I am a decorator's nightmare

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
OH here Baby...lol

147608_1.jpg

Resembles my basement, except the walls are black and red, and the furniture is black overstuffed leather, and the TV is actually a projector mounted in the ceiling, with a movie theatre sized screen built on to the wall.

oh here baby...lol

147608_1.jpg

resembles my basement, except the walls are black and red, and the furniture is black overstuffed leather, and the tv is actually a projector mounted in the ceiling, with a movie theatre sized screen built on to the wall.

sweeeeet!

That little console table with the lamp is actually a huge refridgerator in my basement.

And smoke panels cover the ceiling lights, so when a movie is playing, it's actually pitch black.

resembles my basement, except the walls are black and red, and the furniture is black overstuffed leather, and the tv is actually a projector mounted in the ceiling, with a movie theatre sized screen built on to the wall.

sweeeeet!

That little console table with the lamp is actually a huge refridgerator in my basement.

And smoke panels cover the ceiling lights, so when a movie is playing, it's actually pitch black.

It's not nice to f with other people. :(

sweeeeet!

You like that? It's so.......... bland.
(fucking buy a color!)
I guess basements living areas are suppose to be ugly? NOT... I like this basement

Basement-Ideas-for-Remodeling.jpg

modern louis the xiv is a joke...rich people with no taste...the flw and asian stuff is nice althogh wrights kitchens and bathrooms were awful.....the comfy basement is ok...minus the whire carpet....i prefer new england cottage....lots of white woodwork and wood flors.....

Not bad.
I like accent colors, they add warmth, drama and depth to a room.
Now doesn't this look warm and inviting?

252504537_0003d305b6.jpg
First thing I would do is center that couch under the window. LOL Colors are good though

Ahh, you like linear symmetrical design.
Yes, to me anything else is like looking at a picture on the wall that is crooked. My mom is full German, so I grew up with that stuff.

Forum List

Back