I am really down guys, any positive sentiments would be appreciated.

All of you forget one MAJOR issue that never goes away, the continued interference into my career and life in general by the Creepy Ones. Some on here may even secretly applaud their "efforts". I can tell you that no bigger industry has driven traditional conservatives in Canada to the liberals than the apparatuses I've had to contend wth.

Life is like a poker game. You have to play the cards you are dealt. Concentrate on the things you can change, and distance yourself from negative influences.

sucks for you maybe,,

as for this guy ,, from his constant expression of depression hes past the point of needing to be institutionalized for his own safety,,
Try not to be so stupid.

He is acknowledging bad feelings after having run into some tough times.

You do know that it’s ok to talk about such matters, don’t you? ,,

So your old lady sucks, you're too lazy to renew your license, and your
dog is sick,

1 Divorce her
2. Pay attention to your shit, and do it when you are supposed to.
3. Dogs are great, but its just a dog. Put it out of it's misery, and get another one.
4. Quit whining. I'll be happy to swap problems with you.
Put my dog out of its misery and get a new one? You are a dirtbag.

When I have problems that seem insurmountable, I remember a small quote I heard a long time ago.................

"How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time".

The way I solve problems that seem insurmountable is to see what are some of the "nibbles" I can take now (small parts of the problem that I can solve quickly), and see where it leads me. After doing that for a bit, I start to see the problem shrink, until it becomes something that I can solve and get over.

When it comes to dealing with others, I remember another little quote...................

"Do you want to be happy, or do you want to be right?"

I know that sometimes I can have both, but quite often I have to choose between the two. When I choose being happy, it usually works out, even if the road there can be a bit tough.

As far as spending time with someone who keeps me in a constant state of melancholy? I will choose to leave so that I can be happy. Getting divorced was a good thing for me, because I got tired of being in a constant funk worrying about if I was doing the right thing in her eyes. Being by myself afforded me a lot of freedom and a lot more chances to be happy. Getting divorced is a bit of a mess, and it can be tough going for a bit, but the relief and freedoms that come with it after the process is done are pretty great. And, one of the side benefits of becoming single again was that I now knew some of the things that didn't work for me in relationships, so in later ones, I was able to choose someone who was a better fit.
I used to find you to be almost nothing but an irritant. Later, learned a little bit more about you. I became a bit less judgmental about you and your posts. And a bit more open minded.

While I still find myself disagreeing with you on various matters, periodically, I have come to appreciate some of what you offer. Your above quoted ^ post is one of those things. [yeah. I failed to edit earlier!]

It’s nice to see someone making an effort to put genuine thought into a post and communicating it well. No bit of sarcasm intended: some of what you share here is really good.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Just too miuch going on for one man. Too many years of battlling and I tried to deal with it the best I could, dealt with so much and didn't break. Thus, I'm trained for this through experience, truly, however this is an entirely different ball of wax. That is all, thank you for your time.

🙏 I'll be praying for you.

btw, this just came to my mind: Matthew 11:28-30

When best-laid plans have fallen to waste
and frustration abounds in their former place,
when failure looms with doubts and fears
we must endeavor to persevere!

When dreams are shattered and hopes are dashed,
goals upon the shoals have crashed,
when gladness is but a memory dear
let us endeavor to persevere.

When sons and daughters from God rebel
and the paths they follow lead straight to hell
your fervent prayers God does not hear
pledge to endeavor to persevere.

When wracked with pain, our body worn,
youth is spent, don't be forlorn,
a better day is growing near
while we endeavor to persevere.

When all is lost, life’s' cupboard bear,
and seems like even God don't care,
His grace is sufficient in the trials and tears,
still we endeavor to persevere.

This present life is hard at best
but we must strive to complete the test
for our redemption draweth near
as we endeavor to persevere.

A restful home for us awaits,
we long to enter heaven's gates,
the promise of peace and never a tear
if we endeavor to persevere.

Christ Himself will take our hand
and guide us through this beautiful land,
the saints will tell us they're glad we're here
and that we endeavored to persevere!

-George Wootton

Well, the years of abuse from my wife which is going to lead to divorce, 18 years of my life down the drain. I foolishly let my.drivers license expire so if I move, it is going to cost me much more. Now my dog is struggling and I spend as much on him as myself for food, he needs back leg wheels probably. He has been very close to my side today as he always is when he senses I am down. It is all too much, in a system that people don't realize is far more abusive than they could imagine.
Look after the dog. The dog is deserving. It looks like you lost your wife a long time ago

i'll be honest. I'm not looking for attention, but, I am a shell of myself. The evil I have experienced, the joy some of the least principled people took in harming me since I was a kid, no one really protecting me. Worse, people you most trusted, even adults, harming me. I didn't realize just hoa shattered I was until my wife was removed. I don't think I can make it. You all wouldn't understand unless you knew what I know. The characters, the lies, the vicious, unaccountable actions and sharing them with U.S authorties now. It's impossible to overcome because I know that they believe our cults, the most dishonest human beings on the face of the earth. It's the worst feeling. Hopelessness in the face of abusers.who would never have te courage to stare you in the npeye. Sure I've shared the facts and done damage to our reputation, but for me, it's been a life of losses. Believe me when I tell you, these institutions and the members they hire are without question the most vile in this country, the are not what you think, nor a.I how they paint me. I shouldn't have 20 names and their detals, they've taken far too much joy in my suffering.

