I AGREE with Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by PLYMCO_PILGRIM, Apr 23, 2010.

1. PLYMCO_PILGRIM

PLYMCO_PILGRIM Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,863
    On one specific issue, the right to protest your government.....even disrupt it at times according to pelosi.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CzteDucRHo[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTamBfz0Efo[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kp6lMSOGNA[/ame]

So maybe stop calling every little bit of opposition to the government racist, nazi, hate speech that incites violence, eh?

Its not Racist, Its not Violent, Its just people not being silent about things they disagree with as it always has been.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  2. kyzr

kyzr Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +630
    You don't seem to get the double-standard thing. If its left leaning its promoted in the MSM, if its conservative its demonized.

3. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Only time I call it racist, hate speech that incites violence is when it is.

I'm sorry Pilgrim, but you are one of the first I hope would admit that the tea party needs to do a little spring cleaning.

I don't care if people disagreed about things always but only speak up now. The fact of the matter is, the tea partiers and such have only been spoken up in true form when there has been a Democrat President and Congress. When they can say the same when there is a Republican in office, then I'll give them credit.

4. CMike

CMike Zionist, proud to be

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,408
    According to the libs, anything that dissents from their left wing god barak hussein is racist and hate speech.

5. Modbert

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Link?

6. kyzr

kyzr Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +630
    Maybe you don't get the national debt projection thing. If you honestly look at how much Obama is accruing and then compare it with any republican, you should be able to agree with the T-party folks. If you don't you're just being a hyper-partisan.

7. Modbert

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    How much of the national debt can actually be considered being accured by Obama?

I probably don't agree with the tea party folk on many issues because I do not hold a favorable view of George W. Bush and Sarah Palin.

8. kyzr

kyzr Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +630
    Take a look at the trajectory of the debt.
    United States public debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama isn't fixing SS & Medicare. He is adding to the debt, which leads to compounded interest exploding the debt over time. Obama is actually doubling the national debt, just google it.
    The Obama Budget: Spending, Taxes, and Doubling the National Debt | The Heritage Foundation

Your view of Bush and Palin is widely held. Not the issue. The issue is controlling the National Debt and fix SS & Medicare instead of adding more unfunded entitlements.

9. Modbert

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Sorry, but the Heritage Foundation is far from a objective source. Also, one cannot simply "fix" SS and Medicare over night. It is a very delicate issue.

Also, my view of Bush and Palin are not widely held by the tea partiers.

Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent - CBS News

Polling the Tea Party - Interactive Feature - NYTimes.com

40% of tea partiers think so, as compared to 26% of the rest of the population.

59% do, as compared to 18% of the rest of the population.

57% of the tea party think so, meanwhile, 58% of Americans have a unfavorable view of Bush, and only 27% have a favorable one.

10. txlonghorn

txlonghorn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +399
    Thanks for the poll numbers...(yawn)

Where is the democrat watch dog movement that is against it's own elected officials? For that matter, where was that movement when Bush was in office? I don't recall ANYTHING even remotely as vocal as the Tea Party that was out there during the Bush years. Oh there were plenty of fringe groups, but nothing that brought together people from all parties. Reps, Indies and Dems