Hypocrisy at the heart of the anti abortionist argument

Women have rights, and it is better to not bring unwanted babies into this world.

what about the babys rights???
Republicans care more about a fetus, than about people.

Someone has to care about them, you ass hats want to murder them
A fetus is not a life.

Oh indeed it is.....ass hat
You are a Nazi, always trying to control women reproductive rights.

Women have rights, and it is better to not bring unwanted babies into this world.

The FETUS have no rights while being inside the woman's body, it is the Mother who has the right to decide to provide for it or terminate it. Since it is IN her body, it is a part of her, thus can decide to remove it, which should be early in the Pregnancy.

Once it comes out of the mother, it becomes separate individual with all rights reserved as a living INDIVIDUAL being, who should be loved, supported and defended.

sorry sweetie but its a separate body/life inside here,,,
you tell yourself anything you want to justify the murder of a child

No it is NOT a separate body because it is part of the woman's body, it is part of the mothers circulatory system, it gets all the same stuff the rest of the mother cells gets, which includes waste removal. It has no viable individuality until the third trimester, which is why I would support outlawing abortions of Third Trimester, Partial and afterbirth. This is where Democrats should be compromising for here, to keep early stage abortion intact and end this endless controversy.

It is a FETUS when in the body, a child after birth. It is not murder until it is free of the mothers body's circulatory system. It becomes a true individual when the Umbilical cord is cut. Stop ignoring this reality or I can say you can be charged with murder of your own body cells you shed every day into the toilet, what a bad way to go!

You kill millions of cells everyday, you are a killer!

A fetus is not a life.

you clearly dont know the definition of that word,,,
Nazis want to control a woman's civil rights.
nazis want to control everyones civil rights,,,

and again your deflection is noted,,,

A fetus is not a life.

You're a baby murdering enabler...ass hat

The FETUS have no rights while being inside the woman's body, it is the Mother who has the right to decide to provide for it or terminate it. Since it is IN her body, it is a part of her, thus can decide to remove it, which should be early in the Pregnancy.

Once it comes out of the mother, it becomes separate individual with all rights reserved as a living INDIVIDUAL being, who should be loved, supported and defended.

No it is NOT a separate body because it is part of the woman's body, it is part of the mothers circulatory system, it gets all the same stuff the rest of the mother cells gets, which includes waste removal. It has no viable individuality until the third trimester, which is why I would support outlawing abortions of Third Trimester, Partial and afterbirth. This is where Democrats should be compromising for here, to keep early stage abortion intact and end this endless controversy.

It is a FETUS when in the body, a child after birth. It is not murder until it is free of the mothers body's circulatory system. It becomes a true individual when the Umbilical cord is cut. Stop ignoring this reality or I can say you can be charged with murder of your own body cells you shed every day into the toilet, what a bad way to go!

ignorance is obviously something you have mastered,,,

A fetus is not a life.

By the way...a pg woman has already reproduced so it's not "reproductive rights". If she didn't want to be pg she should have been responsible and insisted her partner be also

A fetus is not a life.

you are aware it was Nazis that pushed for more abortions of unwanted humans,,,

It is clear you have NO argument at all, just emotional replies.

It is true that the Fetus is part of the mothers body, FACT

It is true that the mother treats like it is part of her body, FACT

It is true that the mother treats the fetus like cells, nourishing it with oxygen, remove waste and feeds, FACT

What I posted previously that YOU call it is ignorance is indicative that you are hostile to rational arguments, you have only emotional ones, which is why your anti abortion cabal lose the main argument, you have no room for a compromise, thus nothing ever gets resolves. There are millions like me who wants to place limitations/end, on later stage abortions, while allowing early stage abortions.

YOU are an extremist here, which is why you offer emotional arguments.

From the link:

Abortion rights advocates have spent decades pointing out that these self-styled pro-lifers don’t seem to care much about “life” once a baby is born. They want to cut aid to needy children and healthcare to poor mothers and pregnant women. They oppose contraception and sex education – the most effective ways to reduce the abortion rate. Many of them continue to support a president who separates small children from their parents and keeps them in squalid cages. “Life,” it seems, has precious little to do with being “pro-life”.

This is why I’m pro-choice. Either we pay for termination or we pay for public assistance.
And WHAT PRICE do you put on a human life....more than the cost of KILLING THE BABY?....PATHETIC idiots like you disgust me!

Fair point. I should have said one of the reasons I’m pro choice. I would prefer people not terminate their pregnancies but understand why they would. However, the same people who are prolife and vilify those on welfare and Medicaid will not acknowledge that poor women getting pregnant are contributing to the problem.
Personal responsibility....don't fuck or get a box of $9 birth control pills instead of a pack of cigarettes as was shown to be true in the Sandra "the whore" Flukes testimony before Congress!

