I Am a Fucking You-Tube Genius!!

Education!

Education!!

Education!!!
Take the keys to your Starship and Fly, Monkeys! FLY!!

I always just thought you were the Genius type of Genius, but okay we can add You Tube Genius also :thewave:

I was Born a Genius.

At age only one second in age my IQ was already 1,806, it has now dropped to only 800 this mainly because of reading too many rdean threads :smoke:

This is not "Balls stuck to my chair" epic.

Sorry.

"This is not "Balls stuck to my chair" epic."

What occur, did you drop glue on your lower region and this is how your balls stuck to your chair?

You had to be there. At one point the guy was talking about using floss to extract his balls from the chair.

Was he a Homo?

No, just some guy that wanted to game nekkid. It was warm, and the chair was leather.

Last edited:

Sorry.

What occur, did you drop glue on your lower region and this is how your balls stuck to your chair?

You had to be there. At one point the guy was talking about using floss to extract his balls from the chair.

Was he a Homo?

No, just some guy that wanted to game nekkid. It was warm, and the chair was leather.

When you get older, it's not an uncommon problem. You have to be careful when sitting down so you don;t crush them.

Sorry.

Was he a Homo?

When you get older, it's not an uncommon problem. You have to be careful when sitting down so you don;t crush them.

He was 17, next!

Yuck. You guys are vile and disgusting. :eusa_naughty:

You trying to say women don't have their own sagging problems? Remind me to tell you the story of how my ex-wife shot herself in the knee.

Yuck. You guys are vile and disgusting. :eusa_naughty:

You trying to say women don't have their own sagging problems? Remind me to tell you the story of how my ex-wife shot herself in the knee.

It may be true, but at least we don't stick to leather chairs, or sit on things. lol

Forum List

Back