Hypocrite Retards chance to make health care right!

Forced to buy "government approved" health insurance not necessarily the insurance one wants to buy.

The forced to buy part should be enough for anyone to oppose the so called reform.

You can pick any private insurance that you want. Just pick something. You're just looking for reasons to complain at this point.

You're wrong.

Right now I have a high deductible HSA which is what I want.

It does not fit into the government approved category as it stands so I will be forced to buy something else or the company will change its policies so as to become compliant with government approval and charge me more.

The approved policies will cover things like drug and mental health counseling which my current insurance doesn't cover because I don't need those things and choose not to pay for them. But now the fucking government tells me I have to or I'll be taxed

You have an inadequate policy then that is only costing the rest of us more money. Please accept some personal responsibility and get adequate insurance.

Last edited:
Speaking of not understanding this legislation and making up lies.....

Who is getting put in jail?

Why do you think the administration needs IRS agents to administer a health care bill? Think about it. To give the law some enforcement teeth. If a person refuses to buy government insurance, the IRS will take the money through income tax. If the person still refuses, his property can be confiscated. If he refuses violently you know what can happen.

LOL, so much wrong with this....

forced to buy government insurance"

You realize that there is no such thing as this. People will be buying private insurance. You do know that much, right? I'll assume your wording was just a mistake.

If the person still refuses, his property can be confiscated. If he refuses violently you know what can happen.

Go ahead and show me which part of the bill that says anything remotely close to what you claim. That someones property will be confiscated or they will be put in jail for not purchasing health insurance. :eusa_liar:

You want to play word games? "People will be buying" insurance mandated by the government. For the first time in history the government will force (at gunpoint in some cases?) citizens to purchase a product. IRS will be the enforcement agency backed by federal, state and local law enforcement.

You can pick any private insurance that you want. Just pick something. You're just looking for reasons to complain at this point.

You're wrong.

It does not fit into the government approved category as it stands so I will be forced to buy something else or the company will change its policies so as to become compliant with government approval and charge me more.

The approved policies will cover things like drug and mental health counseling which my current insurance doesn't cover because I don't need those things and choose not to pay for them. But now the fucking government tells me I have to or I'll be taxed

You have an inadequate policy then that is only costing the rest of us more money. Please accept some personal responsibility and get adequate insurance.

How can you possbly know it's inadequate for him?

Why do you think the administration needs IRS agents to administer a health care bill? Think about it. To give the law some enforcement teeth. If a person refuses to buy government insurance, the IRS will take the money through income tax. If the person still refuses, his property can be confiscated. If he refuses violently you know what can happen.

LOL, so much wrong with this....

You realize that there is no such thing as this. People will be buying private insurance. You do know that much, right? I'll assume your wording was just a mistake.

If the person still refuses, his property can be confiscated. If he refuses violently you know what can happen.

Go ahead and show me which part of the bill that says anything remotely close to what you claim. That someones property will be confiscated or they will be put in jail for not purchasing health insurance. :eusa_liar:

You want to play word games? "People will be buying" insurance mandated by the government. For the first time in history the government will force (at gunpoint in some cases?) citizens to purchase a product. IRS will be the enforcement agency backed by federal, state and local law enforcement.

LOL, now it's at gun point? I'm still waiting for you to show me where people are going to be thrown in jail or have their homes taken away. All you're doing right now is reinforcing what I said about people lying about this legislation.

You're wrong.

How can you possbly know it's inadequate for him?

Why do you refuse to answer my question from before?

So sure, you can just not pay it and you may never suffer any consequences. But should you be so unlucky to get audited, you will then face potential penalties at that time. Just like if you choose to not pay any other portion of your taxes.

See I knew there was a catch. That's called a distinction without a difference RDD. So I fill out all my taxes exactly as I should, except for reporting that I didn't buy health insurance. So I get audited and they say, 'hey you forgot to pay your tax for not purchasing insurance.' And I say. 'Nope I didn't forget to pay that tax. I never intended to pay it in the first place.'

