I am sorry, but Trump’s tweets are embarrassing

I just hope that he isn't setting the bar for a new expected standard of behavior...
I'm sure he is to a point...so did Bill Clinton with infidelity as did Bush with unauthorized warfare and Obama with weaponizing the federal government...

Tried to tell you all.

Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) Tweeted:
Trump "doesn't have the temperament or the judgment...or the basic honesty that a president needs to have" —@POTUS: CNN Hillary Clinton on Twitter

The problem was neither did Hillary.

I don't think there is any realistic comparison to be made on temperament.

Lot's of comparisons, Hillary was famous for throwing tantrums and household items. She was off the hook crazy when she got hot.

It bothers me not one bit.

He is rolling back regressive policy on a daily basis.

He could roll around naked on the WH Lawn at this point and I would still have no fucks to give.

NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN UNDOING THE MEAT PUPPET FAGGOT'S DAMAGE.

I don't think you can call Obama a faggot. He has a wife and 2 kids.
Great cover, huh?

Comey is embarrassing...the media are embarrassing...the FBI are embarrassing...the Obama / Brennan deep state is embarrassing...the DNC is embarrassing...the DOJ is embarrassing...
Trump's tweets about the entrenched swamp....priceless.... and long over due!

Second that! :thup:

I have no prob with the tweets, tweets are ok!

I do agree with the OP though that the attacks on Syria were outrageous.

Apart from that, I'm good with President Trump.

These people LOVE his "policies". If only he'd stop tweeting! He'd be perfect!

He is far from perfect, his bombing Syria was a huge mistake, his increase in spending and his tax cuts are terrible. So far we are getting what I thought we'd get, that is why I didn't vote for him.

Tried to tell you all.

Trump "doesn't have the temperament or the judgment...or the basic honesty that a president needs to have" —@POTUS: CNN Hillary Clinton on Twitter

Lot's of comparisons, Hillary was famous for throwing tantrums and household items. She was off the hook crazy when she got hot.

Allegedly and certainly not publicly or in any official capacity.

I am torn.
The tweets get ridiculous.
However...
The overreactions are priceless.

You just need to decide which is better.

That Trump has to make himself look like a complete moron repeatedly in order to illicit an overreaction.

Or

Not.

Tried to tell you all.

Allegedly? Lol! Sure, so many have confirmed it, you are pretty funny, or stupid, can’t tell which.

I appreciate the opportunity to be privy to what the POTUS is thinking in real time. I appreciate the candid nature of his Tweets without all the polished, rehearsed, circle talk and mumbo-jumbo.
Well thought out, carefully delivered rhetoric comes across as disingenuous to me. There was a time when good people respected those bold enough to be raw and unfiltered with their choice of wording. What happened?

I appreciate the opportunity to be privy to what the POTUS is thinking in real time. I appreciate the candid nature of his Tweets without all the polished, rehearsed, circle talk and mumbo-jumbo.
Well thought out, carefully delivered rhetoric comes across as disingenuous to me. There was a time when good people respected those bold enough to be raw and unfiltered with their choice of wording. What happened?
Several decades of PC pussy nation.

Tried to tell you all.

Allegedly? Lol! Sure, so many have confirmed it, you are pretty funny, or stupid, can’t tell which.

Yes. Allegedly.

You certainly cannot provide anything other than conjecture to support your view. That alone makes my point.

It's not surprising that rampant incompetence is more your speed.

He is far from perfect, his bombing Syria was a huge mistake, his increase in spending and his tax cuts are terrible. So far we are getting what I thought we'd get, that is why I didn't vote for him.

Bombing of Syria was bad, but the tax cuts were great. Spending needs to come down and he has done it more than most, but he needs Congress’s help to cut spending.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Bombing of Syria was bad, but the tax cuts were great. Spending needs to come down and he has done it more than most, but he needs Congress’s help to cut spending.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
yeah cut medi-care to ribbons medi cade ,,,,,and tax cuts to millionaires who don't need it were great

Forum List

Back