I am a decorator's nightmare

POOL TABLES PEOPLE POOL TABLES!!! A pool table makes ANY room better.

jamaica52907_clip_image002.jpg

Okay here's another try at that photo Ringel and Terry couldn't see. Can you see it now? (I feel like a telephone commercial.)

FancyLivingRoom.jpg

Okay here's another try at that photo Ringel and Terry couldn't see. Can you see it now? (I feel like a telephone commercial.)
I like it but not sure I would buy a light colored couch like that for everyday living.

I like it but not sure I would buy a light colored couch like that for everyday living.

Nor would I. But I suppose if you could afford a house like that, you could afford to hire somebody to clean the couch.

Oh by the way, speaking of affordability, the asking price on the penthouse shown in the opening post? 13 million plus. I presume that would be furnished? But I don't know.

Oh by the way, speaking of affordability, the asking price on the penthouse shown in the opening post? 13 million plus. I presume that would be furnished? But I don't know.
way over priced!

And that last one you posted Terry--pretty enough on the eyes but looks cold and uncomfortable to live in to me.

Forum List

Back