I actually liked

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
some of this author's books back in the day.

1608256293973.png

But now that he has shown himself to be both authoritarian and flat-out freaking insane, I won't be buying any more of his books.

"Come to your house and hold you and your family down" and "if you resist, beat you to a pulp or shoot you"?

WTF, over?
When did North America become overrun with totalitarian shitbags?

View attachment 430488

But now that he has shown himself to be both authoritarian and flat-out freaking insane, I won't be buying any more of his books.

"Come to your house and hold you and your family down" and "if you resist, beat you to a pulp or shoot you"?

WTF, over?
It has always had totalitarian shitbags..

• Banned

View attachment 430488

WTF, over?
True but now they're coming out of the woodwork.

View attachment 430488

WTF, over?
What do you mean every family has a totalitarian operation?

• Banned
I

View attachment 430488

WTF, over?
I mean that almost no one seems concerned with the loss of their freedom. Entirely too many of them are actively advocating for it, in fact.

That's terrifying, if you actually value individual liberty.

I

View attachment 430488

WTF, over?
I mean that almost no one seems concerned with the loss of their freedom. Entirely too many of them are actively advocating for it, in fact.

Why do you think I have yet to follow the rules?

I

View attachment 430488

WTF, over?

That is because the left assumes it will only be YOU that is punished which gives them joy. It never occurs to them that it will come for THEM also.

I

View attachment 430488

WTF, over?

That is because the left assumes it will only be YOU that is punished which gives them joy. It never occurs to them that it will come for THEM also.
What total bullshit since it was the damn Repubs and Dems who instituted the tough love crap that over filled the prisons to the bank breaking point over the issue of control of ones body and what one puts into their body. The same goes for other issues that have found overt totalism like domestic violence issues, school attendance where parents can go to jail for kids not attending school...This is not a one sided issue as it is an issue about control and the elites want to control the population to bend to it's will...

• Banned
I

View attachment 430488

WTF, over?

Why do you think I never have?

I

View attachment 430488

WTF, over?

Did I say that? I think not...

I

View attachment 430488

WTF, over?

Did I say that? I think not...
That was me agreeing.

:rolleyes:

View attachment 430488

WTF, over?
Hasty generalization fallacy.

On persons opinion isn’t ‘representative’ of anything or anyone.

And it doesn’t mean North America has been overrun by totalitarians.

All I have to do is look around at all the people wearing masks, and all the people demanding everyone else do so, to see the real world evidence.

View attachment 430488

WTF, over?
Hasty generalization fallacy.

On persons opinion isn’t ‘representative’ of anything or anyone.

And it doesn’t mean North America has been overrun by totalitarians.

All I have to do is look around at all the people wearing masks, and all the people demanding everyone else do so, to see the real world evidence.

Ah, but you also mask up when you're at work. You're one of us!
I'm wearing it around my neck right now, actually. I only pull it up when I get within arms reach of a patient and I usually have to pull it back down to communicate.
It's a useless pita, IMO.

I'm wearing it around my neck right now, actually. I only pull it up when I get within arms reach of a patient and I usually have to pull it back down to communicate.

And yet you wear one just like the rest of us.

One of us. One of us.

One of us. One of us.
If I take the money, I do the work.
Which is why I won't do certain kinds of work, and why if I'm not on the clock, I don't get involved.

Everyone has a threshold of what they're willing to put up with to make a living, and I get that, I do...... I just wish so many people weren't willing to put up with so much. Because they get a little crazy when they encounter someone who won't, and if they're in a group, it can get really ugly.

Sometime when we have a few hours and a lot of tequila, I'll tell you the story of how I learned most of this stuff. It's long, ugly, and really disillusioning and depressing.

One of us. One of us.
Which is why I won't do certain kinds of work, and why if I'm not on the clock, I don't get involved.

Everyone has a threshold of what they're willing to put up with to make a living, and I get that, I do...... I just wish so many people weren't willing to put up with so much. Because they get a little crazy when they encounter someone who won't, and if they're in a group, it can get really ugly.

Sometime when we have a few hours and a lot of tequila, I'll tell you the story of how I learned most of this stuff. It's long, ugly, and really disillusioning and depressing.

You do as you're told just like the rest of us. You're one of us.

1608334360512.png

1608334207934.png

one_of_us.gif

One of us. One of us.

View attachment 430900

View attachment 430897

View attachment 430898
Enjoy....

One of us. One of us.

View attachment 430900

View attachment 430897

View attachment 430898
Enjoy....

Will do.

Forum List

Back