Now I've never been audited, so tell me, what happens if you get audited? Does the government just send you a bill for what they say you owe?

I've never been audited either. <knock on wood> but I'm pretty sure they tell you exactly what year and portion of your taxes they are looking at specifically. Then they ask for proof to back up what you claimed on your taxes. Then you meet in person and discuss your situation. Based upon that you may or may not get a bill for what they deem is missing from the return in question.

Well we've certainly heard of people being tried for tax evation and punished under the law. I would imagine not buying a government approved plan and refusing to pay the fine for not doing so, would amount to just that. And I'm pretty sure you can go to jail for tax evation....

So, it's not really true to say there are no legal repurcussions for not purchasing insurance and refusing to pay the tax, now is it?

Getting back to shitao's hate speech original post which called republicans "retards", it is impossible to "fix" the 2,000+ law that has been ruled unconstitutional by a federal judge. Look at the history of it. Democrats literally shut out republicans from debate on the bill. It is alleged that at least two flagrant bribes (and possibly many more) were used to pass the Obamination. One was known as the "cornhusker kickback" and the other was the Louisiana purchase". Everything about this law is a disgrace.

Somebody telling me what I must do with my money is 'just complaining'?

Would you choose to not purchase health insurance if there was no mandate? Be honest.

Weird, you keep ignoring this post. I wonder why that is.

I suppose because I missed it. I have answered that question several times in the past. The answer was and remains (barring financial windfall of some type) I would choose to purchase insurance, mandate or no mandate.

I know where you're going with this and it amounts to a pretty piss poor argument. Like me, almost everyone would choose to purchase health insurance, mandate or not (which most people already do anyway, btw). So your argument is since most everyone would choose to do it anyway, what difference does it make if we make it a requirment? And the answer is it makes a HUGE difference for those of us that can look past the issue of health care, actually care about this now cliche thing called freedom, and see what that means in the greater context of personal liberty.

NOW, you may answer MY question; It really isn't true to say that there would be no legal penalty such as jail time for choosing not to purchase health insurance and refusing to pay the tax for that choice, is it?

Last edited:
Getting back to shitao's hate speech original post which called republicans "retards", it is impossible to "fix" the 2,000+ law that has been ruled unconstitutional by a federal judge. Look at the history of it. Democrats literally shut out republicans from debate on the bill. It is alleged that at least two flagrant bribes (and possibly many more) were used to pass the Obamination. One was known as the "cornhusker kickback" and the other was the Louisiana purchase". Everything about this law is a disgrace.

It was also ruled to be constitutional by other federal judges, yet you forgot to mention that too. The only disgrace is your spreading of lies about the law when you clearly have no understanding what this bill actually does.

Would you choose to not purchase health insurance if there was no mandate? Be honest.

I suppose because I missed it. I have answered that question several times in the past. The answer was and remains (barring financial windfall of some type) I would choose to purchase insurance, mandate or no mandate.

I know where you're going with this and it amounts to a pretty piss poor argument. Like me, almost everyone would choose to purchase health insurance, mandate or not (which most people already do anyway, btw). So your argument is since most everyone would choose to do it anyway, what difference does it make if we make it a requirment? And the answer is it makes a HUGE difference for those of us that can look past the issue of health care, actually care about this now cliche thing called freedom, and see what that means in the greater context of personal liberty.

Ahhh, so you WOULD purchase it anyway. So complaining about a mandate is actually pointless because you're not being forced to do something you wouldn't have done anyway. No freedoms are being taken away from you despite your phony crying. You have to wear clothes in public, why don't you complain about your freedom to be naked whenever you want is being taken away. Sound ridiculous? That's because it is, just like the illusion that some sort of freedom is being taken from you. It's a sad argument used by people who have no other leg to stand on.

