"I am not a baby..." Says Trump

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
What's funny is he has done more for peace with North Korea then the last 3 presidents combined. LOL!

What he means is he understands that north korea is evil, but realizes that you can't talk that way to them or they will out right reject you.

In an upcoming Sixty Minutes segment, after Lesley Stahl lists all the atrocities committed by Kim Jong Un, she asks how he could say he loves him. Trump snaps back "I am not a baby. I know these things."

This is how low the Presidency has shrunk under Trump. We have a President who has to proclaim he is not a baby on national TV.

We are definitely on a race to the bottom.

'I'm not a baby. I know these things': Trump snaps at Lesley Stahl when she asks about Kim Jong-Un | Daily Mail Online
Once again we see demonstrated the need for a *sad but true" button for the forum.

What's funny is he has done more for peace with North Korea then the last 3 presidents combined. LOL!

What he means is he understands that north korea is evil, but realizes that you can't talk that way to them or they will out right reject you.
Oooh! Nice cover!

Nobody's buying it though.

He has a fourth or fifth grader’s understanding of the world according to his secretary of defense. I think Mattis was giving him the benefit of the doubt.

In an upcoming Sixty Minutes segment, after Lesley Stahl lists all the atrocities committed by Kim Jong Un, she asks how he could say he loves him. Trump snaps back "I am not a baby. I know these things."

This is how low the Presidency has shrunk under Trump. We have a President who has to proclaim he is not a baby on national TV.

'I'm not a baby. I know these things': Trump snaps at Lesley Stahl when she asks about Kim Jong-Un | Daily Mail Online
Trump should not let Democrats accusing him of what they do and of being who they are get to him...

Oooh! Nice cover!

What a load of shit. We had a national security issue and after Trump fixes it you libtardos claim the threat never existed.

Are you starting to get the message yet? We aren't putting up with the libtarded left's stupid musings any more..

The left's outrage du jour is getting weaker and less relevant every day.
You know it would be nice if we could go one day without some stupid, inane, vacuous, ignorant, dense, unintelligent, imbecile, dim, obtuse, senseless, ludicrous and just plain laughable comment from the Orange Dunce squatting in the Oval Office.

Last edited:
Typical Leftist deflection. Ignore the historic progress Donald Trump has made with North Korea and NK-SK relations. Instead parse through words and phrases to see if you can get President Trump to say something you can use against him. The Left has deteriorated into a petty pathetic attack chorus. Real Americans are onto this nonsense.

The left's outrage du jour is getting weaker and less relevant every day.
You know it would be nice if we could go one day without some stupid, inane, vacuous, ignorant, dense, unintelligent, imbecile, dim, obtuse, senseless, ludicrous and just out laughable comment from the Orange Dunce squatting in the Oval Office.
There is little chance of that happening because you listen to the voices in your head.

toddler in chief

Typical Leftist deflection. Ignore the historic progress Donald Trump has made with North Korea and NK-SK relations. Instead parse through words and phrases to see if you can get President Trump to say something you can use against him. The Left has deteriorated into a petty pathetic attack chorus. Real Americans are onto this nonsense.
Leftist deflection?????? This is Trump's own words. Defend them instead of running from them. He's your man. Trump is the one who says he is not a baby. Defend him. Does he think he is a baby? Why would he say that? Defend his words.

Oooh! Nice cover!

What a load of shit. We had a national security issue and after Trump fixes it you libtardos claim the threat never existed.

Are you starting to get the message yet? We aren't putting up with the libtarded left's stupid musings any more..
Umm what?

Dude, you're ranting aimlessly about shit that didn't happen.

He is just defining his image to you whiney, petulant, liberal, pansy asses who are butt hurt...Obama sucked Putin's dick and put the rainbow colors on the white house while he was doing it...

If Obama had done even 1/2 of the things that Pres. Trump has accomplished in just two years, he would have a shelf full of Nobel Prize awards.

Sadly, our beloved Pres. Trump will be denied even one Nobel Prize because the globalists hate him. ... :cool:
He's only beloved to brainwashed worshipers like you. Everyone else sees him for the unhinged narcissistic idiot he is. He's in love with Kim and is Putin's puppet. But you think that's just fine and dandy.

Why don't you go up to DC and offer to wash and kiss his feet? You know you're dying to.

If Obama had done even 1/2 of the things that Pres. Trump has accomplished in just two years, he would have a shelf full of Nobel Prize awards.

Sadly, our beloved Pres. Trump will be denied even one Nobel Prize because the globalists hate him. ... :cool:
He's only beloved to brainwashed worshipers like you. Everyone else sees him for the unhinged narcissistic idiot he is. He's in love with Kim and is Putin's puppet. But you think that's just fine and dandy.

Why don't you go up to DC and offer to wash and kiss his feet? You know you're dying to.
I don't actually think Sunni is brainwashed, I think he's making lotsa lotsa rubles by posting what a great guy tRump is.

Wow!
Brainwashed zombies do exist!!
Happy Halloween!!!

Forum List

Back