I am predicting the next POTUS will be a democrat

Why is it that every time Trump RESPONDS to someone after being insulted, HE ends up being the bad guy?

T-Rump wasn't insulted.

He was asked about his own insulting words. The fact that he launched an attack and is still attacking says volumes.
The fact that the debate was a setup to begin with was an insult. I don't blame him one bit.

So only softball questions are allowed in GOP primary debates according to the rabid extremist rightwankers?

FauxNoise asked the right questions to expose the weaknesses of ALL of the candidates on the stage.

T-Rump failed to cover his weakness up and instead just made it a much bigger problem for himself thereby proving that he is unfit to be potus.

That is now going to hamper his chances going forward and it will harm the eventual GOP candidate in 2016.

Why is it that every time Trump RESPONDS to someone after being insulted, HE ends up being the bad guy?

T-Rump wasn't insulted.

He was asked about his own insulting words. The fact that he launched an attack and is still attacking says volumes.
The fact that the debate was a setup to begin with was an insult. I don't blame him one bit.

So only softball questions are allowed in GOP primary debates according to the rabid extremist rightwankers?

FauxNoise asked the right questions to expose the weaknesses of ALL of the candidates on the stage.

T-Rump failed to cover his weakness up and instead just made it a much bigger problem for himself thereby proving that he is unfit to be potus.

That is now going to hamper his chances going forward and it will harm the eventual GOP candidate in 2016.
If you really believed that, you would be happy, yet you're angry. That means you are worried.

Donald Trump is the biggest God damn monkey wrench ever thrown into a machine.

Yes he speaks a lot of truth BUT

He is a top notch ass. His negatives are so high, and will only continue to rise cause he doesn't know how to communicate like an adult when confronted.

Win or lose the primary, it won't make a difference unless he doesn't run 3rd party.

If he stays in till the end I give my prediction an 80% chance of being right.

You could be correct on this. During the debate, Trump was all show and little if any substance. In my opinion, if he doesn't give ideas and possible solutions in the next debate, he will fade away very fast.

If Democrat Jim Webb is the next president, that would be good. I'd vote for him over Bush, Christie, Rubio, Kasich or any other establishment RINO. He's said this is not his Democrat party - it's gone way too far to the left. Not to mention he's a Marine that earned a Navy Cross.

If the GOP gives us an establishment candidate, the Democrat candidate wins in a landslide, there are too many registered Republicans and third party registered voters that are done voting for the lesser of two evils.

While they are far behind Trump, I do believe if Ben Carson, Ted Cruz or Rand Paul gain momentum and win the nomination they can win. They say what they mean, and they mean what they say, and they speak with conviction - they don't need notes or teleprompters because they speak from the heart.

Notice a desperate leftie predicts a democrat president but doesn't have the balls to mention the "H" name? The left wing spinsters have been working overtime to try to deal with the overwhelming response to the republican message in the debate and this is the best the pathetic left can come up with.

T-Rump wasn't insulted.

If you really believed that, you would be happy, yet you're angry. That means you are worried.

Kindly refrain from projecting your own shortcoming onto others.

I am not in the least bit angry or worried about T-Rump.

But I am highly amused at both him and his witless supporters.

T-Rump wasn't insulted.

You're pissing your pants and you know it.

T-Rump wasn't insulted.

Rofl.gif

Only from laughing at you and your ilk.

Donald Trump is the biggest God damn monkey wrench ever thrown into a machine.

Yes he speaks a lot of truth BUT

He is a top notch ass. His negatives are so high, and will only continue to rise cause he doesn't know how to communicate like an adult when confronted.

Win or lose the primary, it won't make a difference unless he doesn't run 3rd party.

If he stays in till the end I give my prediction an 80% chance of being right.
I do not think trump will run third party - he has zero chance of winning.
I don't think he'll do it to win. He is the kind of man that has to have the last laugh no matter the cost.
I hope you are wrong,

At first I was saying that Trump wasn't even serious about running, but I may have been wrong. Not only does he seem more serious than last time, but Trump is all about Trump. He doesn't seem to care about damaging the Republican party or shooing a Democrat into the White House to stroke his own ego.

Who the hell cares?

Any one that is intelligent, that is REALLY listening to what he is saying, will understand that it doesn't matter. If a person is an INTELLIGENT "democrat" or "republican" they would know that what he did at that last debate was the best and most patriotic thing any American could have ever done for this nation.

Frankly, NONE OF US should vote for anyone until this corrupt system is cleaned the fuck up. I think the guy is a bombastic jerk, I really do. But if the establishment hates him this much, if the card carrying partisans on both sides hate him THIS MUCH, then that should tell everyone something. The corruption has got to end.

Why doesn't the CFR media want him shooting off his mouth? Because he tells the truth. Eventually, it might sink into the thick skulls of these brain dead zombie partisans.

Trump’s Triumph: Billionaire Blowhard Exposes Fake Political System
Trump s Triumph Billionaire Blowhard Exposes Fake Political System
There it is, two glorious minutes of pure, unalloyed truth on national television. How often does that happen?

How often does a fatcat billionaire-insider appear on TV and announce that the whole system is a big-fat scam run by crooks and patsies?

Never, that’s when. But that’s what Trump did last night. And that’s why the clatter of ruthless miscreants who run the system behind the smokescreen of fake politicians are sharpening their knives right now before Manhattan’s rogue elephant does even more damage to their precious system.

Just think about what the man said. He not only explained that the whole system is rigged (Baier: “And when you give, they do whatever the hell you want them to do.”…TRUMP: “You’d better believe it.”), he also said that the politicians will do whatever they’re told to do. (TRUMP: Well, …with Hillary Clinton, I said be at my wedding and she came to my wedding. You know why? She didn’t have a choice because I gave.”)

Doesn’t that confirm your darkest suspicions about the way the system really works, that money talks and that elections are just a way to get the sheeple to rubber-stamp a corrupt, fraudulent system?

Of course, it does.

So, let’s summarize: Moneybags capitalist loudmouth explains to 80 million dumbfounded Americans watching prime time TV, that the system is a total fraud, that the big money runs everything, and that even he thinks the system is broken.
... and that he's a big part of the system being broken.

Rofl.gif

Only from laughing at you and your ilk.
Nervous laughter.

giphy.gif

If Republicans DO set us up to choose between a Democrat liberal and their own home-groan (intentional) liberal then I do hope Trump runs as an independent. In the circumstances Republicans will have demonstrated they want to be ruled by a lib and damn well should be ruled by the most extreme liberal The Democrat Party can find.

But that will not, trust me on this, be Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky. Too old. Too white. Too female. And, oh yeah, too friggin' moderate!

Notice a desperate leftie predicts a democrat president but doesn't have the balls to mention the "H" name? The left wing spinsters have been working overtime to try to deal with the overwhelming response to the republican message in the debate and this is the best the pathetic left can come up with.
If I'm a desperate leftie your a really dumb motherfucker. I've never voted democrat for President EVER.
Your ability to read others SUCKS.
It boggles my mind that some of you are SOO STUPID that your only response to something you don't agree with is to call others lefties.

Amateur hour son. Grow the fuck up.

Ps. I support Walker dumbass

Fire destroys yet renews. People fear fire when they should praise it. People are tired of the establishment but continue to defend it in the same breath.

Trump appears to be that fire. You'll need more than jelly filled spines to make him go away.

What are you people afraid of?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back