Hypocrite dems force mayor to resign for calling Michellle an "ape in heels"

It isn't very nice to call her a ape. It isn't true.
was it any more true when your party was referring to G.W. Bush as the Chimp?
Don't act all butt hurt when someone acts the same way toward your candidate that you act toward theirs.
And the use of the word you is generic, not specifically targeting you personally, to be honest I can not truthfully say that you personally ever referred to President Bush as a chimp.

For 8 years libs called Bush the chimp. There was even a very popular democrat internet forum called "the smirking chimp". Nobody got fired for that. Dems are racists and say you can call white people chimps but not black people.!!!

Beverly Whaling resigns over Facebook post describing Michelle Obama as an 'Ape in heels' | Daily Mail Online

nov 15 2016 A West Virginia mayor has resigned following backlash over a racist Facebook post about Michelle Obama.
Mayor Beverly Whaling's resignation was accepted on Tuesday afternoon by the Clay Town Council after she posted a response to a racist comment about the First Lady shortly after Donald Trump was elected president.
'It will be refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady in the White House. I'm tired of seeing a Ape in heels,' wrote Clay County Development Corporation director Pamela Ramsey Taylor.
Whaling responded: 'Just made my day Pam.'
I've always heard of Bush being called, the Shrub.

For 8 years libs called Bush the chimp. There was even a very popular democrat internet forum called "the smirking chimp". Nobody got fired for that. Dems are racists and say you can call white people chimps but not black people.!!!

Beverly Whaling resigns over Facebook post describing Michelle Obama as an 'Ape in heels' | Daily Mail Online

nov 15 2016 A West Virginia mayor has resigned following backlash over a racist Facebook post about Michelle Obama.
Mayor Beverly Whaling's resignation was accepted on Tuesday afternoon by the Clay Town Council after she posted a response to a racist comment about the First Lady shortly after Donald Trump was elected president.
'It will be refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady in the White House. I'm tired of seeing a Ape in heels,' wrote Clay County Development Corporation director Pamela Ramsey Taylor.

Does that picture ring any bells in the ol' memory?
can you imagine a picture of moochelle like that? Of course with her/him/notsure, it would only require taking any picture and just adding the twig and the leaf. But still.

can you imagine a picture of moochelle like that? Of course with her/him/notsure, it would only require taking any picture and just adding the twig and the leaf. But still.
What Dem politician posted something like that on Facebook or some other social media? Name names for us.

No one wants a mayor who called Michelle Obama an ape. Anyone stupid enough to think its ok to say that, shouldnt be running a city anyway.

So name one person who lost their job for calling Bush a chimp!

one is racist the other isnt. I know, you dont see it. One of the luxuries of being white

Do you say the same of dems who called george bush a chimp?
What Dem politicians in positions of authority did that? Name names for us.

Off hand i can't name any though i suppose i could if i researched it. But really, are you saying for example, that the mayor of NYC would have been forced to resign if he called Bush a chimp??? I can't imagine that. The press would have defended the mayor and crucified bush for being think-skinned and not understanding free speech.

Do you say the same of dems who called george bush a chimp?
What Dem politicians in positions of authority did that? Name names for us.

Off hand i can't name any though i suppose i could if i researched it. But really, are you saying for example, that the mayor of NYC would have been forced to resign if he called Bush a chimp??? I can't imagine that. The press would have defended the mayor and crucified bush for being think-skinned and not understanding free speech.
"Off hand I can't name any"......ok, actually get off your butt and do some research and get back to us on that.

"Off hand I can't name any"......ok, actually get off your butt and do some research and get back to us on that.

HAHAHA. You think that i or anyone else is gonna waste their time refuting an insect like you?? HAHA

HAHAHA. You think that i or anyone else is gonna waste their time refuting an insect like you?? HAHA
You are caught telling a lie and using that lie to defend a fake story. Ya, the guy who won't differentiate between a random person and an elected official and uses a racist avatar gets caught lying and then whines like a little brat when he gets caught. Surely, all white racist guys are not the kind of punk you are .

So...you really have no examples to compare. There goes the whole premise of your complaint then. HAHA, Indeed.

What Dem politician posted something like that on Facebook or some other social media? Name names for us.
When I say I've heard Bush being referred to as the Shrub, I'm referring to local populace speaking, not some media organization or agency.

When I say I've heard Bush being referred to as the Shrub, I'm referring to local populace speaking, not some media organization or agency.
And...were those people in positions of authority in government like a mayor? Or just like the OP?

Forum List

Back