I am stunned that people don't know what a "bonus check" means

A bonus check in black neighbourhoods is when the dads come and check on their kids for a second time in the same year.

A bonus check in black neighbourhoods is when the dads come and check on their kids for a second time in the same year.

U can continue talking crazy retarded man. LOL All I know is that bonus was deposited in my account this evening and I am loving the new balance

Now it's time for dinner Tazzie Poo

U can continue talking crazy retarded man. LOL All I know is that bonus was deposited in my account this evening and I am loving the new balance

What'd you have? Fried chicken? Collard greens?

Last edited:

What'd you have? Fried chicken? Collard greens?

Mexican

So what do black boys like you get a bonus for? Showing up to work 5 days in the same week? Only smoking weed on your official breaks?

So what do black boys like you get a bonus for? Showing up to work 5 days in the same week? Only smoking weed on your official breaks?

Sorry Tazzie, this blackie doesn't smoke or drink and at work all the time

Forum List

Back