I am a decorator's nightmare

Kitchen.jpg

snma-1562a.jpg

This stuff is straight up my alley, too.. So much that I build, electrify and furnish Victorian dollhouses just for kicks.

Here's my 'rustic shack' bathroom.

a711d_beautiful-bathroom-ideas-ambrosia-bathtub-1.jpg

Redoing the dining room. Rather Nemoesque don't ya think.

nemo_09.jpg

Last edited:
This is more my style

decorate-lodge-rustic-style-800X800.jpg

That's great if you want to get away, relax, and just take a nap.

Yeah maybe. Our living area is a bit larger but hopefully just as comfortable, a little disorganized, a tad messy here and there, but with space built in so we can use the Wii or play games on the rug but it is a place where somebody can just crash and relax without having to be careful with stuff too.

When I have to leave town, and spend any time in a hotel, that's the type I'm looking for. Normal hotel rooms give me the heebiie-jeebies...

Gee Dis, me too. I'm beginning to think we were separated at birth. :)

I want gaudy and embellished and something 'special' in my hotel room--something that I would never decorate with at home.

And while I like looking at the decorator's masterpiece here, it just doesn't look that comfortable to me. I prefer more casual--something you can just crash and sink into without worrying about mussing something up.

I could live with that bathroom as is though. I like the idea of soaking in a bubble bath while watching my favorite television program.

My advice......NEVER bring a black light to a hotel room, you WON'T like the view no matter HOW ritzy the hotel is.:eek:

Pretty to look at but I would think a bit hazardous going up and down those steps dripping wet. I hope those are one way windows too and I think I might feel a bit squeamish being that exposed anyway. I mean who wants to watch somebody clipping their toenails?

Pretty to look at but I would think a bit hazardous going up and down those steps dripping wet. I hope those are one way windows too and I think I might feel a bit squeamish being that exposed anyway. I mean who wants to watch somebody clipping their toenails?

Haven't you guys figured out yet I'm an exhibitionist. :eusa_whistle: :lol:

LOL Ringel. Gotcha. (I also love your Avatar....it makes me smile.)

Here is my idea of fancy, filty rich decor that also looks like something that would be comfortable and you could really live in:

woods04.jpg

Did you say CLIPPING TOENAILS!!!???:eusa_drool: LOL!

LOL Ringel. Gotcha. (I also love your Avatar....it makes me smile.)

Here is my idea of fancy, filty rich decor that also looks like something that would be comfortable and you could really live in:

woods04.jpg
nothing there

Forum List

Back