Why did Russel Crowe became fat?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
It seems even people who were fit, and didnt seem to have a problem with weight unlike me (i always had a big problem with weight) can all of a sudden become obese?

358353083_286126857307931_3986460020733364833_n.jpg

That's what happens when you pump up lots of muscles when you're young; as soon as you stop working out 6 hours a day, it gets flabby as you age and slow down. It's not all fat, but he probably still eats as if he's still working out.

Are you sure that is not you on the right ,Mortuary ? If not, it must be your doppelgangbanger. Now do you see how others perceive you ?And it looks as though RC has a death wish from lung cancer . But against that , these days he may identify as a pregnant woman .Great minds ,etc etc

I’m questioning if that pic in the OP is a photoshop.

Unless that’s a pic of him playing a character, why would he go out in public in such a unflattering outfit? He couldn’t look worse if he tried. He’s been in the public eye too long to make a mistake like that.

I’m questioning if that pic in the OP is a photoshop.

Unless that’s a pic of him playing a character, why would he go out in public in such a unflattering outfit? He couldn’t look worse if he tried. He’s been in the public eye too long to make a mistake like that.
He's likely got a shitload of money. What the fuck does he care?

He's likely got a shitload of money. What the fuck does he care?
The super rich have more reason to be in shape/buff than the rest of us. What good is having multi-millions if you look and feel like crap? It. Make you neurotic knowing women only wanted you for your money

But here's the real question: If you have more money than God, why in the world would you let yourself get fat (like in the picture)? Hire a competent chef or dietitian. There is healthy, non-fattening food that you can eat. Hire a trainer, figure out an exercise regimen that you can tolerate and stick to it.

I understand when poor people get fat. Fattening food is cheap and abundant, and not everyone has the time to exercise regularly. But a rich actor? I don't understand it.

But here's the real question: If you have more money than God, why in the world would you let yourself get fat (like in the picture)? Hire a competent chef or dietitian. There is healthy, non-fattening food that you can eat. Hire a trainer, figure out an exercise regimen that you can tolerate and stick to it.

I understand when poor people get fat. Fattening food is cheap and abundant, and not everyone has the time to exercise regularly. But a rich actor? I don't understand it.
Yeah, if I had the money I’d be doing the hgh shit Stallone and them do to keep looking big even into 70s.

I’d be more motivated than I am in my (relative) middle class poverty. Why would you be overweight and depressed with all the money and women?

Yeah, if I had the money I’d be doing the hgh shit Stallone and them do to keep looking big even into 70s.

I’d be more motivated than I am in my (relative) middle class poverty. Why would you be overweight and depressed with all the money and women?
If you've got the money, the women are going to be there no matter what you look like.

Forum List

Back