I am an American considering converting to Islam.

Here is a Hadith that shows how cruel Muhammad really was.

Hadith Bukhari

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 794:

Narrated Anas:

Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophet ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

the interesting aspect of that story is that Muhummad is lauded for his action-------the persons who had killed the keeper of the camels and stolen the camels are not exactly vilified for that action-----they were not executed for murder and theft-----they were executed for giving up on islam and worship of muhummad. Muhummad----when he steals and murders and rapes-------is lauded for doing so like he is doing the victims of his criminal violence some kind of "favor". The moral to every story in the koran is -----"muhummad is always right" and "islam is always the victor"

I have never expected that happens to me.
About 2 years ago, I met an Algerian man, a fellow student at my university. We quickly became close friends and spent everyday together. I opened up to him about my decision to renounce my Christian upbringing. He then told me about the importance of religion and prayer in his life.
I became very inspired by his deep Islamic faith. A few months later I got up the courage to ask him if he could show me how to pray. He explained how to make wudu and the entire process of prayer. I had a special moment during my first prayer, something I never felt before when I prayed at Church. It is hard to describe but the best I can say is that my mind was still. At that moment I felt such deep connection and bound with him.
Am I a traitor and bad white Christian??

What does being white have to do with it?

Mud----the DAWAH stories are ---CUSTOMIZED-----when I first came into contact with lots of muslims-----the DAWAH stories were ALL ABOUT -----jews who had become muslims. Even more interesting----in an attempt to catch my "jewish" attention----I was informed
about the fact that "Christians worship idols" ----I had
the sense that the it was a kind of warning like-----"the best
religion for a jew is islam-----because THEY worship "idols" -----remember---the stuff is customized to the
potential DAWAH VICTIM

Are you a woman in love with this Algerian man? Maybe that is something you should put here. Converting to islam because someone tells you too is wrong. The question to ask yourself is "would i still convert if i wasn't dating this man?"

So you were going to renounce your Christian upbringing. Yet you needed to be taught how to pray. And you never felt connected to God through prayer until now despite saying you just learned how?

You are free to choose what you want to believe. But this narrative is full of inconsistencies.

Why not ask God instead of a message board

So you were going to renounce your Christian upbringing. Yet you needed to be taught how to pray. And you never felt connected to God through prayer until now despite saying you just learned how?

You are free to choose what you want to believe. But this narrative is full of inconsistencies.

Why not ask God instead of a message board

Avatar and Donald-----both sunni and devil presented
STANDARD DAWAH bullshit. Dawah means----"turn other
people into muslims". The theme is-----SUDDEN INSPIRATION upon laying eyes for the first time on the idiotic
koran------and even sticking ones ass in the air and mumbling
some Arabic phrases. Muslims are REQUIRED to get into
this garbage-----something like a really psychotic hyperbolic
form of Mormon evangelizing----or JW I was victimized
by this sort of BS many times. I have more copies of the
Koran than I can possibly burn or flush down the toilet
in a life-time. To have experienced it is to recognize it-----I was barely 20 the first time I was invited to a mosque
----(long long ago) Of course I went-----but I also attended
Midnight mass every year when I was in college------I was
a curious kid.

About 2 years ago, I met an Algerian man, a fellow student at my university. We quickly became close friends and spent everyday together. I opened up to him about my decision to renounce my Christian upbringing. He then told me about the importance of religion and prayer in his life.
I became very inspired by his deep Islamic faith. A few months later I got up the courage to ask him if he could show me how to pray. He explained how to make wudu and the entire process of prayer. I had a special moment during my first prayer, something I never felt before when I prayed at Church. It is hard to describe but the best I can say is that my mind was still. At that moment I felt such deep connection and bound with him.
Think of it this way; it is like buying a used car. Your head and heart might pick and choose what you like and you don't like but you are going to get everything and everything in the fine print is enforceable. So if you agree to be the servant of this Muslim god when your soul goes to judgement he will get first call on whether you lived up to his standards. Not what you thought his standards were, not what you wanted his standards to be, but what was actually in writing. Might want to read that agreement over a couple times before you put your life, no, your soul, to something that felt good the first time.

Should have gotten that on sooner.

