I am not afraid to tell you I told you so.

I accept that people are born with an attraction to children, as obviously, no sane person is going to choose to find children attractive.

But we don't need to accept them. I can accept someone who says they have an attraction to children, but have no acted on it, but once you give in to those desires, you lose that acceptance.

Pedophiles need to know that they must control their urges, that abusing children is never okay, even if they do say they were born that way.
Any type of excuse what-so-ever is unexceptable for a Pedophile, so please don't try and figure one out, even if it went the way you just tried for it to go, because watering it down in the slightest tiny bit as you just attemped to do somehow, is totally unexceptable, because there is no excuse what-so-ever for them (IMHO).

I accept that people are born with an attraction to children, as obviously, no sane person is going to choose to find children attractive.

But we don't need to accept them. I can accept someone who says they have an attraction to children, but have no acted on it, but once you give in to those desires, you lose that acceptance.

Pedophiles need to know that they must control their urges, that abusing children is never okay, even if they do say they were born that way.
Public Execution would be my way of doing that.
Or at the end of a fist until dead, just like the case we just saw down in Texas...

For all those gay lovers out there I told you this would happen.

Pedophiles claim they were "born that way" too. So we have to sacrifice our children to them.

Before It's News

That is fine, and it has an easy solution. Let consenting adults marry, and keep the laws regarding children the same.

It is amazing how simple it is, and more gays would support you in keeping sex with children illegal than straights would.

Since you have the mental capacity of a simpleton I will explain that the government has many different laws for different situations, and just because you let 2 consenting adults get married does not mean you make it legal for non-consenting people to have sex or get married.

?

Can you explain how allowing gays to marry will protect children from pedophiles?

And kindly link the supporting evidence that gays will only support keeping children "illegal" if they're allowed to marry each other. I can't wait to see that.

?

Can you explain how allowing gays to marry will protect children from pedophiles?

And kindly link the supporting evidence that gays will only support keeping children "illegal" if they're allowed to marry each other. I can't wait to see that.

Who has claimed that it will?

Seems to me a net neutral issue....might as well say allowing straights to marry will protect children from pedophiles.

Reading is Fundamental...where does it say that the KKK is only legal and only marches in California?

So, do you have duel mounted backup cameras to aid in your back peddling?

Look, you stuck your foot in your mouth. You usually do - that's what we love about you - you're always sticking your foot in your mouth - which takes real talent, seeing how your head is up your ass and all...

No backpedalling needed. You just need some remedial Reading Comprehension classes....check with your local Adult HS.

?

Seems to me a net neutral issue....might as well say allowing straights to marry will protect children from pedophiles.

tererun: "That is fine, and it has an easy solution. Let consenting adults marry, and keep the laws regarding children the same.

It is amazing how simple it is, and more gays would support you in keeping sex with children illegal than straights would.
"

Is it clearer now?

?

Can you explain how allowing straights to marry has protected children historically from pedophiles? I am tired of idiots talking idiotically about matters they don't understand, said idiots being a woman and a man who can't think critically whatsoever.

Crazy people come up with some pretty interesting, albeit, crazy, shit.

Never a dull moment.

Of course, it's completely nonsensical.

Forum List

Back