CDZ I am sorry it just does not work that way

there is a basic truth argument and that is if you want someone to accept your proof and change his or her mind about something you need to have a reputation where you are trusted.

so know we have the Wahington Post (besides others) trying to convince those people that think Trump dd the right thing by pulling out of the Iran deal to reconsider our position and we are suppose to reconsider our opinion because they (the Washington Post) writes a so -called (by them) truthful and fact checked article on why the Iran deal was good. The problem with the position of the Washington Post (and many other sources) is that they have been caught in numerous (I mean lots and lots) of lies. So in reading their so-called fact based article I keep asking myself well they said that such and such was fact based and that turned out to be untrue.

sources like the Washington Post can not have it both ways: If you consistantly lie then I am not going to believe you.

this logic has also escaped James Comey who told us that he had performed a legimate investigation of Hilliaary Clintons e mail and it is his considered professional opinion that no reasonable prosecutor would try this case. Yet we found out all kinds of mistakes or errors that comey made including failing to interview Hiliary before writing his opinion. So now Comey wants us to believe him,.. Sorry Jim it does not work that way
The OP is an atttack on the cred of WaPo, but the OP fails to give us any hard facts.

I think it will be much easier for every factual and honest personality to believe Comey over the OP>

Leaving the Iran accord was reckless and irresponsible; Trump was motivated solely by his unwarranted hatred of Obama, not the merits of the accord.
You know your arguement is weak when you have to rely primarily on a personal attack. You know little about what trump thinks. You should try harder to make an actual arguement

But you trust Trump?

Excellent illustration of the OP's point: You will oppose Trump regardless empirical evidence or rational analysis to the contrary.
Trump feeds off of the worst this country has to offer. He is a proud liar. Example: as a tactic to win, he convinced voters that Ted Cruz was an illegal immigrant. That’s among the least of his lies. He does not deserve any trust.
I was a Cruz supporter and I don't remember that. Link?

there is a basic truth argument and that is if you want someone to accept your proof and change his or her mind about something you need to have a reputation where you are trusted.

so know we have the Wahington Post (besides others) trying to convince those people that think Trump dd the right thing by pulling out of the Iran deal to reconsider our position and we are suppose to reconsider our opinion because they (the Washington Post) writes a so -called (by them) truthful and fact checked article on why the Iran deal was good. The problem with the position of the Washington Post (and many other sources) is that they have been caught in numerous (I mean lots and lots) of lies. So in reading their so-called fact based article I keep asking myself well they said that such and such was fact based and that turned out to be untrue.

sources like the Washington Post can not have it both ways: If you consistantly lie then I am not going to believe you.

this logic has also escaped James Comey who told us that he had performed a legimate investigation of Hilliaary Clintons e mail and it is his considered professional opinion that no reasonable prosecutor would try this case. Yet we found out all kinds of mistakes or errors that comey made including failing to interview Hiliary before writing his opinion. So now Comey wants us to believe him,.. Sorry Jim it does not work that way
The OP is an atttack on the cred of WaPo, but the OP fails to give us any hard facts.

I think it will be much easier for every factual and honest personality to believe Comey over the OP>

“Easy” isn’t a relevant factor in determining truth, contrary to the apparent popular belief.

Comey is a definitively bad human being; as per his acceptance of immoral employment with no apparent regret. To believe that a person routinely capable of far more egregious immorality than lying is a reliable source of information may be easy, but it is nonetheless ill-advised.

kaz, with all due respect, Trump is crazed with hate for Obama.

Obama will always be far more popular than Trump.

Obama wrecked Trump's 2012 chances in front of the entire world, and Trump will not forgive him.

Ever.

But you trust Trump?

Excellent illustration of the OP's point: You will oppose Trump regardless empirical evidence or rational analysis to the contrary.
Trump feeds off of the worst this country has to offer. He is a proud liar. Example: as a tactic to win, he convinced voters that Ted Cruz was an illegal immigrant. That’s among the least of his lies. He does not deserve any trust.
I remember Trump bad mouth Cruz, his father, the family, their heritage and background, yes.

But you trust Trump?

Seriously?!!

If you want news, where do you turn? In some ways we need to compare and settle on folks who can get on base only 3 out of 10 times.

The only way to discern fact from fiction is to listen to a broad spectrum of news sources and compare their reports. If all sources agree on certain facts, they are more likely to be true (this also applies to their deliberate omission). I do not place much value on the opinions of journalists, who are notoriously ignorant in terms of general knowledge and logical analysis. However, the more vicious and personal the attacks on them are, the more credible their opinions become. Trust none; verify all.

One news outlet that I have found to be pretty decent reporting, as well as at a minimum on opinion, is VICE News, comes on HBO at 6:30 CST.

Leaving the Iran accord was reckless and irresponsible; Trump was motivated solely by his unwarranted hatred of Obama, not the merits of the accord.
lol, Obama giving Iran the green light for nukes is insane, just like all libs.

