I am not pleased with this solution

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
You dont want to know what it took to be here again. As my internet is still broken and my mobile connection is too slow to use tethering in a rasonable way I have to use my smartphone itself. But today it also said good bye. My other android phone does not accept my card and with its terrible 240p screen its a mess anyway. I still have a Windows Mobile 6.1 phone but the three browsers I have got for it cant handle the board and the forum app is too old and cannot connect properly anymore. But I can launch Android in Win 6.1 like an app (it boots indeed and only off - on takes me back to Windows) but do you think Tapatalk accepts Android 2? This and lot of problems I had to solve took hours but I am bored anyway.

usmb.jpg

Last edited:
As the Telekom zombies refuse to repair the connection I buried any hope to keep DSL. Luckily, I found a prepaid offer that comes with the option to book a 5GB flat for 20 Euros. So I dont need a surfstick and can use the internet properly on my new Smartphone, an old Galaxy S3 I purchased for some bucks. Good bye, DSL, wb mobile internet.

Forum List

Back