I am an exile.

Okay, so what's "the gauntlet" and have I done it yet? :eusa_eh:

Somebody told another newcomer that everyone has to do it!

Bring it on!!! :cool:

:lol::lol::lol:

Mmmmmmm, another liberal.

*Honey, can you fire up the grill, please?*

Do you prefer BBQ or sweet and sour?

Welcome.

Hehe. No...moderate. As in rational. Like the great majority of Americans who are about sick and tired of all this fighting amongst ourselves.

Nice to meet you by the way! :bye1: Oh, yay!!! My smileys are back!

I probably should quit trying to argue now, although I see it is allowed on this forum. I was just trying to spice up my thread. :blowup: I'll be good now.

:eusa_silenced:

I'm confused. I hope I didn't just do a bunch of multiple posts!

Hey, I'm not complaining! I'm loving this! Remember, the forum I came from only allowed the "in-crowd" to voice their opinion. This is GREAT!

o fuck me running..this from the bitch who negged me for telling someone they were a waste of skin......seems you dont like others to voice their opinions and how did you like the math lesson?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa0cz2V_VqU]‪monty python and the holy grail french knight‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Hehe. No...moderate. As in rational. Like the great majority of Americans who are about sick and tired of all this fighting amongst ourselves.

Nice to meet you by the way! :bye1: Oh, yay!!! My smileys are back!

I probably should quit trying to argue now, although I see it is allowed on this forum. I was just trying to spice up my thread. :blowup: I'll be good now.

:eusa_silenced:

I'm confused. I hope I didn't just do a bunch of multiple posts!

Hey, I'm not complaining! I'm loving this! Remember, the forum I came from only allowed the "in-crowd" to voice their opinion. This is GREAT!

o fuck me running..this from the bitch who negged me for telling someone they were a waste of skin......seems you dont like others to voice their opinions and how did you like the math lesson?

Hey, YOU!

I fart in your general direction.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:poop:

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :eusa_angel:

P.S. I know this is subtle and hard to grasp...but there is a big difference between not liking someone's opinion and telling them so, and not allowing them to voice their opinion. I have no problem with people voicing their opinions. They show their true mettle by doing so, and I heartily encourage that.

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa0cz2V_VqU]‪monty python and the holy grail french knight‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Thank you, thank you! I have now run the gauntlet and also picked up a few new irritating phrases. :lol:

I also know how to get into that secret forum I've been excluded from...I'm going to build this big wooden rabbit...

:lol:

I had to laugh at the "I fart in your general direction" but not necessarily at the target.:lol:

Thank you, thank you! I have now run the gauntlet and also picked up a few new irritating phrases. :lol:

I also know how to get into that secret forum I've been excluded from...I'm going to build this big wooden rabbit...

:lol:

Wooden rabbit? Nah, get the real one, no construction required, then sic em on the secret forum.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg]‪Holy Grail - Killer Bunny‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon...

Granny says, "Honey-chile don't feel bad...

... we's all exiles here on earth...

... just like the chilluns of Israel...

... till the Lord comes back...

... an' takes us into his kingdom.
:cool:

We're all exiles howling in the last bastion of truly free speech in the ascii wilderness

Bars used to be the last bastion of freedom. Until they banned cigarette smoking in them.

Of course, I don't drink or smoke anymore, so it doesn't matter to me. :tongue:

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon...

Huh?

Am I getting paid for these subscriptions? :eusa_eh:

malwarebytes hopes to get paid. Note the signature. Your getting paid too, its just the pyramid scheme hasn't got that far yet. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back