Hypocrite Jews

I just saw a lbs special on these Africans (Eritrians?) Who can no longer go to Europe so they go to Israel now where they are abused deported imprisoned and live in poverty.

Is this how the Jews show treat people trying to leave a brutal dictator regime? Send them back? Did America send Jews back to Germany in ww2?

I'm just surprised Jews would be such hypocrites. Cry for 80 years after it happened to you but not help when it happens to someone else.

Jews say "never forget" but it seems they have.

Get a clue you stupid fuck. First, it's the Egyptians who rape, torture and rob the Africans. Israelis prosecute anyone would does that to them. Second, you dumb fuck, these are MIGRANT workers not people running from genocide. Third, many are provided work permits and live in Israel. Fourth, crime has absolutely SPIKED in areas where many migrants reside (and note: Israel is a country where crime is low). Fifth, it's nothing compared to what Arab countries do to them. Arab countries put them in a state of REAL slavery! Sixth you retarded monkey, Israel is one of the smallest countries in the world. How the fuck do you expect them to absorb so many people? Don't let facts get in your way. Just to be PC Israel isn't going to commit suicide. Lastly, if it's so bad why the fuck to do come? Heck it would be just as easy to go to Europe, yet they choose Israel. That should say something even to a blind Jew hater like you!

Get a clue you dumbfuck!

Good post. Europe isn't even letting them in anymore. I'm not above admitting when I'm wrong.

And I don't hate Jews Jew boy. Lol
If you don't hate Jews, why did you start a stupid thread like this? Why are you calling the poster you are responding to Jew Boy when he has a screen name just like you do? I am waiting for you to start a thread about how Atheists are killed in Muslim lands. How about it?
You blacks and Jew need thicker skin.

You ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDISTS need to learn new tricks, and need to start looking at just what muslims are doing the world over.

I just saw a lbs special on these Africans (Eritrians?) Who can no longer go to Europe so they go to Israel now where they are abused deported imprisoned and live in poverty.

Is this how the Jews show treat people trying to leave a brutal dictator regime? Send them back? Did America send Jews back to Germany in ww2?

I'm just surprised Jews would be such hypocrites. Cry for 80 years after it happened to you but not help when it happens to someone else.

Get a clue you stupid fuck. First, it's the Egyptians who rape, torture and rob the Africans. Israelis prosecute anyone would does that to them. Second, you dumb fuck, these are MIGRANT workers not people running from genocide. Third, many are provided work permits and live in Israel. Fourth, crime has absolutely SPIKED in areas where many migrants reside (and note: Israel is a country where crime is low). Fifth, it's nothing compared to what Arab countries do to them. Arab countries put them in a state of REAL slavery! Sixth you retarded monkey, Israel is one of the smallest countries in the world. How the fuck do you expect them to absorb so many people? Don't let facts get in your way. Just to be PC Israel isn't going to commit suicide. Lastly, if it's so bad why the fuck to do come? Heck it would be just as easy to go to Europe, yet they choose Israel. That should say something even to a blind Jew hater like you!

Get a clue you dumbfuck!

Good post. Europe isn't even letting them in anymore. I'm not above admitting when I'm wrong.

If you don't hate Jews, why did you start a stupid thread like this? Why are you calling the poster you are responding to Jew Boy when he has a screen name just like you do? I am waiting for you to start a thread about how Atheists are killed in Muslim lands. How about it?

I started this thread because I was watching a show about how Jews were turning away Africans and not treating the ones that they did let stay very well and I thought about how you cried when the rest of the world did the same to you in the 1940s

NO you started this thread to racially attack the Jews and found that you were on a losing streak from the get go. There is no comparison as the Jews were nationals of the nations they lived in, these illegal immigrants are not and relocated to increase the muslim population of Israel

You mean pals?
No, I meant Israeli settlers. Or, as I prefer to call them, Israeli insurgents. None of them are members of Israel's upper class.

And you can't compare them to the Pals, because the Pals are a population under occupation. They can only do what the Israeli's let them do.

Get a clue you dumbfuck!

You ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDISTS need to learn new tricks, and need to start looking at just what muslims are doing the world over.

So you are glad that guy killed those 3 Muslims the other day?

Get a clue you dumbfuck!

over a parking dispute. Nothing to do with them being muslim

I find that very hard to believe. Very. But I guess it could be true. I doubt it though. Too coincidental they were Muslims. It played a part in his sick mind.

Get a clue you dumbfuck!

I started this thread because I was watching a show about how Jews were turning away Africans and not treating the ones that they did let stay very well and I thought about how you cried when the rest of the world did the same to you in the 1940s

NO you started this thread to racially attack the Jews and found that you were on a losing streak from the get go. There is no comparison as the Jews were nationals of the nations they lived in, these illegal immigrants are not and relocated to increase the muslim population of Israel

I stand by my position that Jews are hypocritical. Of course they are! After all they are humans right? Add to that religious? The perfect storm. Lol

I find that very hard to believe. Very. But I guess it could be true. I doubt it though. Too coincidental they were Muslims. It played a part in his sick mind.

Chapel Hill police Parking dispute may have led to triple shooting WRAL.com

Chapel Hill police Parking dispute may have led to triple shooting WRAL.com[/QUOTE

I'm just glad Jew and christians aren't as violent as they use to be. Still got a ways to go though.

Chapel Hill police Parking dispute may have led to triple shooting WRAL.com[/QUOTE

I'm just glad Jew and christians aren't as violent as they use to be. Still got a ways to go though.

Hicks is an atheist

Hicks is an atheist
A flawed one

Lot more flawed american theists than atheists. We aren't even organized. No fox news or bill O'Reilly or Rush's working us up.

Actually their anti Islam talk probably contributed.

But you didn't accept blame for gabby Gifford or Dr tiller so you won't this.

Lot more flawed american theists than atheists. We aren't even organized. No fox news or bill O'Reilly or Rush's working us up.

Actually their anti Islam talk probably contributed.

But you didn't accept blame for gabby Gifford or Dr tiller so you won't this.

Why would I accept blame? Loughner was an unhinged, conspiracy obsessed, anti-feminist that was also had a hatred of all religion. He did not thing a women should hold office.
Roeder also had a history of psychiatric problems.

Get a clue you dumbfuck!

Not at all, but until we get the full story we should not jump to any conclusions. But if the stories I have heard are correct they brought it on themselves.

Over STOLEN LAND that they had no legal access to, sounds like typical muslim arrogance and theft.

He was an ATHIEST so it played no part in his mind, and until we get the full story you should not be making things up.

Get a clue you dumbfuck!

I stand by my position that Jews are hypocritical. Of course they are! After all they are humans right? Add to that religious? The perfect storm. Lol

So how about muslims then. Arrogant, Greedy, Intolerant, Racist in the extreme and to cap it all off they are extremely religious, so extreme that they will kill innocent children on a whim.

Some Muslims are quite similar to the majority of Israeli Jews. Who also kill innocent children on a routine basis.

Interestingly, most hate crimes in the U.S. are against gay men, followed by Jews, Blacks and Muslims.
If you do some research, you would find that there are very few crimes against Muslims in the U.S in comparison to Blacks, Jews and Gays., Mr. S. However, your Muslim brethren in Minnesota do throw rocks at Gays. Perhaps you can tell them that this is not a thing to do. They are lucky enough that they were allowed to immigrate from Somali where conditions are so poor.

Somali Muslims throw rocks at gay people. In Minneapolis Vlad Tepes
I think Hoss that in fact there has been an upsurge of Anti-Muslim sentiment and attacks in the US recently....steve..just sayin

Some Muslims are quite similar to the majority of Israeli Jews. Who also kill innocent children on a routine basis.

many more muslims mass murder innocents than there are Jews on this planet. And if you read the news every day there are more innocents being killed by muslims in every corner of the world. Just recently a muslim shot two people in belguim who were attending a meeting on FREE SPEECH, seems that muslims don't like free speech. Then a delegation went to the British Prime minister demanding he passed a law making it illegal to speak out against islam or muslims even if it was true.

Forum List

Back