Hey all...

kenf

Rookie
Jul 12, 2011
New York, NY
Warm hello to all on the forum. My name is Ken and I'm the founder of School Charging, an environmental not for profit installing electric vehicle charging stations at schools across the US. We are a start up organization (relatively)... knowing all that it's probably not too much a leap of faith to figure out why I joined this forum. The environment is a hot political topic that needs to be addressed. So I'm looking to join in, become a member of the community,. see what I can learn and if there's any way that I might be able to contribute.

Oh and by the way it would be really great if you guys might at least visit our website. whether or not you may or may not agree with us, at least maybe the site might be able to provide you with some information you might find helpful.

Thanks,

Warm hello to all on the forum. My name is Ken and I'm the founder of School Charging, an environmental not for profit installing electric vehicle charging stations at schools across the US. We are a start up organization (relatively)... knowing all that it's probably not too much a leap of faith to figure out why I joined this forum. The environment is a hot political topic that needs to be addressed. So I'm looking to join in, become a member of the community,. see what I can learn and if there's any way that I might be able to contribute.

Oh and by the way it would be really great if you guys might at least visit our website. whether or not you may or may not agree with us, at least maybe the site might be able to provide you with some information you might find helpful.

Thanks,

In my case the jury is still out on electric vehicles, seen too many government, science and industry scams in my lifetime to have a lot of faith in this one but welcome, enjoy your stay!

If it is such a good idea, it should make enough profit to exclude government assistance. Not for profit my ass.

Forum List

Back