Where can the average person get a "a box of $9 birth control pills" when people of your ilk are trying to close off public access to "a box of $9 birth control pills" and do not understand that birth-control pills are hormonal and require a medical evaluation before they can be prescribed, so they are not an over-the-counter drug. How are you this ignorant?

Please get over the idea that heterosexual people are all promiscuous. Can you come forward with your own sexual history?

Last edited:

It is true that the mother treats the fetus like cells, nourishing it with oxygen, remove waste and feeds, FACT

What I posted previously that YOU call it is ignorance is indicative that you are hostile to rational arguments, you have only emotional ones, which is why your anti abortion cabal lose the main argument, you have no room for a compromise, thus nothing ever gets resolves. There are millions like me who wants to place limitations/end, on later stage abortions, while allowing early stage abortions.

as I said,, you have mastered ignorance,,,

From the link:

Abortion rights advocates have spent decades pointing out that these self-styled pro-lifers don’t seem to care much about “life” once a baby is born. They want to cut aid to needy children and healthcare to poor mothers and pregnant women. They oppose contraception and sex education – the most effective ways to reduce the abortion rate. Many of them continue to support a president who separates small children from their parents and keeps them in squalid cages. “Life,” it seems, has precious little to do with being “pro-life”.

This is why I’m pro-choice. Either we pay for termination or we pay for public assistance.
And WHAT PRICE do you put on a human life....more than the cost of KILLING THE BABY?....PATHETIC idiots like you disgust me!

Fair point. I should have said one of the reasons I’m pro choice. I would prefer people not terminate their pregnancies but understand why they would. However, the same people who are prolife and vilify those on welfare and Medicaid will not acknowledge that poor women getting pregnant are contributing to the problem.
Personal responsibility....don't fuck or get a box of $9 birth control pills instead of a pack of cigarettes as was shown to be true in the Sandra "the whore" Flukes testimony before Congress!

Where can the average person get a "a box of $9 birth control pills" when people of your ilk are trying to close off public access to "a box of $9 birth control pills" and do not understand that birth-control pills are hormonal and require a medical evaluation before they can be prescribed, so they are not an over-the-counter drug. How are you this ignorant?

got a link???

From the link:

got a link???

Anyone that gets off their dead ass can get birth control free or next to nothing. Have been able to for years

A new survey shows what really interests 'pro-lifers': controlling women | Jill Filipovic

According to self-identified “pro-life” advocates, the fundamental divide between those who want to outlaw abortion and those who want to keep it legal comes down to one question: when does life begin? Anti-abortion advocacy pushes the view that life begins at conception; the name of their movement carefully centers the conceit that opposition to abortion rights is simply about wanting to save human lives.

A new poll shows that’s a lie. The “pro-life” movement is fundamentally about misogyny.

A Supermajority/PerryUndem survey released this week divides respondents by their position on abortion, and then tracks their answers to 10 questions on gender equality more generally. On every question, anti-abortion voters were significantly more hostile to gender equity than pro-choice voters.

I have always thought that it is more about punishing "sluts" and this confirms it. The article is pretty much nailed on but it refers to these extremists as "Christian".

Do me a favour.
They Only allege to care about natural rights, in abortion threads. Coincidence or conspiracy?

From the link:

Don’t disagree, but that’s a quixotic solution.
No it is not...should come as natural as one getting the desire to fuck!

The so-called "pro-life" movement is based on a sexual perversion with misogyny and penis-worship at its core, being brought to us by men who are evil. The "pro-life" people have demonstrated that they care nothing for living beings, else they would be out there running to provide care for the migrant families who are being caged.

I keep asking of these "pro-life" people on USMB what their plans are to raise all of these babies that they want to force women to bear, and never get any cogent answer.

I keep asking of these "pro-life" people on USMB why they refuse to discuss why they are against using modern technology to prevent unwanted pregnancies, and never get any cogent answer. If they "hate" abortion, why would they refuse to discuss ways to avoid it altogether unless they have an evil motive?

Why are so many men so malicious (not all are)? They scream that they are heterosexual and hate those who aren't, but they also hate their female partners, seeing them only as farm animals to be bred.
This is a seriously disturbed lesbian woman that is certainly mentally ill!...a $9 box of birth control pills stops it...why are women Soooo fucking stupid...asking a mental case!
You prove the op by focussing on the woman. Takes two to make a baby.
Both can "jerk off" but since the baby falls on the woman...THEY should have the mental faculties to do something!

The so-called "pro-life" movement is based on a sexual perversion with misogyny and penis-worship at its core, being brought to us by men who are evil. The "pro-life" people have demonstrated that they care nothing for living beings, else they would be out there running to provide care for the migrant families who are being caged.

I keep asking of these "pro-life" people on USMB what their plans are to raise all of these babies that they want to force women to bear, and never get any cogent answer.

