by the economics.

Funny thing about computers though. I am wondering when people are going to figure out better, as in more powerful, computers can't really make them more productive. They just make the software waste more processing power. Are they just doing the business for the money and not really accomplishing anything? Deliberately writing software to be incompatible to force people to upgrade?

psik

When it comes to computer efficiency all one has to do is compare Windows to a linux system.
Take a 600 MB Linux installation, install compiz and some cool themes - and you have a slick modern system, that someone can do what they do on a computer....on a 5-6 year old machine running 1 gig ram.
Take a 2 Gig windows installation - and you better have at least 4 GB ram..dual processors - and you still can't run simple applications as fast as the Linux machine.
It fogs my mind that businesses haven't caught on to this. A large corporation can save $100,000's a year if the get of the Windows tit.

Forum List

Back