I am ticked at Epoch Times... sadly

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
so i read the latest E Times and...

there was this one part that I found myself saying HUH?! to..

said that we should , in getting facts, listen to the people on one side saying the election was stolen and the people on the other saying No it wasn't..

No, we who have done research on this are not going to listen to the other side because the other side is doing what it always does best: LYING

Either Navarro made up all that information in his Navarro Report or he didn't...

There's just too much detail and facts in that report... so no... not listening to any "other side" when that means listening to BS

said that we should , in getting facts, listen to the people on one side saying the election was stolen and the people on the other saying No it wasn't..

No, we who have done research on this are not going to listen to the other side because the other side is doing what it always does best: LYING

Either Navarro made up all that information in his Navarro Report or he didn't...

There's just too much detail and facts in that report... so no... not listening to any "other side" when that means listening to BS
You've been trained well.

They have a lot of guest journalists, and those don't necessarily reflect the editorial views of the staff and publishers. I haven't read last week's edition yet, so I haven't seen whether that is on the editorial section or not. Do you know the author's name?

Chinese propaganda is stil Chinese propaganda, even if it's anti-CCP Chinese propaganda. That's the Epoch Times.
Regardless of what the Epoch Times says. (whether it's something you agree with or not) they are the propaganda arm of Falun Gong.

A nutjob CULT

You seem to fantasize that truth is to be sought in competing dogmas.

Try abandoning your pom poms, apply objective criteria, and draw your conclusions from the plethora of empirical evidence - the sort that was laughed out of court by dozens of judges, Trump appointees include -- the sort that has those thousands of conspirators who stole a "Landslide!" being indicted, convicted, and incarcerated, and all those Trumpy investigators and Trumpy prosecutors continuing to nail them all.

Bamboo ballots, Italian satellites, etc. are a hoot, to be sure, but the heads of some members of the cult are softer than a Mike Lindell pillow stuffed with loose Bison stool.

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 5.32.13 PM.png

Wow, some Democrats (like schmidlap) don't think we should investigate allegations of voter fraud. If any of these audits find bamboo paper ballots, it should be front page news. Of course I'm not sure the MSM would actually report it.

Wow, some Democrats (like schmidlap) don't think we should investigate allegations of voter fraud.
You are confused. All suspected voter fraud is - as it should be - thoroughly investigated whenever and wherever there is credible evidence of it. Obviously, fake claims of voter fraud resulted in an unprecedented focus on the 2020 election, and no such self-serving sinister caper could be found.

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 8.31.48 AM.png

A DERANGED "VOTER FRAUD" CRACKPOT

Of course, some Trump cultists embrace, as an article of faith, that "voter fraud" (i.e., Americans voting in ways they don't like) is rampant, despite the lack of any credible evidence. They parrot their Loser whining about a "stolen election," but after Republican governors, Republican attorneys general, Republican secretaries of state, etc. conduct multiple recounts and audits, and certify the results, and challenges to those results are dismissed as frivolous by Republican judges, they still bleat about their airy, paranoidal nonsense.

The cult rages against American democracy because they cannot sustain their lie about our government by the People anywhere in the nation.

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.43.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.44.33 PM.png

Forum List

Back