I AGREE with Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton

Any time you hear MSNBC or read a WA Post article trying to paint all the tea partiers as violent racists, or hear a hollywood person or even a sitting member of the congress do it, for example

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-S3Q_hTuWU]YouTube - Political Violence: Pelosi Tears Up[/ame]

Did pelosi just say people protesting the government are creating an atmosphere that will incite violence? Really pelosi....could have sworn that you said protesting was patriotic on page 1 :eusa_hand:

Here is a hollywood person that takes it a step further and expose her own bigotry by calling people protesting the government racists.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IqCtSHbrxY[/ame]

Who wanted links again? Stop being willfully ignorant ;).

Last edited:
The dems and the left hypocrites. all during the Bush years these people were livid, distruptive,spewing hate, non co-operative, they even had books and movies written and produced that had Bush killed. I have seen nothing like this from the tea-party movement. Every rally has been orderly and peaceful. nothing like the left protests or movements or riots. hopefully when they are gone and out of power come Nov 2-2010 they will act more like the teaparty movement than the way they previously acted.

The dems and the left hypocrites. all during the Bush years these people were livid, distruptive,spewing hate, non co-operative, they even had books and movies written and produced that had Bush killed. I have seen nothing like this from the tea-party movement. Every rally has been orderly and peaceful. nothing like the left protests or movements or riots. hopefully when they are gone and out of power come Nov 2-2010 they will act more like the teaparty movement than the way they previously acted.

Yes the left's reaction to the tea party is hypocritical however that hypocracy is not only limited to the liberals.

Many on the right were at best silent about the budgets under bush. They do have one saving grace and that being we didn't have the bailouts shine a GIANT spotlight on the problem till the end of the bush years. People really didn't start paying this close attention to it until bush signed that bogus stuff into law.

Sure some are late to the party but at least they are asking to join it now :).

Forum List

Back