Hypocrite Republican Millionaire Bundy Does It Again....

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2013
On April 12, a triumphant Cliven Bundy and his supporters chased away federal authorities and set the rancher’s impounded cattle free once more to roam public land in northeast Clark County.

Two days later, a car collided with one of Bundy’s cows on Interstate 15, about 10 miles from his Bunkerville ranch, killing the animal and sending the vehicle careening down an embankment.

Bundy had not been served with notice of the lawsuit Wednesday, but he was familiar with the accident. He said it was his cow that was hit, but he denied any responsibility.

He said it is the state’s job to maintain the fence that keeps his livestock off the interstate.

“It’s a state problem. It’s not our problem,” Bundy said. “We really feel bad when it happens. We sure don’t want it to happen. But we’re not liable.”

Bundy sued after car hits cow on I-15 Las Vegas Review-Journal

It's his cow grazing illegally on taxpayer owned land, but he states it's not his fault. Millionaire Bundy needs to pay his fucking bills.

On April 12, a triumphant Cliven Bundy and his supporters chased away federal authorities and set the rancher’s impounded cattle free once more to roam public land in northeast Clark County.

Two days later, a car collided with one of Bundy’s cows on Interstate 15, about 10 miles from his Bunkerville ranch, killing the animal and sending the vehicle careening down an embankment.

Bundy had not been served with notice of the lawsuit Wednesday, but he was familiar with the accident. He said it was his cow that was hit, but he denied any responsibility.

He said it is the state’s job to maintain the fence that keeps his livestock off the interstate.

“It’s a state problem. It’s not our problem,” Bundy said. “We really feel bad when it happens. We sure don’t want it to happen. But we’re not liable.”

It's his cow grazing illegally on taxpayer owned land, but he states it's not his fault. Millionaire Bundy needs to pay his fucking bills.

You are completely ignorant of the entire problem.

It shouldn't be tax payer land to begin with. We're not supposed to be a feudal system.

It shouldn't be tax payer land to begin with. We're not supposed to be a feudal system.

Who should own the land?

Actually, as a member of the public, I have decided that I have a right to the land, too, and I am planning on building a retirement home for Nevada prostitutes there.

Who should own the land?

What happens to all the land? It's sold to the public, or homesteaded. Either would be perfectly fine in my book.

But we're not supposed to be feudal system. We're not supposed to have the rulers on high owning all the land, and we're allowed the privilege of using the land, if we pay them money. That's WRONG!

Bundy would love to own some land. Have you seen the Federal land in Nevada?

1FederalControlLandsAllStates.AmLandsCouncil.jpg

Out of every state in the Union, Nevada is nearly 85% owned by the Federal government. You people on the left keep talking about private company monopolies... what about the Federal monopoly on Nevada's land?

I would even be more accepting of it, if the state of Nevada owned the land of Nevada. The state public has way more control over state government, than they do over Washington DC, where only the lobbyists, and eco-fruit-cake groups have control over government.

Bundy had no other options, but to fight the system, and he's right. This Feudal system the Federal Government has setup, owning all the grazing land, and saying they have to pay money to use what is rightfully their states land, is wrong.

It's funny how people would never put up with this, if it was their jobs being blackmailed. But somehow when it's someone else way over in another state, we get the long list of excuses why it's ok. In fact IT IS EXACTLY THAT, which is the reason the Federal government shouldn't be doing this stuff.

Who should own the land?

What happens to all the land? It's sold to the public, or homesteaded. Either would be perfectly fine in my book.

But we're not supposed to be feudal system. We're not supposed to have the rulers on high owning all the land, and we're allowed the privilege of using the land, if we pay them money. That's WRONG!

Out of every state in the Union, Nevada is nearly 85% owned by the Federal government. You people on the left keep talking about private company monopolies... what about the Federal monopoly on Nevada's land?

I would even be more accepting of it, if the state of Nevada owned the land of Nevada. The state public has way more control over state government, than they do over Washington DC, where only the lobbyists, and eco-fruit-cake groups have control over government.

Bundy had no other options, but to fight the system, and he's right. This Feudal system the Federal Government has setup, owning all the grazing land, and saying they have to pay money to use what is rightfully their states land, is wrong.

It's funny how people would never put up with this, if it was their jobs being blackmailed. But somehow when it's someone else way over in another state, we get the long list of excuses why it's ok. In fact IT IS EXACTLY THAT, which is the reason the Federal government shouldn't be doing this stuff.

There's that 'you people' again. You must be a teabagger. (racist, Anti-Semitic, and promote violence.)

Multimillionaire Bundy does own thousand of acres, (check the Clark County assessors page) but wants to take what's not his, and idiots like you stick-up for this guy. Now he wants the taxpayers to pay for HIS cow and idiots like you AGAIN stick-up for this guy.

Most of the land that the Government owns in Nevada is still radio active, has unexploded live bombs, or not usable for anything because of high alkalinity and/or lack of water.

Not ALL of the grazing land in Nevada is owned by the Government. I'm in a syndicate that owns 150,000 acres in northern Nevada. Mostly there for the water rights, but all of the usable land (125,000 acres) is leased to farmers or ranchers. There are many, many, many more like me.

Who should own the land?

There's that 'you people' again. You must be a teabagger. (racist, Anti-Semitic, and promote violence.)

Multimillionaire Bundy does own thousand of acres, (check the Clark County assessors page) but wants to take what's not his, and idiots like you stick-up for this guy. Now he wants the taxpayers to pay for HIS cow and idiots like you AGAIN stick-up for this guy.

Most of the land that the Government owns in Nevada is still radio active, has unexploded live bombs, or not usable for anything because of high alkalinity and/or lack of water.

Not ALL of the grazing land in Nevada is owned by the Government. I'm in a syndicate that owns 150,000 acres in northern Nevada. Mostly there for the water rights, but all of the usable land (125,000 acres) is leased to farmers or ranchers. There are many, many, many more like me.

There's that arrogance again. You must be a liberal elitist looking down on everyone who doesn't have your salary.

You are telling me that 85% of Nevada is radioactive? Really? Ok, maybe you are right. Based on what do you make this claim?

I don't care why you think, or even a scientist thinks, that the land is unusable. That's not for you, or the Federal government to decide. That is Nevada's land, it should be at a minimum, under the control of the state, not DC.

It should not be "leased" to farmers!

Feudalism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Feudalism is a grouping of legal and military customs, prevalent in medieval Europe, which flourished between the 9th and 15th centuries, or any similar grouping of legal and military customs. Simply defined, it was a system for structuring society around relationships derived from the holding of land in exchange for service or labour.

Thank you Federal government, for allowing us the privileged, for a price of course, to use the land of supposedly 'our country'. Thanks to Almighty Obama for granting, and bestowing on us the ability to pay them for the use of supposedly 'our land'.

I'm sorry. This is wrong This goes against everything out country was supposed to have been founded on.

Forum List

Back