CDZ How would Russia react if Trump attacks Iran?

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
I think Russia might sell Iran weapons, but probably not send troops. Or maybe send a few advisers.

It's also not clear how the US would attack Iran, if just bomb it or attempt an invasion. I think the second option is bound to fail.

What do you think?

Maybe it depends on the reasoning for him to do that?
IDK, some details on this hypothetical would help

I think Russia might sell Iran weapons, but probably not send troops. Or maybe send a few advisers.

It's also not clear how the US would attack Iran, if just bomb it or attempt an invasion. I think the second option is bound to fail.

What do you think?

Vladimir isn't about to send his boys in there to start a war with America to protect Iran. Same goes with Syria.

What do you think?

Back when trump attacked Boeing, I read that he did that because Iran was going to buy planes from them. Now, they're buying planes from Russia.

Just another example of trump harming the US so he could strengthen Russia. And that's why he's called Putin's Puppy.

What do you think?

Vladimir isn't about to send his boys in there to start a war with America to protect Iran. Same goes with Syria.
The situation in Syria is different, it's a war with multiple sides (more than two) and Russian troops are indeed there.

I'd say before the US was to attack Iran, they (Iran) would be attacked by Israel (as Israel attacked an Iraqi nuclear facility in Iraq, previously).

I'd say before the US was to attack Iran, they (Iran) would be attacked by Israel (as Israel attacked an Iraqi nuclear facility in Iraq, previously).
I was thinking of this scenario as well, and it was also mentioned in the press recently (Israel bombing Iran).

Although I wonder what the goal of a further attack would be if Israel would already have bombed alleged Iranian nuclear facilities, unless it would be several years after the Israeli bombing.

Iran says it will remain in the treaty with the five other nations that signed the accord and ignore the US which is a pariah in the world now. The word of the United States cannot be trusted any more.

Jesus Republicans have no clue about how the world operates. They see the world through neanderthal eyes, "me club bigger, me tell you do things". And the rest of the world says "go fuck yourself".

I was thinking of this scenario as well, and it was also mentioned in the press recently (Israel bombing Iran).

Although I wonder what the goal of a further attack would be if Israel would already have bombed alleged Iranian nuclear facilities, unless it would be several years after the Israeli bombing.

This goes back to that $1MILLION bribe Netanyahu paid Tom Cotton. And then, Cotton did that letter.

Iran says it will remain in the treaty with the five other nations that signed the accord and ignore the US which is a pariah in the world now. The word of the United States cannot be trusted any more.

Jesus Republicans have no clue about how the world operates. They see the world through neanderthal eyes, "me club bigger, me tell you do things". And the rest of the world says "go fuck yourself".

Yep. That's actually what trump twitted to Kim - that his is bigger.

Shameful that we have this low life in the White House.

What do you think?

Wait. Weren't you and your "Friends" telling us that Putin controls Trump?

Scooter just grab Buffy and go on to the club for cocktails and don't let this adult stuff worry you...

What do you think?
Of course Russia will sell Iran almost anything it wants and Iran will be forced to pay exorbitant prices for whatever it buys, but Russia will be careful not to be involved in an direct conflict with US forces because it stands to gain nothing and could lose much from such a conflict.

If the US decides to attack Iran, how it attacks will depend on what it is trying to accomplish. If it is just to stop its nuclear program, it may only bomb Iran's nuclear assets, but if it is to stop Iran's imperialist activities in the ME, it will bomb Iran's military and civilian infrastructure to make it impossible for Iran to be able to afford these activities, especially now that the sanctions are about to be put in place.

With the possible exception of special operations forces, there would be no reason for ground troops since there is no reason to try to occupy any part of Iran.

maybe my memory is wrong and maybe my source was wrong but I thought the bomb grade stuff was in a former pre-Islam Persian capital near the Gulf that had a mountain range behind it so the radioactive debris would hit the Gulf states. If that is so then there might be some problems with a bombing and missile raid.

Iran is just talking shit. When the sancitons go into effect the Iranian economy will crash, European companies will not be able to do business with Iran without losing access to the US market and Russia and China will steal them blind again.

That's not anything even close to the scenario that is existing right now. Just to clean up your messy, narrow-minded, leftist post >>

1. USA may be a pariah to some countries, which is a good thing, because those countries are not friends of the US, and we should not be friends with them. The days of the US stupidly being nice to countries who are stabbing us, ended with Obama's departure >> I would include Mexico, China, India, Phillipines, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, probably a few others.

2. What can't be trusted is the US to honor dopey relationships made by the Obama administration. Good. Those things should NOT be trusted, or even considered viable.

3. And no, the "world" does not tell the US "go fuck yourself", only enemy countries do, and we tell them the same, as it should be. But many countries are not at odds with the US, like England and France, who just participated with the US in attacks on Syria. Other very friendly nations are Canada, Israel, Japan, South Korea, as well as some countries we give foreign aid to, etc. etc.

Yep. That's actually what trump twitted to Kim - that his is bigger.

Shameful that we have this low life in the White House.
Nope. You are lost in a fog of CNN, PBS, etc, misleading indoctrinations. You have very little idea how off course you are. See Post # 18.

1. USA may be a pariah to some countries, which is a good thing, because those countries are not friends of the US, and we should not be friends with them. The days of the US stupidly being nice to countries who are stabbing us, ended with Obama's departure >> I would include Mexico, China, India, Phillipines, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, probably a few others.
How is the US now not a friend of India, the Philippines and Saudi Arabia?

Forum List

Back