The deal did NOT give the Iranians the green light for nukes. It did the opposite.

Trump just gave the Iranians the green light for nukes by pulling out of the agreement.
Like Trump most on the right do nothing but lie – such as the lie that the accord allowed Iran to pursue a nuclear program.

But you trust Trump?

Lemmie help you out with that.........................

Trump Hammers Birther Charge, Dismisses Cruz As 'The Canadian'

Donald Trump doubled down on rival Ted Cruz's citizenship Monday night, again questioning whether the Canadian-born Texas senator is eligible for the presidency.

"My new battle is with a gentleman named Ted Cruz," the billionaire real-estate mogul said at a rally in Farmington, N.H. "The Canadian, the man from Canada."

Trump went on to laugh that maybe Cruz should be running for prime minister of Canada instead. (Cruz renounced his Canadian citizenship last year.)

Trump also continued to sow the seeds of doubt that Cruz — whose mother was an American citizen — is, in fact, a "natural born citizen" and thus legally eligible for the White House.

"He's born in Canada, on Canadian soil. I mean, come on," jabbed Trump, who gained political prominence during the Obama administration for raising false questions about President Obama's birth. The president was born in Hawaii.

And, then there is the attack where Trump said Cruz's father was an associate of the JFK assassin........................................

Trump Defends Parroting JFK-Cruz Conspiracy

The Iran deal was done properly. Never a Treaty.........Hardly even a Presidential agreement.

So Corrupt is our country................They had to VOTE AGAINST IT TO STOP IT...............Clearly not how it was meant to be. On top of that, if they voted down the measure Obama could appeal it and they would have to override a stop measure vote. INSANE..................Completely against the Constitution and not worth the paper it was written on.

You want a Treaty as prescribed..........then it must be a vote FOR THE TREATY and NOT AGAINST IT......................

Those who allowed this vote to proceed this way and defend it..............took a GIANT PISS on the Constitution of our country.

Should keep it?? When it did nothing to curtail the areas of concern with Iran.................It's GARBAGE.

Article+II%2C+Section+2.jpg

The Washington Post, like the New York Times is nothing more than a Liberal fake news trash rag, not to be taken seriously.

But you trust Trump?

Seriously?!!

That's not a link. You got one?

But you trust Trump?

Donald Trump doubled down on rival Ted Cruz's citizenship Monday night, again questioning whether the Canadian-born Texas senator is eligible for the presidency.

"My new battle is with a gentleman named Ted Cruz," the billionaire real-estate mogul said at a rally in Farmington, N.H. "The Canadian, the man from Canada."

Trump went on to laugh that maybe Cruz should be running for prime minister of Canada instead. (Cruz renounced his Canadian citizenship last year.)

Trump also continued to sow the seeds of doubt that Cruz — whose mother was an American citizen — is, in fact, a "natural born citizen" and thus legally eligible for the White House.

"He's born in Canada, on Canadian soil. I mean, come on," jabbed Trump, who gained political prominence during the Obama administration for raising false questions about President Obama's birth. The president was born in Hawaii.

And, then there is the attack where Trump said Cruz's father was an associate of the JFK assassin........................................

That doesn't say trump called Cruz an illegal immigrant. Try again

But you trust Trump?

No, the person you were responding to called Cruz an illegal immigrant.

However................Trump did say that Cruz was ineligible because he was born in Canada, and even cast doubt on his mother's status. It was a birther attack like what he did to Obama.

However................Trump did say that Cruz was ineligible because he was born in Canada, and even cast doubt on his mother's status. It was a birther attack like what he did to Obama.
The argument I challenged was trump called Cruz an illegal immigrant. You got anything on that or not?

The argument I challenged was trump called Cruz an illegal immigrant. You got anything on that or not?

I was trying to set the record straight for both of you. For Black Flag, it's to correct him for saying that Trump called him an illegal immigrant, and for you, so that you know Trump actually DID do a birther attack on Cruz, and said he was ineligible like he thought Obama was.

Just trying to be helpful.

I was trying to set the record straight for both of you. For Black Flag, it's to correct him for saying that Trump called him an illegal immigrant, and for you, so that you know Trump actually DID do a birther attack on Cruz, and said he was ineligible like he thought Obama was.

Just trying to be helpful.
You showed no quote of trump calling Cruz an illegal immigrant

kaz, with all due respect, Trump is crazed with hate for Obama.

Obama will always be far more popular than Trump.

Obama wrecked Trump's 2012 chances in front of the entire world, and Trump will not forgive him.

Ever.

OMG, like totally! And Obama was all like, “Did your mom Flowbee your hair?” and Trump was all shamey, but then he totally made out with Michelle behind the DQ that night, and told everyone so on Monday they weren’t even talking, and she may even be going to a new school next year!

Yay politics.

Forum List

Back