I am sleeping badly

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
I am indifferent to everyone and everything, have been feling like this for a week or two, is this normal?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Hi roomy.. Where you been hiding? I didn't sleep very good at all last night. This woman kept screaming and pounding on my door seemed like all night long. Finally, at 4:30 am I got up and let her out. Then I was able to get to sleep...

I am indifferent to everyone and everything, have been feling like this for a week or two, is this normal?
Where do you live?

The seasonal change from summer to fall does have a depressing effect on some people. It's called Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) and it intensifies during the Christmas holiday, which occurs in conjunction with the winter solstice.

Go here: Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) - MayoClinic.com

Dr. Sheldon says to take three doses of Jag every hour for four hours or until vomiting occurs.

Morphine helps you sleep because it reduces your heart rate to the point where you aren't getting any
O2 to your brain. So while you're sleeping, you're also losing brain cells. Way to go!

sleep patterns most generally are disturbed by changes in drinking habits, if you're a hard drinker. If you reduce, or you're coming down from a binge, your sleep patterns are going to be messed up for a good long stretch, depending upon how long you keep up the drinking changes.

If you aren't reducing your drinking, the same thing can be a result of heavy drinking. Drinkers generally have bizarro sleep patterns and people have actually theorized that sleep dysfunction can be a contributing factor to alcoholism. Among other things.

Post election depression?
did your candidate (s) win?

btw your pic looks like someone from another board in a past dimension of mine.

Last edited:

ROOMY... WHERE IN THE FUCK YOU BEEN MAN???!!!

Hey... might be your bed. Buy a new one like I did. I've been sleeping like the dead lately.

Lack of sleep and loss of interest in things that used to bring you enjoyment are two positive hits on the depression screen.

You should go talk to a professional.

Don't use alcohol or benzos as sleeping aides. They help you get to sleep, but they don't promote deep sleep.

As a differential, you might also have obstructive sleep apnea, which you should get evaluated for in a sleep study (after a basic screen) as it can lead to long term cardiovascular problems.

No it is not my friend; it is the first sign of depression or a long marriage.

Either way there is no shame in seeking a little help for either.

And I am not just talking about my favorite physician-councilor, Doctor Beers.

Real ones work better for depression.

Forum List

Back