I keep asking of these "pro-life" people on USMB why they refuse to discuss why they are against using modern technology to prevent unwanted pregnancies, and never get any cogent answer. If they "hate" abortion, why would they refuse to discuss ways to avoid it altogether unless they have an evil motive?

Why are so many men so malicious (not all are)? They scream that they are heterosexual and hate those who aren't, but they also hate their female partners, seeing them only as farm animals to be bred.
This is a seriously disturbed lesbian woman that is certainly mentally ill!...a $9 box of birth control pills stops it...why are women Soooo fucking stupid...asking a mental case!
You prove the op by focussing on the woman. Takes two to make a baby.
The welfare state encourages the men to split the scene and the women to continue popping out bastard children....Subsidize something and you get more of it, every time.
Women arent doing it on their own. What right have you go to tell a woman what she should do with her body ?
The moment that she wants to pick my pocket to pay for her choices, it becomes my business.

A fetus is not a life.

you clearly dont know the definition of that word,,,
Nazis want to control a woman's civil rights.
Nazis are eugenicists, just like abortionists are....There's nothing more detrimental to civil rights than that.

as I said,, you have mastered ignorance,,,

It is clear you have no argument at all, just your ignorance of what a PLACENTA is, which is why you looking stupid here. From Medical Daily:

"At one point, we were all pee-drinkers.

It’s well-known that anything our pregnant mothers ate and drank also got absorbed into our own developing bodies. We weren’t “eating,” per se, simply taking in the byproducts of whatever our moms consumed. We did this through the placenta that connected our digestive system to theirs, and afterward we needed a way to expel the waste. Unfortunately, the luxuries of modern plumbing weren’t available to us yet, so we made do. And until we greeted the world, we swam in that resignation and even drank it in.

Hence, pee-drinkers."

There is a bit more to the story of how fetuses expel waste than just, “We fill our bedroom with urine.” Fetuses don’t breathe, but pregnant mothers do. The oxygen they take in transfers through the placenta to the fetus, which uses it up and produces carbon dioxide that gets sent back through the placenta and gets exhaled by the mother. Other substances like proteins, sugars, antibodies, and drugs — prescribed or illicit — also cross through the placenta to reach the fetus, says Dr. Arthur Zaltz, Chief of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Center in Toronto.

and from Reference,

Oxygen is conveyed to the developing fetus via the umbilical cord, which stretches from its abdomen to the placenta, a temporary organ with a large surface area in contact with the mother's uterine lining. According to the National Children’s Study, the placenta also filters potentially harmful substances out of the mother's blood and conveys essential nutrients to the fetus in the womb.

Oxygen is present in the air, and it is taken into the mother's lungs with every breath. Once the oxygen is absorbed into her bloodstream, the mother's body circulates the oxygen-rich blood to the uterus, where it passes through a membrane into the placenta, which is filled with blood vessels and receives a steady flow of blood from the baby, relays Wikipedia. Once the oxygen crosses the placental barrier, the fetus' circulatory system transports it to where it is needed in its body.

The counterpoint of this cycle, according to Wikipedia, is that waste gas, such as carbon dioxide, is taken up by the fetus' blood and returned to the placenta, along with other waste, and then passed back to the mother's bloodstream. The exhausted blood is carried to the mother's lungs to discharge the carbon dioxide and take up fresh oxygen, completing the cycle.

Stop making a fool of yourself, I have proved that it is the MOTHER who is providing the Oxygen, removing waste and protecting it with her immune system, all done though the PLACENTA as the Mayo Clinic states:

What does the placenta do?

The placenta is an organ that develops in your uterus during pregnancy. This structure provides oxygen and nutrients to your growing baby and removes waste products from your baby's blood. The placenta attaches to the wall of your uterus, and your baby's umbilical cord arises from it. The organ is usually attached to the top, side, front or back of the uterus. In rare cases, the placenta might attach in the lower uterine region (placenta previa).

YOU are the ignorant little boy, who can't offer a cogent counterpoint.........., because you a typical anti abortion extremist. I have done enough here to show you have no argument to offer.

From the link:

Please get over the idea that heterosexual people are all promiscuous. Can you come forward with your own sexual history?
Well lesbian here is one as low as TWO packs of cigarettes with NO INSURANCE!

Birth Control Pills Online - Free Or As Low As $15
Affordable Birth Control Prescribed Online & Delivered Free To Your Door. Start Now. Get Your Birth Control Pills For $0 With Insurance Or For As Little As $15...

AND A DOCTOR CHECKUP SHOULD BE UNDER OBOZOCARE!...WITH A PRESCRIPTION!

Are you ashamed about NOT NEEDING THESE PILLS as your girlfriend can't make you pregnant?

It's not about controlling women for me, it's all about the life of an innocent baby, who is 100% at the mercy of it's mother.

Forum List

Back