With this latest terrorist attack, what do Americans think about Syrian refugees coming in now ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The majority of Americans opposed allowing Syrian refugees in BEFORE this attack, what do you think opinions will be now ?
I'll be watching for polls, but off hand I would assume that majority is likely to grow.

This has nothing to do with refugees..
With me, nothing changed. No refugees!

I didn't want them regardless of this latest attack as well, but this has got to now make it even more difficult for Obama and Dims to sell the idea.

And while our attention is on the muslim terrorist among us mexicans are streaming across our southern border. obama is either a complete fuck up or he's doing it on purpose. And I'm finding it hard to believe anyone is that stupid.
Citing surge in families at border, feds ask to speed immigration appeal

The majority of Americans opposed allowing Syrian refugees in BEFORE this attack, what do you think opinions will be now ?
I'll be watching for polls, but off hand I would assume that majority is likely to grow.

Foreign-born and raised Muslims coming to the US? Oh sure, what could possibly go wrong. ;)

There's an old saying that applies to our Liberal friends:
, There’s no education in the second kick of a mule.

Foreign-born and raised Muslims coming to the US? Oh sure, what could possibly go wrong. ;)
There are already foreign born and raised muslims in the US.

Nothing whatsoever.

My british boss said we shouldn't ban the refuges. He said, "think about it, we have more white christian religious right wing terrorists than we do Muslim terrorists". If anything we should irradicate our country of right wing religious nuts because they shoot up abortion clinics.

My british boss said we shouldn't ban the refuges. He said, "think about it, we have more white christian religious right wing terrorists than we do Muslim terrorists". If anything we should irradicate our country of right wing religious nuts because they shoot up abortion clinics.

So your boss is an idiot as well?
How many muslims did he take into his home?

Since Syrian refugees had nothing to do with this, you have to be fucking retarded to punish them for it.

It never penetrates a retard's head the refugees are fleeing the very same terrorists the bigoted assholes are shitting their pants over.

We should eradicate out country of all extremists. We should start by refusing to import more.

It's quite easy what everyone thinks.....even more of what they felt before.

Conservatives- DON'T let them in

Liberals- Hug them all the way into the house next door....and heck....tell them to invite all their cousins!

First of all, if he's British, why is he here ?
Second, if he feels unsafe, maybe he would rather go back to Britain.

Since Syrian refugees had nothing to do with this, you have to be fucking retarded to punish them for it.

It never penetrates a retard's head the refugees are fleeing the very same terrorists the bigoted assholes are shitting their pants over.

No but Islam did and the Syrians are from ground zero of radical Islam.

We should eradicate out country of all extremists. We should start by refusing to import more.
You must be a retard if you think this country is deliberately importing more extremists.

Forum List

Back