Hypocrite dems force mayor to resign for calling Michellle an "ape in heels"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
For 8 years libs called Bush the chimp. There was even a very popular democrat internet forum called "the smirking chimp". Nobody got fired for that. Dems are racists and say you can call white people chimps but not black people.!!!

Beverly Whaling resigns over Facebook post describing Michelle Obama as an 'Ape in heels' | Daily Mail Online

nov 15 2016 A West Virginia mayor has resigned following backlash over a racist Facebook post about Michelle Obama.
Mayor Beverly Whaling's resignation was accepted on Tuesday afternoon by the Clay Town Council after she posted a response to a racist comment about the First Lady shortly after Donald Trump was elected president.
'It will be refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady in the White House. I'm tired of seeing a Ape in heels,' wrote Clay County Development Corporation director Pamela Ramsey Taylor.
Whaling responded: 'Just made my day Pam.'

• Banned
If mayor bev would make this point, she would most likely keep her job. The double standard here is so obvious.

crying-waterfalls.gif

For 8 years libs called Bush the chimp. There was even a very popular democrat internet forum called "the smirking chimp". Nobody got fired for that. Dems are racists and say you can call white people chimps but not black people.!!!

Beverly Whaling resigns over Facebook post describing Michelle Obama as an 'Ape in heels' | Daily Mail Online

nov 15 2016 A West Virginia mayor has resigned following backlash over a racist Facebook post about Michelle Obama.
Mayor Beverly Whaling's resignation was accepted on Tuesday afternoon by the Clay Town Council after she posted a response to a racist comment about the First Lady shortly after Donald Trump was elected president.
'It will be refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady in the White House. I'm tired of seeing a Ape in heels,' wrote Clay County Development Corporation director Pamela Ramsey Taylor.
Whaling responded: 'Just made my day Pam.'
Good!!

• Banned
Public discourse in America has become unspeakably crude.

So what?. The issue here is the rules should be the same for both races. If you can call white people chimps, then you should be able to call black people apes. But democrats and the controlled media are white-hating racists and insist on different rules for different races!!

Is anyone on this forum a doctor? We may need an emergency consultation for Steve's pussyaching.

Poor Shootspeeder- all he wants to do is be able to call negroes apes without being criticized- is that too much to ask?

Wrong again. I want to end the double standard that says you can call white people chimps but you can't call black people apes. That policy is pure racism. THINK.

Forum List

Back