Last edited:
i'll be honest. I'm not looking for attention, but, I am.a hsell of myself. The evil I have experienced, the joy some of the least principled people took in harming me since I was a kid, no one really protecting me. Worse, people you most trusted, even adults, harming me. .i didn't realize just uo shattered I was until my wife was removed. I don't think I can make it. You all wouldn't understand unless you knew what I know. The characters, the lies, the vicious,.unaccluntable actions and sharing them with U.S authorties now. It's impossi le to overcome because I know tha the believe our cults, the most dishonest human beings on the fsce of the earth. It's the worst feeling. Hopelessness int ehfsce of abusers. sure I've shared the facts and dne damage to our reputation, but for me, it's been a life of losses. Believe me when I tell you, these institutions and the member the hire are without question the most vile in this country. I shoukdn't have 20 names and their detals, the've taken far too mic joy in my suffering.
Sounds like you give other people too much power over your emotions, how you feel. Like you are demanding that others make you feel ok by their actions.

Remember the guy on here that used to guzzle Canadian mist and threaten suicide? Are you related?

Sounds like you give other people too much power over your emotions, how you feel. Like you are demanding that others make you feel ok by their actions.
No, its not my emotions, its my livelihood. My liberty and acquaintaces. The reached out to my family members, I know this. The submarined my grandfathers Will which I was once in. You couldn't imagine their tactics and this is what Americans will never understand. This country, these people...you think they are like you but they aren't. The are unaccountable. You are on you own. They talk the same lingo give off the impression the are these "ass kicking Canadians who take out the trash". God as my witness, THEY are the ones doing the deeds, the last to join the military. They stsrt at a young age, destroy their classmates and set themselves up in the club of $100k++ a year with mimimal sacrfices. Then they continue that destruction into your adulthood with their "dossier" that was manufactured in your teens, a perpetual gift and money making racket. It is sick and it is real.

Last edited:
Just too miuch going on for one man. Too many years of battlling and I tried to deal with it the best I could, dealt with so much and didn't break. Thus, I'm trained for this through experience, truly, however this is an entirely different ball of wax. That is all, thank you for your time.

Might be nice if we knew what you were talking about.

No, its not my emotions, its my livelihood. My liberty and acquaintaces. The reached out to my family members, I know this. The submarined my grandfathers will which I once in. You couldn't imagine their tactics and this is what Americans will never understand. This country, these people...you think they are like you but they aren't. The are unaccountable. You are on you own. They talk the same lingo give off the impression the are these "ass kicking Canadians who take out the trash". God as my witness, THEY are the ones doing the deeds, the last to join the military. They stsrt at a young age, destroy their classmates and set themselves up in the club of $100k++ a year with mimimal sacrfices. Then they continue that destruction into your adulthood with their "dossier" that was manufactured in your teens, a perpetual gift and money making racket. It is sick and it is real.
Ok. Good luck

I swear that you the Lord only has your Good in mind. It might be “question my life” painful right now, but it’s to realign your Soul!

Take it one day at a time!

Your plan
1). Control what you can
2). Eat right no booze
3). Start intense exercise. As intense as you can handle. Every day. 45 minutes. No pill compares. Seek a Dr help with a light dose of anti depressant. When you start to feel better you will continue on the journey. You WILL feel empowered.
There is your start. Get up tomorrow, throw on your tenner shoes, and walk. Then slowly add in some runs. Get a great sweat. You will start feeling better. I know. I've been there.

Your plan
1). Control what you can
2). Eat right no booze
3). Start intense exercise. As intense as you can handle. Every day. 45 minutes. No pill compares. Seek a Dr help with a light dose of anti depressant. When you start to feel better you will continue on the journey. You WILL feel empowered.
There is your start. Get up tomorrow, throw on your tenner shoes, and walk. Then slowly add in some runs. Get a great sweat. You will start feeling better. I know. I've been there.
I am honestly going to try to a run. Also take my dog for a walk if I have the energy (I have to help him aloing at times and lift him up the stairs sometimes). Maybe a late night run as hard as my legs wll allow. when I used to go to the gym 4-5 times week I never felt vulnerable even when I was. Infelt clear headed

Last edited:
Try not to be so stupid.

He is acknowledging bad feelings after having run into some tough times.

You do know that it’s ok to talk about such matters, don’t you? ,,
and every week its another crisis,, he needs to be committed not asking for advice on an anonymous discussion forum,,

placating him at this point is pore abusive than whats really wrong with him,,

Forum List

Back