"I am not a baby..." Says Trump

In an upcoming Sixty Minutes segment, after Lesley Stahl lists all the atrocities committed by Kim Jong Un, she asks how he could say he loves him. Trump snaps back "I am not a baby. I know these things."

This is how low the Presidency has shrunk under Trump. We have a President who has to proclaim he is not a baby on national TV.

We are definitely on a race to the bottom.

'I'm not a baby. I know these things': Trump snaps at Lesley Stahl when she asks about Kim Jong-Un | Daily Mail Online
We hit rock bottom when Trump was elected.
Nothing says America is populated with idiots as much as the election of Trump

Future generations will scratch their heads and ask WTF?

No, if they look at the polices, and see that you libs were offended at the idea of trade, immigration and defense policies designed to serve AMERICAN interests,

they will understand everything they need to know about this time period.

In an upcoming Sixty Minutes segment, after Lesley Stahl lists all the atrocities committed by Kim Jong Un, she asks how he could say he loves him. Trump snaps back "I am not a baby. I know these things."

This is how low the Presidency has shrunk under Trump. We have a President who has to proclaim he is not a baby on national TV.

'I'm not a baby. I know these things': Trump snaps at Lesley Stahl when she asks about Kim Jong-Un | Daily Mail Online

There wouldn’t be any future generations if Hillary had won the election.

`
kv5wfptho9hy.jpg

I think it is a great idea for the media to entrap and/or pressure Trump to bad mouth Kim.

That way, we can undo all the diplomacy we have done, and hopefully enrage Kim to the point he does something crazy like shelling Seoul killing tens, or hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

That way, the liberal reporter that succeeds in undoing one of Trump's accomplishments, would be a shoe in for a Pulitzer.

ANd only at the cost of a mountain of corpses. Perhaps radioactive corpses.

BUT, as libs know, nothing is more important that getting Trump.

You give the media way too much credit. Besides, POTUS is more than capable of stepping on his own dick. I mean tie.

Not much different from BO, and you loved him.

Not even close. Stop living in your alternate universe and come back to reality.

Not even close. Stop living in your alternate universe and come back to reality.
If only you could see the truth, but partisans on both sides never can.

I think it is a great idea for the media to entrap and/or pressure Trump to bad mouth Kim.

That way, we can undo all the diplomacy we have done, and hopefully enrage Kim to the point he does something crazy like shelling Seoul killing tens, or hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

That way, the liberal reporter that succeeds in undoing one of Trump's accomplishments, would be a shoe in for a Pulitzer.

You give the media way too much credit. Besides, POTUS is more than capable of stepping on his own dick. I mean tie.

REally? THen tell the media, who are trying to start a war, so they can smear Trump.

Or maybe you are just full of hate and shit.

REally? THen tell the media, who are trying to start a war, so they can smear Trump.

"tell the media, who are trying to start a war." You act like the media is some personified deity that I can just go a talk to. What war are you talking about?

"tell the media, who are trying to start a war." You act like the media is some personified deity that I can just go a talk to. What war are you talking about?

Yes, I referred to a group, that is acting, to a great extent, in concert, as group that you could speak to.

Your confusion on the concept of groups is a common left failure.

I don't care about your mental problems.

My point stands.

No, if they look at the polices, and see that you libs were offended at the idea of trade, immigration and defense policies designed to serve AMERICAN interests,

Our grandchildren and great grandchildren will look at us and ask......how could you elect that clown?

The rest of the world is already asking

Our grandchildren and great grandchildren will look at us and ask......how could you elect that clown?

I will point out the policies he pushed, like a pro-jobs Trade policy, and they will understand, if their brains have not been turned into mush by the State schools.

I will point out the policies he pushed, like a pro-jobs Trade policy, and they will understand, if their brains have not been turned into mush by the State schools.

I agree but don't forget the schools vouchers he wants.
That gives them the choice's they need to put their kids in the best schools.

Yes, I referred to a group, that is acting, to a great extent, in concert, as group that you could speak to.

Your confusion on the concept of groups is a common left failure.

I don't care about your mental problems.

My point stands.

You point does not stand. There is no concerted media effort to start a war and take POTUS down unless you believe Infowars. Nothing else in your comment merits a response.

Forum List

Back