Hypocrite Retards chance to make health care right!

You have an inadequate policy then that is only costing the rest of us more money. Please accept some personal responsibility and get adequate insurance.

And how do you figure that?

I have the policy I want that meets my needs so fuck you.

Nice mouth.

You may think it meets your needs but when that plan fails to cover you in the event of catastrophic injury/illness, the rest of us will be picking up your costs. So please stop mooching off of us and get a real plan. Thanks.

Again how do you know? How do you know he can't pay the difference? How do you the hospital wouldn't work out a payment plan for him? It is so amazingly narrow minded of you to think that the ONLY way we can't prevent the costs of those who don't pay from being passed on to others is to make everyone buy health insurance.

You have an inadequate policy then that is only costing the rest of us more money. Please accept some personal responsibility and get adequate insurance.

Nice mouth.

You may think it meets your needs but when that plan fails to cover you in the event of catastrophic injury/illness, the rest of us will be picking up your costs. So please stop mooching off of us and get a real plan. Thanks.

See, you just proved you know squat about an HSA. It is designed specifically to cover catastrophic illness and accidents. I simply pay the first $2500 of my annual medical costs out of pocket (and yes I can afford it). AND some of my money is saved to grow tax free to be used to cover future medical bills. That particular tax benefit is one of the first things Obama went after.

So before you open you mouth next time try to get a fucking clue as to what you're talking about.

Last edited:
Ahhh, so you WOULD purchase it anyway. So complaining about a mandate is actually pointless because you're not being forced to do something you wouldn't have done anyway. No freedoms are being taken away from you despite your phony crying. You have to wear clothes in public, why don't you complain about your freedom to be naked whenever you want is being taken away. Sound ridiculous? That's because it is, just like the illusion that some sort of freedom is being taken from you. It's a sad argument used by people who have no other leg to stand on.

Did you even read the second paragraph? Freedom is choice. I had one before. Now I don't. This is not rocket science. Therefore yes, a portion of my freedom has been taken away. You can't possibly be that intellectually dishonest. If you can't see the problem with this in the greater context of your individual liberty you're a bigger idiot than I thought. THAT is what is sad. That you have a problem with people who actually understand the concept of freedom and would prefer to keep as much it as they can. It's decisions like that define one's character. People who's principles change when the circumstances effect them have none. I guess we know where you fall.

No you didn't. You cited this:

"The legislation requires that the penalty, if any, be reported on federal income tax returns, and paid at tax filing time. However, individuals who fail to pay the penalty will not be subject to criminal penalties, liens, or levies"

To me that says I could indeed choose not to pay the tax and audit or not audit I can't get in trouble for not paying that particular tax. So which is it. What you claim or what you're article says?

There is no criminal penalty in terms of jail time. There is a tax penalty. Which part confused you?

And what part of refusing to pay said tax confused you? According to your citation nothing will happen to me if I refuse to pay this tax.

Ahhh, so you WOULD purchase it anyway. So complaining about a mandate is actually pointless because you're not being forced to do something you wouldn't have done anyway. No freedoms are being taken away from you despite your phony crying. You have to wear clothes in public, why don't you complain about your freedom to be naked whenever you want is being taken away. Sound ridiculous? That's because it is, just like the illusion that some sort of freedom is being taken from you. It's a sad argument used by people who have no other leg to stand on.

I said there would be a penalty on your taxes if you choose to go without insurance.

SOME people might purchase insurance no matter what and some wouldn't.

There have been times in my life where I did not have health insurance even though I could have if I wanted to spend the money.

So you freely admit that you are part of the problem. Thanks for owning up.

What problem? That was 20 years ago moron.

Nice mouth.

Again how do you know? How do you know he can't pay the difference? How do you the hospital wouldn't work out a payment plan for him? It is so amazingly narrow minded of you to think that the ONLY way we can't prevent the costs of those who don't pay from being passed on to others is to make everyone buy health insurance.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he isn't a multi-millionaire. If he is, well then he can possibly afford all his health care costs out of pocket, but then he can easily afford insurance so why take the risk. But if he's not a multi millionaire, as I suspect, then he can't afford to pay his bills should he be hit with a major illness/injury/cancer.

Nice mouth.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he isn't a multi-millionaire. If he is, well then he can possibly afford all his health care costs out of pocket, but then he can easily afford insurance so why take the risk. But if he's not a multi millionaire, as I suspect, then he can't afford to pay his bills should he be hit with a major illness/injury/cancer.

Did you even read my post as to what an HSA is?

Nice mouth.

See, you just proved you know squat about an HSA. It is designed specifically to cover catastrophic illness and accidents. I simply pay the first $2500 of my annual medical costs out of pocket (and yes I can afford it). AND some of my money is saved to grow tax free to be used to cover future medical bills. That particular tax benefit is one of the first things Obama went after.

So before you open you mouth next time try to get a fucking clue as to what you're talking about.

Covered up to a point. There were caps on your coverage which is what posed the problem once those caps were reached.

Nice mouth.

Covered up to a point. There were caps on your coverage which is what posed the problem once those caps were reached.
http://www.savingtoinvest.com/2010/07/how-to-best-utilize-health-savings-accounts-%E2%80%93-2010-and-2011-limits-and-tax-rules.html

These Health Savings Accounts, working in conjunction with a high deductible health insurance plans (HDHP), allowing the account holder to deposit and invest funds that can be withdrawn and used for any number of different health care related expenses. The minimum deductible in 2010 and 2011 for a HDHP is $1,200 for self-only coverage and $2,400 for family coverage. The 2011 maximum out-of-pocket limit (what you would have to pay) for HDHPs is $5,950/$11,900 for self/family coverage.