NOW, you may answer MY question; It really isn't true to say that there would be no legal penalty such as jail time for choosing not to purchase health insurance and refusing to pay the tax for that choice, is it?

I said there would be a penalty on your taxes if you choose to go without insurance.

Last edited:
Getting back to shitao's hate speech original post which called republicans "retards", it is impossible to "fix" the 2,000+ law that has been ruled unconstitutional by a federal judge.
Funny how you don't mention the other federal judges who said it IS constitutional. Maybe that slipped your mind too?

Look at the history of it. Democrats literally shut out republicans from debate on the bill.

Oh really? Maybe you didn't watch this healthcare discussion. Doesn't look it's just democrats in this room participating. Again, more lies from you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofWahDMEMJs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofWahDMEMJs[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdj5bEXZ_0E&feature=relmfu"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdj5bEXZ_0E&feature=relmfu[/ame]

You're wrong.

And how do you figure that?

I have the policy I want that meets my needs so fuck you.

Ahhh, so you WOULD purchase it anyway. So complaining about a mandate is actually pointless because you're not being forced to do something you wouldn't have done anyway. No freedoms are being taken away from you despite your phony crying. You have to wear clothes in public, why don't you complain about your freedom to be naked whenever you want is being taken away. Sound ridiculous? That's because it is, just like the illusion that some sort of freedom is being taken from you. It's a sad argument used by people who have no other leg to stand on.

Did you even read the second paragraph? Freedom is choice. I had one before. Now I don't. This is not rocket science. Therefore yes, a portion of my freedom has been taken away. You can't possibly be that intellectually dishonest. If you can't see the problem with this in the greater context of your individual liberty you're a bigger idiot than I thought. THAT is what is sad. That you have a problem with people who actually understand the concept of freedom and would prefer to keep as much it as they can. It's decisions like that define one's character. People who's principles change when the circumstances effect them have none. I guess we know where you fall.

I said there would be a penalty on your taxes if you choose to go without insurance.

No you didn't. You cited this:

"The legislation requires that the penalty, if any, be reported on federal income tax returns, and paid at tax filing time. However, individuals who fail to pay the penalty will not be subject to criminal penalties, liens, or levies"

To me that says I could indeed choose not to pay the tax and audit or not audit I can't get in trouble for not paying that particular tax. So which is it. What you claim or what you're article says?

Last edited:

SOME people might purchase insurance no matter what and some wouldn't.

There have been times in my life where I did not have health insurance even though I could have if I wanted to spend the money.

You're wrong.

And how do you figure that?

I have the policy I want that meets my needs so fuck you.

Nice mouth.

You may think it meets your needs but when that plan fails to cover you in the event of catastrophic injury/illness, the rest of us will be picking up your costs. So please stop mooching off of us and get a real plan. Thanks.

Did you even read the second paragraph? Freedom is choice. I had one before. Now I don't. This is not rocket science. Therefore yes, a portion of my freedom has been taken away. You can't possibly be that intellectually dishonest. If you can't see the problem with this in the greater context of your individual liberty you're a bigger idiot than I thought. THAT is what is sad. That you have a problem with people who actually understand the concept of freedom and would prefer to keep as much it as they can. It's decisions like that define one's character. People who's principles change when the circumstances effect them have none. I guess we know where you fall.

No you didn't. You cited this:

"The legislation requires that the penalty, if any, be reported on federal income tax returns, and paid at tax filing time. However, individuals who fail to pay the penalty will not be subject to criminal penalties, liens, or levies"

To me that says I could indeed choose not to pay the tax and audit or not audit I can't get in trouble for not paying that particular tax. So which is it. What you claim or what you're article says?

There is no criminal penalty in terms of jail time. There is a tax penalty. Which part confused you?

SOME people might purchase insurance no matter what and some wouldn't.

There have been times in my life where I did not have health insurance even though I could have if I wanted to spend the money.

So you freely admit that you are part of the problem. Thanks for owning up.

Forum List

Back