Hypothetical ~ What would you do if...

It is UNCONSTITUTIONAL to provide any foreign Government or entity decision process over US Government or citizens with in the country. That would include the Money supply.

By the way The Government has no legal right to have anything to do with RUNNING the finances of this Country.

Dayum.... You guys not used to humor, I guess.

Mission: Impossible was an American television series that chronicled the missions of a team of secret American government agents known as the Impossible Missions Force (IMF).

Let other countries dictate anything to us.

Do you forget what we are founded on?

What next let them take our arms?

Obviously you did not understand what I wrote, but I do provide decoder rings when necessary....

I was also adding my own views on it to the thread. It wasn't a comment on your post. I tend to use the quote button.

Mission: Impossible was an American television series that chronicled the missions of a team of secret American government agents known as the Impossible Missions Force (IMF).

We do but we are also commenting on the topic of the thread.

Vote new people in at the next opportunity. And initiate recall petitions where possible to speed up the process.

We do but we are also commenting on the topic of the thread.

As was I. Perhaps you missed it.

You want a direct answer to your OP? Given the fact that I dont agree with Obama's view of "let's all work this out together" (a global financial system), I wouldn't be in favor of an international organization to oversee such a system. On the other hand, the FCC and FRB are both about as lame as Bush was in the last year of his administration, and Obama's administration doesn't appear to be much brighter when it comes to financial matters. What would you suggest?

I suggest we demand an end to the Federal Reserve. Wilson and his Democrat buddies should never of put that Amendment in. Total control by any one group isn't a good idea. Republican, Democrat.... Makes no difference. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

That or it's time for a Third Continental Congress.

I suggest we demand an end to the Federal Reserve. Wilson and his Democrat buddies should never of put that Amendment in. Total control by any one group isn't a good idea. Republican, Democrat.... Makes no difference. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

That or it's time for a Third Continental Congress.

So long as there are no "super" delegates, I'd have no problem with that. While I agree with the control-->power-->corruption problem, there's also a problem with "bipartisan" control. Unless one group successfully convinces the other group, nothing gets done.

It is UNCONSTITUTIONAL to provide any foreign Government or entity decision process over US Government or citizens with in the country. That would include the Money supply.

By the way The Government has no legal right to have anything to do with RUNNING the finances of this Country.

That is a very sadly humorous comment. Bush, by putting us so deeply in debt to Asia has given the Chinese and Japanese a major say in our internal finances. The failure to work on energy independence has created a situation where the oil exporting nations can shut down our transportation system. And everything done in the last administration only made us more dependent on them.

You supported the very people that has created a situation that has put this nation more at the mercy of other governments than it has ever been. Now you think you are capable of giving us advice on the results of that situation?

Forum List

Back