I am an exile.

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon...

Huh?

Am I getting paid for these subscriptions? :eusa_eh:

malwarebytes hopes to get paid. Note the signature. Your getting paid too, its just the pyramid scheme hasn't got that far yet. :eusa_shhh:

Aw, dang! I thought he really did enjoy reading my posts! :(

MeMe things are going so well for you,see we were right......now guys Kooshdakhaa is a great friend and you will find social intercourse with her very satisfiying and never jejune.......just as well I'm not the jealous type:lol::lol:,all joking aside she (MeMe) is a great girl..just saying..theliq............
I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon...

Huh?

MeMe things are going so well for you,see we were right......now guys Kooshdakhaa is a great friend and you will find social intercourse with her very satisfiying and never jejune.......just as well I'm not the jealous type:lol::lol:,all joking aside she (MeMe) is a great girl..just saying..theliq............

Huh?

Why, thank you, theliq. theliq knows me from another forum, not to be mentioned. :eusa_angel:

And let's make this perfectly clear...we're talking SOCIAL intercourse.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

But Koosh is not adverse to giving a backhander to the left or right side if required,as I know as I spat out half a dozen blooded teeth the last time we had a "discussion",she maybe a pussy cat but she is also a south paw:lol::lol::lol:.........theliq I'm only being a tease:eusa_whistle: "Koosh is a Cool Pussy Kat"
OMG. I just went and perused a thread. I had to go back over it again to verify what I saw.

Just like the forum I was exiled from, far-right wingers start calling people all kinds of names when they don't like what they're saying. And start with the personal insults. First. And most viciously.

I'm beginning to think it's a universal truth about far-right types. I'll have to do more research before coming to a firm conclusion though.

Okay, I guess that's not fair...I'll tell you which thread I was reading. Under Media, the thread about is Fox reporting on the Murdoch thingy.

Someone else look at it and tell me, am I just imagining...who started the name calling and PERSONAL insults?

I'm not trying to start a fight, it's just interesting to me. Will this forum turn out like the one I left...everyone with a moderate (or God forbid, left) viewpoint will be run off with nastiness, until there is a tight-knit group of far-right types who then decide to restrict membership to those of their own mindset?

I sure hope not. Well, on to other topics.

(Kooshdakhaa wonders if this will provoke the first name-calling directed at her, but then realizes it's already happened right in this thread)

Where the hell did my smileys go!!?? : (

Actually, according to your OP, the forum left you. I think that's classic btw :lol: I think I may understand why. You strike me as one of those who claims to be moderate, yet only bash one side or the other (in this case, the right). Guess we'll see. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back