I am sorry, but Trump’s tweets are embarrassing

Consider the effect of his tweets on media and on his opponents. The method to the madness is quite clear.

It bothers me not one bit.

He is rolling back regressive policy on a daily basis.

He could roll around naked on the WH Lawn at this point and I would still have no fucks to give.

NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN UNDOING THE MEAT PUPPET FAGGOT'S DAMAGE.

I don't think you can call Obama a faggot. He has a wife and 2 kids.

Rock Hudson, Elton John, Little Richard, Anthony Perkins, Peter Marc Jacobson were all married to women and were gay, so it can happen. However, I doubt Obama is gay.

I like his moves on illegal immigration, not being P.C. in Islam and his push for tax cuts. However his tweeting is outright embarrassing and very Busch league.

How he handled the Syrian chemical attacks tweets are outrageous and his childish name calling.

I fear the Democrat that replaces him, but he is too much to take! Outright embarrassment!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How about not receiving his tweets...that should work for those easily offended.

It bothers me not one bit.

He is rolling back regressive policy on a daily basis.

He could roll around naked on the WH Lawn at this point and I would still have no fucks to give.

NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN UNDOING THE MEAT PUPPET FAGGOT'S DAMAGE.

I don't think you can call Obama a faggot. He has a wife and 2 kids.

Yeah, but his wife is kinda butch.

I like his moves on illegal immigration, not being P.C. in Islam and his push for tax cuts. However his tweeting is outright embarrassing and very Busch league.

How he handled the Syrian chemical attacks tweets are outrageous and his childish name calling.

I fear the Democrat that replaces him, but he is too much to take! Outright embarrassment!

How about not receiving his tweets...that should work for those easily offended.

DOJ: Donald Trump’s tweets are ‘official statements of the President’

Consider the effect of his tweets on media and on his opponents. The method to the madness is quite clear.
He is an insecure man who needs constant approval & reassurance, as well as the need to be the center of attention.

He has all the signs of the above from his womanizing to his constant public battles with others throughout his life. I too agree with most of his policies but can correctly address his shortcomings

How are you handling your embarrassment?
I bought trump toilet paper,,,,,,,it helps,,,,,still have some of bushes if anyone wants one,,,real cheap

Comey is embarrassing...the media are embarrassing...the FBI are embarrassing...the Obama / Brennan deep state is embarrassing...the DNC is embarrassing...the DOJ is embarrassing...
Trump's tweets about the entrenched swamp....priceless.... and long over due!

Trump’s tweets aren’t “priceless”. They’re evidence of the ignorance and gullibility of his loyal followers.
Really? and you worship a man that tried to convince you that his awful lousy economy was the new normal?
The word sucker comes to mind...

Comey is definitely an embarrassment, but don’t try to rationalize Trump’s behavior
We will never beat back the global war hungry economy stifling entrenched swamp members with niceties.....they just laughed at that style with Bush....we need a nasty ass Mfer with as much moxy as they have....

Comey is embarrassing...the media are embarrassing...the FBI are embarrassing...the Obama / Brennan deep state is embarrassing...the DNC is embarrassing...the DOJ is embarrassing...
Stiff Stuffed Shirts Clutching Pearls

It's driving Libbies nuts, which is a good thing. They're being played by a master. As for hypersensitive RINOs, they need to join an old ladies' sewing circle if they want to hear nothing but the soft and the senile..

I just hope that he isn't setting the bar for a new expected standard of behavior...

Don't follow him. Ignore his tweets. Problem solved.

Stiff Stuffed Shirts Clutching Pearls

It's driving Libbies nuts, which is a good thing. They're being played by a master. As for hypersensitive RINOs, they need to join an old ladies' sewing circle if they want to hear nothing but the soft and the senile..

I don't think it's hypersensitive to expect adults to...act like adults.

I just hope that he isn't setting the bar for a new expected standard of behavior...

hes draining the swamp and filling the septic tank ..

new lows are the norm and appreciated by his drone collective ..

I like his moves on illegal immigration, not being P.C. in about Islam and his push for tax cuts. However , his tweeting is outright embarrassing and very Busch bush league.

How he handled the Syrian chemical attacks tweets are is outrageous and his childish name calling.

How are you handling your embarrassment?
If Someone Won't Make Waves, He Will Sink to the Bottom

It gives him some virtual-signaling material to excuse himself when undergoing vicious attacks by the Liberals he wants to lay off him.

Forum List

Back