Obama needed a new Secretary of State not so very long ago and you would had a good shot at the job.

Should have gotten that on sooner.

Obama needed a new Secretary of State not so very long ago and you would had a good shot at the job.
Thank you for the worthless political statement. Maybe a Mod is clean this up.

There are many paths to God/ Allah/ YHWH and Islam can be one of them. Follow your heart and do what you Will...​

Yes, you are a traitor and an immature fool. You should consider that anyone who believes he or she actually talks to a god is delusional no matter how sincere they may appear to be. There is not a shred of factual evidence of the existence of a god. It is all made up by fearful people that cannot understand how the world around them works. Being overwhelmed by reality they run to anything that gives them some comfort. That is how a child reacts to reality. They make up their own simplified reality. Frequently they make up make believe friends that they talk to. They believe in fantasies like Santa Claus. Praying is the act of a person that is mentally ill. The fact that it is so common is the only thing that keeps these people out of mental institutions. If you talk to your make believe god you are seen as OK. If you talk to any other make believe entity you are regarded as mentally unstable. What is the difference?

I am a white man who was a very dedicated Christian and had even taught sunday school.

One day I was at a book store and picked up a copy of the Quran and open it to the first page. I read the 7 verses (Al Fatiha). The words struck me like a bolt of lighting. Instinctively, I knew these were the words of God and I want to know more about this book.

Leaving the store. I drove straight to a local mosque and meet with the Imam and a couple of members. For almost two months I went to the mosque and asked a million questions about the Quran, Muhammad, Allah, 5x daily prayer, Islamic history, global politics, the role of men and women, raising children, marriage, dietary restrictions, .......basically, why do muslims do what they do?

I began to realize that Islam was very different from what people think or how the news media presents it. And that Islam answered every question and meet every need of mankind.

Eventually, I decided to take Islam as my religion. And in front of the entire congregation at the mosque. I declared that "There is no other god but Allah" and that "Muhammad was God's prophet".

That was almost 15 years ago. ..... :cool:

I have no doubt that Islam spoke to your inner feral beast.

Ok. Convert, go about your business and shut the fuck up about it.

Ok. Convert, go about your business and shut the fuck up about it.

You're an idiot.

not at all-----chances are, you are an Algerian muslim
"doing dawah" You want to send me a free koran?

I am a white man who was a very dedicated Christian and had even taught sunday school.

One day I was at a book store and picked up a copy of the Quran and open it to the first page. I read the 7 verses (Al Fatiha). The words struck me like a bolt of lighting. Instinctively, I knew these were the words of God and I want to know more about this book.

Leaving the store. I drove straight to a local mosque and meet with the Imam and a couple of members. For almost two months I went to the mosque and asked a million questions about the Quran, Muhammad, Allah, 5x daily prayer, Islamic history, global politics, the role of men and women, raising children, marriage, dietary restrictions, .......basically, why do muslims do what they do?

****I began to realize that Islam was very different from what people think or how the news media presents it.*** And that Islam answered every question and meet every need of mankind.

Eventually, I decided to take Islam as my religion. And in front of the entire congregation at the mosque. I declared that "There is no other god but Allah" and that "Muhammad was God's prophet".

That was almost 15 years ago. ..... :cool:

sunni dear------what do "people think" about islam and
how does "the news media" present it?

No, you're only human. You are searching for answers purpose and peace in your life. Don't get sucked into any one religion. Study them all and study the history of man.

Before you join any religion watch the cosmos 1&2. The truth is so much better than myth. Basically for billions of years the universe formed and for millions of years before man was dinosaurs and before them trilobites. If you put 14 billion years on a 1 year calendar moses was 30 seconds ago Jesus 20 and Mohammad 10 seconds ago. We are just a very young species and religion is a superstition.

You are very lucky to have been born. If you realize how many things had to happen to lead to you being born. Consider yourself lucky. And don't blink because just like that it's over.

No. An AmericanSheitan like you is in the moment worldwide only a problem for all Christians and for nearly all Muslims. I guess this makes you happy, while others have in a worst case scenario to die for your amusement.

Last edited:

Two fairy tales.....one about 1500 years old and the other about 2000.

Like Hillary said, "At This Point What Difference Does It Make?"

Forum List

Back