The coverage does not have a cap but the maximum out of pocket expenses do have a cap.

Keep trying to pretend you know what you're talking about. It's amusing in a pathetic kind of way.

Last edited:
Did you even read the second paragraph? Freedom is choice. I had one before. Now I don't. This is not rocket science. Therefore yes, a portion of my freedom has been taken away. You can't possibly be that intellectually dishonest. If you can't see the problem with this in the greater context of your individual liberty you're a bigger idiot than I thought. THAT is what is sad. That you have a problem with people who actually understand the concept of freedom and would prefer to keep as much it as they can. It's decisions like that define one's character. People who's principles change when the circumstances effect them have none. I guess we know where you fall.

No you didn't. You cited this:

To me that says I could indeed choose not to pay the tax and audit or not audit I can't get in trouble for not paying that particular tax. So which is it. What you claim or what you're article says?

There is no criminal penalty in terms of jail time. There is a tax penalty. Which part confused you?

And what part of refusing to pay said tax confused you? According to your citation nothing will happen to me if I refuse to pay this tax.

Good, then nothing will happen then. What's the problem? I figured worst case scenario would be an audit, not immediately having your home taken away or being thrown in jail like was originally posted. Again, lots of lies and crying about non-issues.

Democrats lie through their teeth. plain and simple. that's why they stole 960 Billion dollars from medicare. Everyone ain't gonna get health care. Grandma is gonna die. so stop lying and call it what it is.

And you know this how?

Keep trying to pretend you know what you're talking about. It's amusing in a pathetic kind of way.

LOL, because that's how they work. Is that even a real question?

» 2011 HSA Limits and Tax Rules – How to Best Utilize Health Savings Accounts | Saving to Inve$t

These Health Savings Accounts, working in conjunction with a high deductible health insurance plans (HDHP), allowing the account holder to deposit and invest funds that can be withdrawn and used for any number of different health care related expenses. The minimum deductible in 2010 and 2011 for a HDHP is $1,200 for self-only coverage and $2,400 for family coverage. The 2011 maximum out-of-pocket limit (what you would have to pay) for HDHPs is $5,950/$11,900 for self/family coverage.

The coverage does not have a cap but the maximum out of pocket expenses do have a cap.

There is a difference between out of pocket expenses cap and the yearly and lifetime coverage cap. The HDHP associated with your HSA typically had a coverage cap that was often reached which resulted in those costs being passed on to consumers.

Weiner is a lying arrogant prick!

First, he is making a red herring argument that is incorrect!
Second, he keep saying examples of Republicans making statement, but never gives specifics. Guarantee he is making it up.
Third, his we are giving the all Americans the same healthcare the Congressman get is a bold faced fucking lie! This arrogant prick can sit there and say that with a douche bag smile on his face.
Fourth, Weiner doesn't know what's in Obamacare any better than anyone else does. Its 2000 pages long! No one can follow it! Parts contradict other parts. It has a section on student loans, Indian tribes! Que? Weiner has no clue about it!

Weiner needs a good old fashion bitch slapping!

» 2011 HSA Limits and Tax Rules – How to Best Utilize Health Savings Accounts | Saving to Inve$t

There is a difference between out of pocket expenses cap and the yearly and lifetime coverage cap. The HDHP associated with your HSA typically had a coverage cap that was often reached which resulted in those costs being passed on to consumers.

You have no idea what my policy is. I have no lifetime cap but there are caps on some services but none of those services are related to catastrophic care.

I have yet to even use all my deductible in one year. So in effect I have paid for all my medical treatment for several years now and my insurance has paid none.

Last edited:

You have no idea what my policy is. I have yet to even use all my deductible in one year. So in effect I have paid for all my medical treatment for several years now and my insurance has paid none.

No, you're right. I don't know the specifics of your policy. But I am telling you why it would be phased out if it is indeed going away like you claim.

You have no idea what my policy is. I have yet to even use all my deductible in one year. So in effect I have paid for all my medical treatment for several years now and my insurance has paid none.

No, you're right. I don't know the specifics of your policy. But I am telling you why it would be phased out if it is indeed going away like you claim.

The only reasons it's being phased out are that Obama wants to end some of the tax benefits of an HSA and my policy doesn't cover stupid shit like drug and mental health counseling which I don't need and should not be forced to pay for.

Good, then nothing will happen then. What's the problem? I figured worst case scenario would be an audit, not immediately having your home taken away or being thrown in jail like was originally posted. Again, lots of lies and crying about non-issues.

I guess the biggest lie of all is that people will actually be required to buy health insurance under the new law seeing as there aren't any consequences, legally or financially. Wouldn't you have to consider that another yet another failure of the bill. I seem to recall you agreeing with the mandate and actually contending it was necessary to keep costs from that don't pay from being passed on to others, and now we find out it has not teeth whatsoever. Basically whether one purchases health insurance or not is going to be just as optional as it was before this 'requirement'.

You should take note of this skull. Unless the law is going to make your HSA go away, it doesn't seem like there'e any reason you couldn't keep using it.

Last edited:

And you just got done telling me we're not losing any freedoms. Not only are we losing the choice/freedom to choose IF we want to purchase some type of health care coverage. We're losing choices/freedom in the options for coverage.

Forum List

Back