I am sorry, but Trump’s tweets are embarrassing

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I like his moves on illegal immigration, not being P.C. in Islam and his push for tax cuts. However his tweeting is outright embarrassing and very Busch league.

How he handled the Syrian chemical attacks tweets are outrageous and his childish name calling.

I fear the Democrat that replaces him, but he is too much to take! Outright embarrassment!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It bothers me not one bit.

He is rolling back regressive policy on a daily basis.

He could roll around naked on the WH Lawn at this point and I would still have no fucks to give.

NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN UNDOING THE MEAT PUPPET FAGGOT'S DAMAGE.

Comey is embarrassing...the media are embarrassing...the FBI are embarrassing...the Obama / Brennan deep state is embarrassing...the DNC is embarrassing...the DOJ is embarrassing...
Trump's tweets about the entrenched swamp....priceless.... and long over due!

i can't blame you for feeling embarrassed by your president & his obsessive childish tweeting... . after all it can prompt many, many, MANY cartoons & memes....

has.jpg

Last edited:
Comey is embarrassing...the media are embarrassing...the FBI are embarrassing...the Obama / Brennan deep state is embarrassing...the DNC is embarrassing...the DOJ is embarrassing...

Russian ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I like his moves on illegal immigration, not being P.C. in Islam and his push for tax cuts. However his tweeting is outright embarrassing and very Busch league.

How he handled the Syrian chemical attacks tweets are outrageous and his childish name calling.

I fear the Democrat that replaces him, but he is too much to take! Outright embarrassment!

How are you handling your embarrassment?

Russian ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I freaking peed in my pants. :777:Definitely the funniest snowflake joke ever. Keep em coming...

He could roll around naked on the WH Lawn at this point and I would still have no fucks to give.

It will matter when he loses the house, gets fewer than expected senate picks ups, the Wall never gets built, a Demorat wills in 2020 and then taxes go back up, illegal immigrants pour over the border, healthcare continues to go to hell etc.

Comey is definitely an embarrassment, but don’t try to rationalize Trump’s behavior

Trump’s tweets aren’t “priceless”. They’re evidence of the ignorance and gullibility of his loyal followers.

I totally agree, he needs to layoff the Twitter.

I don't think you can call Obama a faggot. He has a wife and 2 kids.

Forum List

Back